The Inside

sudden hate

// sorry for taking so long // Please read authors note at the end, it is important //

“We are here” Hyuna said as she pointed at a manhole cover on the top of the tunnel.
“Where will we end up if we go through that?” HongKi asked curious
“In my room. It was the safest place to go out and on top of that you would not have to go through all the bodyguards who protect the other ways” Hyuna explained.
“So there is a manhole in your room...how did you set that up?” HongKi wondered.
“I didn’t. It’s not like I build this underground way. I just found it. If you would have paid attention, there were many manholes. There are many rooms which have these. I’m not sure which rooms exactly. However, I know that nobody really paid attention to it. Moreover, there are other things blocking the way to the manholes so they can’t even see them. Luckily, I found it.” Hyuna smiled a bit.
“We have to go up and open the cover of the manhole. It’s pretty heavy. I suggest that one of the bodyguards go in first. I am not that strong to open it from down here.” Hyuna suggested. HongKi signaled one of the two bodyguard to open the cover. The bodyguard obeyed and climbed the ladder. He pushed at the cover and it slowly moved. The bodyguard pushed the cover to the side and climbed into the room. Hyuna, HongKi and the other bodyguard followed him. They ended up in a big and bright room.

“What should we do next?” HongKi asked.

“You guys should first stay here. I will check out how things are outside and what NamGil is doing. In case someone should enter this room – though I don’t think that will happen – better hide in the big cupboard” Hyuna said.
“wait, Hyuna. I don’t know but I have a bad feeling. Can you please check that GPS Tracker of Mir? Remember I gave him the wrist watch with the GPS Tracker? Can you check on the phone where he is? The wrist should be connected to the phone” HongKi asked. Hyuna nodded and opened the application which is connected to the tracker. Hyuna raised her eyebrows. “Is something wrong?” HongKi asked worried. “HongKi…are you sure you gave the GPS wrist watch to Mir?” she asked to be sure. “Yes, I’m sure”

“Well then…we may have a problem” Hyuna turned her phone so HongKi could see the display. HongKis eyes grew. “WHAT? This can’t be!! I told him to stay there! I also told the others to not let him go! Why is he here in the near?! Hyuna, isn’t that the main entrance where the yellow point is?!!” HongKi asked.
“Yes, it is. This means Mir couldn’t stand still. HongKi, Mir is here. If he is on the main entrance, I think we will get caught.” Hyuna pointed out.

“Hyuna!” HongKi grabbed Hyuna on her shoulders “please, Hyuna. Help him…” HongKi begged.

“Calm down HongKi. I will find a way to save him. However, let me first check what NamGil is doing, ok? Please wait here and do NOT go out of here until I say it, understand?” Hyuna stressed. HongKi nodded. You could see from his face that he was very worried. “Well, then. Wait here. I will come soon” Hyuna said as she walked out of the door.
______

“Dongwoon? We arrived” Mir wrote a message to him.
“I will be there soon. Don’t forget. You have to pretend that you are shocked that I’m a bad guy.” Dongwoon wrote him back.

“How much can we trust your ‘friend’? I mean, he works for that guy” Siwon asked pissed off.
“I can feel it” Mir answered simply. “There, they are coming” Mir answered.

He saw various strong men running to them. The men stood in front of Mir and Siwon and hold a gun in the direction of them.
“There you are, little boy. We got you.” one man smirked.

“Now, slowly take out all of your weapons” he warned them

“What if we don’t want to?” Siwon answered sarcastically.
“If you don’t want a bullet in your head, you should better do what I am saying.” He answered.
“Siwon, we have to do what he says…please trust me” Mir whispered. Mir started to pretend that he was scared. “H-how did you know we were here?” Mir stuttered.

“We have our eyes everywhere” the man answered.

“I will put down all of the weapons…but please...don’t kill me!” Mir begged.

“When you do what we say, nothing will happen to you” the man smirked.

“O-ok” Siwon and Mir put down their gun and knife as well as their bullet-safe vest.
“Good, at least you are smart” the man smirked and signaled to the others who grabbed both of them and put on handcuffs.
“Dongwoon, we catched him” the man said.
“Hahahaha, good job” Dongwoon smiled as he appeared in front of Siwon and Mir. Mir gasped.
“Dongwoon?!”
Dongwoon smirked “What? Are you shocked that the person you thought would be your friend is actually a bad boy?”
“D-Dongwoon…why?” Mir started to cry.
“haha hey guys, Mir actually thought I’m his friend!” Dongwoon shouted laughing. The other men laughed along.
“Let’s bring him to the cell!” Dongwoon said. Siwon and Mir were each grabbed by a man. “Wait, I want to be the one who brings Mir, my little friend, to the cell”. Dongwoon grabbed Mir from behind and whispered at him “good acting, Mir. Keep it up”. Mir nodded. They went in front of the main entrance with him.
“Hey! Tell NamGil that we have catched Mir!” Dongwoon shouted while looking at the little camera which was hidden on the wall. Suddenly the entrance opened. Siwon and Mir were dragged into it. ‘It is happening’ Mir thought. ‘We are inside of the organization. Nothing can stop me now. Nothing.”

