changed strategy

sudden hate

"Seungho, Thunder, G.O. nice that you came so fast" NamGil smiled at the three of them.

"why did you call us?" Thunder asked.

"why don't you sit down at first?" he smiled and pointed at the couch which was located in the middle of the huge living room.

The three of them sat down and took a glass of wine the maid was offering them.

"so?" G.O. asked.

"well, today I caught Lee Joon. He was about to sneak into our hiding place"  Seungho gasped.

"seriously? where is he now?" he asked.

"well...at the moment...we had no other choice but make him one of ours" NamGil smiled.

"In the end we would have get him to our side anyway...the earlier-the better" Thunder commented.

"and where is he now?" G.O. asked.

"He is here...Lee Joon...come out now" NamGil smirked. The room was dark. A door to the room opened and a shadow was seen. The shadow moved slowly to the couch, revealing step by step who was behind the shadow. Joon stood stiffly in front of NamGil.

"whoa" Thunder became speechless.

"Hyung...this is...wow" G.O. said while he looked at Joon.

Joon on the other side did not have any emotion written on his face. He didn't blink or move at all. The only thing in Joon eyes was emptiness. It was like his soul died and the only thing that was still alive was his body.

"just watch now" NamGil smiled evilly.

"Lee Joon, do you remember Mir?" NamGil asked.

Joon made a fist and his pupils grew to an abnormal size.

"don't...mention...his...name..." Joon said between gritted teeth.

"why?" NamGil asked

"because I hate him" Joon answered coldly, leaving the other three in shock.

"how...how did you do that?" Thunder asked. He knew that one of the most talented doctors and scientists worked secretly for NamGil but he would have never thought that NamGil could change Joon like that.

"it's a secret" NamGil said. Thunder made a fist. If this would continue like that his plans would have been a waste. He had to find out how NamGil did it.

"anyways...take him to this address. Tomorrow he will act as he is himself again...except if he sees Mir..." NamGil smirked again. G.O. nodded and hold Joons arm dragging him out of the building. Thunder and Seungho followed them behind.

 

___

Mir got out of the elevator. He was greeted by T.

"you have to meet HongKi right?" Mir nodded.

"He is in another room than last time. I will lead you there, follow me" T said. Mir didn't wait and followed T. Worry was written all over Mirs face.

They entered the room and Mir was greeted by a worried HongKi.

"what happened Mir? You sounded desperate on the phone" he looked at him with worry.

"THIS!" Mir hold the DVD and letter in front of HongKi.

"what's this?" he asked.

"just watch it hyung! I really don't know what I should do" Mir became pale.

"ok." HongKi took the DVD and put it into the Player. The DVD started.

"oh my god...what's that?" Hongki asked himself while biting on his fingernails. The video ended.

"I don't get this" HongKi looked as worried as Mir.

"Mir it's weird"

"I know it's weird hyung! why should Joon suddenly say things like that? why would he think that I wanted him to be enchained on a chair?!! what is this?!" tears came out from Mirs eyes.

"no...that's not the weird part." HongKi looked serious at him.

"what? then what is the weird part, hyung?" Mir asked kind of pissed.

"the weird part is...do you remember how they tried to keep that game as a secret? Usually the strategy of the organization was to make the one member so desperate that he himself left the group because that person thought that the others are hating him. They tried to hide the fact that there was more than normal "hate" behind the behavior of the members. But this video is  like...like they are officially challenging you!! Mir, they changed their strategy!" HongKi hold Mirs shoulder tightly. "Listen Mir, I have no idea what else they will do. The important part now is not to fall for it, got it?!" he said sternly.

"but hyung! they have Joon! I have to go there! I have to safe him!" Mir cried.
"you can't!" HongKi shouted

"I have to go there hyung! Who knows what else they will do to Joonie! If I go there I may be able to sa-" HongKi slapped Mir hardly on his right cheek. Mir hold his cheek and cried quietly.

"see?! that's what they want! do you want to die?! if you go there now you certainly will! think before you act!" HongKi shouted.

"I don't care hyung! Joonie needs me now! I will go!" Mir shouted back as he ran out of the room.

"" HongKi cursed. He dialed a number "yah! Siwon! stop him! you know where to bring him!"

Mir was still running when suddenly something hit his head from behind. He immediately passed out. The attacker - called Siwon -  took Mir from the ground and brought him to a small closed room. The room did not have any windows and the walls looked like the walls in a prison. Siwon put Mir down on a small bed in the room. He went out of the room and locked the door.

 

"Hello? tell me what is going on? Do you know about the DVD that Mir got?" HongKi asked on the phone.

"DVD? what DVD?" asked the person on the other line.

"Mir got a DVD that was showing Joon enchained on a chair, claiming that Mir was the one who brought him into that state" HongKi explained.

"what?! I saw Joon today. Hyung he is not normal anymore" the person whispered.

"why do you whisper?" HongKi asked.

"because otherwise the others may hear me" he answered.

"anyways? why not normal?" HongKi asked

"I don't know what they did to them hyung...and I can't find out anymore things...it's like a quiz for me...I can't get near to NamGil...you should consider to call H" he answered.

"I will. Still thanks" HongKi answered.

"no problem...I will inform you if I have other news" with this HongKi ended the call only to start another one.

"hello? I have a task for H." was what HongKi said.

__

aish it was so hard writing again...I can't believe I fell into depressions again, I feel like dying...
but I should be glad that I can't bring myself to self harm...even though I feel horrible and really often want this damn life to end already I'm scared of the pain...so I endure everything inside me...I may won't hurt myself physically but mentally I'm really at the bottom....
you know how it is like?
Everywhere you go, every minute, every second there is this darkness inside you which is growing day by day...
On the outside you act like a happy person...as if nothing is wrong...and even IF you say that you feel depressed, everyone is giving a about it esspecially the own family...
trying to escape those feelings I cling to he fantasy world...a dram world...but as soon as I realize that it's not the reality, I fall down again...

anyways! I hope you liked this chapter even though it's short again...

comments are loved, they keep me motivated.
so please if you are reading, kindly share your thoughts and opinions on it♥
until next time!