___

Joons eyes grew, tears ran out of his eyes and anger grew inside him as he read the content of the file.


Titel: Plan B

Hello Joon,
I really hope you got the clue and read this message. I really hope that my assumption about your curiosity and sense was correct. After you have read this message, I am sure you can turn back to the Joon you was before. To the Joon you really are.
Let me tell you something about Mir. You must really hate him right now. However, believe me…for you, Mir is one of the most important persons of your life. You always said that he was your favorite dongsaeng. You two actually started off in an awkward relationship. However, you became really close after some time passed. Some months ago, Mir injured his back and had to stay in the hospital and spend some time at his home. Since we all had schedules, we barely could visit him. Some months after Mir was away from us, we got a DVD and made the mistake to play it. This is where the story begins.  NamGil had taken all of our family members as hostages. They threaten us that they would kill them if we would not do what he wants. We had to make Mir feel miserable. We had to make Mir hate us. We had no other choice to do what they say. For our family. However, we couldn’t just stand still. Thunder and me, we tried to get close to NamGil. We planned to find out his weakness. Unfortunately, nothing went the way we wanted it to be. G.O. was getting drugs to forget Mir. You were the only one who would have been able to safe Mir. NamGil knew that. He knew that you wanted to save Mir and he knew if you really wanted that you would have succeeded in it. To get rid of that risk he kidnapped you and put you on chains. I don’t know what and how exactly he hypnotized you, but it worked. Since then, whenever you heard the name “Mir” you changed into a completely different person. Joon. If you listen to your heart, you will find the truth. Joon, please try to remember everything. Try to remember what a cute, bright and friendly personality Mir has. Please remember how much you love him. Remember and come. Come and save us. Save our families, save yourself and save Mir. Maybe, you will even save many other people as well. Maybe we aren’t the only victims of NamGil. Hurry up, Joon. You are the only hope…”

____

All the memories he forgot slowly came back to him. He made a fist and punched it on the table. “This bastard” he clenched his teeth. “I’m going to show you, who I REALLY am.” With this Joon stormed outside, making his way to his enemy.

___


The door opened slowly and light came into the dark room. Seungho and Thunder had to blink. For a moment their eyes hurt and they didn’t see anything until their eyes got used to the light again. They saw two man with a whip.
“Are you two ready? This will hurt little bit. However, believe me, it won’t kill you.” One man smirked. At first the men forced Thunder and Seungho to open their mouth. However, both of them refused hardly. The men grabbed them on their throat forcing them to open their mouth in order to try breathing. With this the men put in a black fluid and forced them to swallow it. It had a really bad taste. They felt how every part of their body burned. The room was filled with the painful screams of Thunder and Seungho. After a while the pain stopped and when they opened their eyes, each of them saw Mir in front of them. Mir, with a whip in his hand.
“M-Mir?” Seungho asked.

The man only smirked and hit him hardly with the whip. Seungho shouted in pain. “Seungho!” Thunder shouted.
“Mir, why are you doing this?” Thunder asked. However, he got no answer as he was hit by the whip as well.
“Remember this” a voice echoed through the room. “Remember what Mir does to you. Mir is a bad guy. He even tried to kill your parents. Remember his name and his face. Remember and hate him. Hate him for what he does. Let all your anger out on him. Take revenge on him.”

______

Contrary to Thunder and Seungho, G.O. was brought into a bright and high room with a big bed. The men who hold the now unconscious G.O. layed him down on the bed and chained his arms. Afterwards the men got outside. In the room there was a one-sided mirror. The mirror was placed very high. On the other side of the mirror NamGil was sitting on a big chair, watching the room beneath him.
“NamGil, what should we do with him? Shouldn’t he get the same treatment like Seungho and Thunder?” an assistant asked. NamGil smirked.
“No. Please call Mr. Ryu.” The assistant obeyed and called him. Five minutes later Mr. Ryu arrived.
“You called me, NamGil.” he bowed.

“Yeah. I need a servant. You told me you improved the drugs. Please tell me more.” Ryu smiled.
“Yes. I found out that if I cook the ingredients for the actual drug, I can produce a gas with a similar effect. Afterwards I added some more things which originally are used for the black fluid Thunder and Seungho just got. I suppose that the gas can make anyone your servant. It spreads inside the body and puts the victim into a state of a person without an own will. This could lead that the victim will see you as your boss and obey. However, this will only work if that person had taken the normal drug for some weeks already. Otherwise, the gas would not be strong enough hence the mind of the person would be too strong.”
NamGil nods “So we are not sure yet if it will really work?” he asked.

“Hence we did not test it on a human yet, I can’t guarantee that it will really work.” Ryu answered. NamGil smirked.
“Well then. Test it.” He pointed at G.O. with his finger.

“This person took the drugs for many weeks already. Test it on him if it works.” Ryu nodded.

“I will prepare everything. I will tell you when I am ready” he said and walked away.
Right after Ryu went out another person came into the room whispering to NamGil that Mir was catched.
“I never thought Dongwoon would be able to catch him. Anyway, tell him to bring Mir to the prison underground.”


___

“‘Mir did this to you’ such a crap. How could I even believe that?” Joon asked himself as he was now running towards the headquarter of NamGils organization.

___

Hyuna made her way into the room of NamGil when she suddenly saw Siwon and Mir being dragged by NamGils workers. She hid behind a column hence she did not want to be seen by Mir. “damn it..” Hyuna bit her lips and followed them.

Siwon looked skeptical and angry at Mir. He still could not trust Dongwoon. They arrived at an evelator and went downstairs. Hyuna waited until the elevator would come again so she can go in alone. Downstairs, the temperature suddenly decreased to 5°C making all of them shiver. In that underground there were several cells. The workers threw Siwon and Mir into one and locked its door. “Ok guys, I will take care of the rest. You can go now” Dongwoon told the others. The men obeyed and took the elevator to go upstairs again. When they arrived, Hyuna took her chance and went downstairs.

“Mir, that was a good act” Dongwoo smiled.

“I knew, I had talent to be an actor” Mir said proudly. Siwon got annoyed by their conversation.
“Could you please stop with this unserious conversation and open the door so we can escape?” Siwon asked.
“You can’t just escape. It’s not as easy as you think. NamGil has his eyes everywhere” Dongwoon said.

“you mean you won’t get us out of here? Mir, I told you not to trust him” Siwon made a fist. Meanwhile Hyuna arrived at the underground. Once again she hid behind a small pillar and watched the scene in front of her.
“No, I will get you out of here, so do not worry! However, first I have to check where NamGil is! I have to make sure that there are no workers in the way we are going to go” Donwoon said.
“How long will that take? It is cold here. I don’t know how long we can stay in the cold without any jackets on” Siwon said.
“Look, look…you look so strong…a bit of cold won’t kill you, right?” Hyunah said as she came out of her hiding place.

Donwoon shielded Mir and Siwon “Hyunah…please don’t say anything to NamGil!! Please, he tries to destroy another life. Let me help them!” Dongwoon begged.

Mir on the other hand made big eyes “you!...the woman from that flower shop!” he pointed at her. Hyunah laughed slightly.
“Do not worry Dongwoon. I am on your side.” She stood in front of Mir.
“Mir, you should have stayed at HongKis place” she said strictly. Mir shook his head.

“No, I can’t just sit there and do nothing! Attack is the best defense after all”
“Mir, HongKi is here. He knows you are here.” Mirs eyes widened

“is he allright?”
“yes”

Hyunah turned to Dongwoon “I will take care of him. I will bring them to my room without anyone noticing. I know a way” she said confidently.
Dongwoon nodded.
“Allright. I will take a look what NamGil is doing and report it to you” Dongwoon said. He opened the door of the prison and let both of them free.
“Told you” Mir whispered to Siwon who only scoffed as a reaction.

___

Joon was now in front of the organization “I’m good in acting. I have to act like I was before. They are not allowed to realize that I have come back to senses.” He thought as he changed his face expression into the cold, blank Joon.

 


everyone!! I am sorry for taking so long. I am still not doing well. But hey, it is a long chapter. I hope you liked it. I was pretty hard for me to write. I gave my best.

ALSO EVERYONE!

Let us support MBLAQ new Album "Spring, Summer, Fall...Winter" ( http://youtu.be/y6gRKrrRB7k )...It is awesome!! Esspecially the intro and "You ain't know" got me...SO BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT! I'M CRYING

I am feeling sad, happy and angry (at JTC) at the same time.

I am more than scared that this might be their last album.

What I am angry about is JTC:
1. No promotions (for their self--composed album!! this is pissing me off. What is JTC thinking? They totally fail in marketing)
2. Maybe (?) no MV?...If there won't be an MV I am going to storm JTC building =_=

I am sick. MBLAQ just doesn't get what they deserve. They had the potential to become HUGE...but JTC failed in marketing so much. Almost no promotions. It is no wonder that Thunder and Joon do not really want to renew their contract with that kind of a company. JTC right now only seems to care about MadTown..They did not put so much efford into MBLAQ like they do recently on MadTown. Nothing against MadTown, I am just pissed with JTC.

but anyways.Please let's support MBLAQ:
(from yeah-mblaq tumblr)

help MBLAQ rise in charts please copy this “엠블랙 봄여름가을그리고” and search it in the following websites:

http://mnet.interest.me/chart/top100/chart.asp?chartDate

www.melon.com

http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/ollehmusic_main.asp

http://www.bugs.co.kr/

http://kpop.soribada.com/Kr/#/

http://www.naver.com/

http://www.nate.com/

 

You should use incognito windows and search numerous times! 

 

Also on social media sites lets trend / use hashtags  #봄여름가을그리고 and #겨울


This may be their last album together and that is breaking my heart. Please, lets make their album a hit. Please help. Share their

 

music, ask for support. JTC fails in promoting so we have to try even harder.


MBLAQ fighting!

And thanks to all my readers and those who still did not unsubscibe me becuase of the lack of updated. I am sorry for that, really. 

Have a nice day. I love you all <3

oh and...comments are loved xD