pt. 15

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kyungsoo coming to baekhyun's apartment soon became the usual since it was convenient when working at the bookstore. and baekhyun didn't mind, in fact he pestered kyungsoo to come over most of the time.

sometimes he'd stay one night but sometimes he'd stay for a couple days, and those couple days were always baekhyun's favourite. it felt as if kyungsoo actually lived with him in his small apartment.

kyungsoo's eyes were greeted with the sight of a fast asleep baekhyun, he slowly reached out and gently pushed the black strands of hair away from his face, getting a better look at his softly shut eyes.

he gently brushed his finger against the cheek that wasn't smooshed against the pillow before placing a gentle kiss on the spot he once touched.

he then climbed out of bed, he had another day in the bookstore, it was open everyday of the week which meant he had to work everyday of the week.

the small male soon disappeared into the vacant bathroom to shower and get ready for work.

once out the shower and dressed he made his way over to baekhyun who was still fast asleep, his back now facing where kyungsoo once slept.

kyungsoo knew baekhyun wouldn't be getting up for a while, he was a heavy sleeper and he was pretty sure that his now awake presence was completely oblivious to the dreaming male.

he picked up the scattered clothes from last night, folding them neatly on the desk chair, biting back the hiss that threatened to escape due to his still sore behind.

he made his way over to the sleeping male, gently rubbing circles on his back before running his hand through his hair, "baek, i'm going to work, okay?" kyungsoo said softly, adjusting the strands of hair that casted over the male's peaceful face.

baekhyun only replied in sleepy mumbles and sighs, with that kyungsoo turned away with a small smile his eyes falling on baekhyun's messy desk. there was different sheets of paper, some of notes and some of different topics that kyungsoo could only guess were apart of baekhyun's course work.

the same book that caused them to meet was placed to the side of the desk, kyungsoo wondered how baekhyun's assignment did; he hoped he got a good grade.

but what he was more interested in was the male's laptop, the computer in the bookstore wasn't working and he had to fill out some orders for customers.

he knew baekhyun wouldn't mind if he used it for work until the repair person came to fix the computer today.

his eyes took in the sleeping male, more specifically his peaceful expression and slightly parted lips; he knew baekhyun wouldn't mind.

✦✦✦

baekhyun eyes slowly opened, noticing his clothes neatly folded, probably meaning kyungsoo was already up and at work.

he wished the smaller would wake him up, so he could see him or give him a kiss goodbye like couples normally did in movies and such.

he got up for the day, rubbing his eyes as he slowly made his way into the bathroom to shower, the mirror was still slightly foggy with condensation and baekhyun knew that kyungsoo was there earlier.

he didn't know why but it left an eager feeling in his stomach just knowing that. just to know that he trusted him enough to be able to use things in his apartment.

baekhyun could see his hard work all laid out, it felt like just yesterday when he first entered the bookstore but now here he was, kyungsoo practically living in his apartment and sleeping in the bed that he once prayed every night for kyungsoo to join him in.

maybe one day he'd get to shower with kyungsoo.

the thought made baekhyun slightly dizzy. it seemed so perfect.

he got in the shower, the warm water soon dripping down his back and tickling his neck, he looked down at the shower gel, his old kind quickly met the bin after going to kyungsoo's house.

even when kyungsoo was away he still wanted some parts of him, even if that was just his scent. so with his knowledge of what cologne kyungsoo used and shower gel and shampoo, he made it his priority the next day to go out and buy it.

and he acted just as surprised when kyungsoo pointed out how they used the same hygiene products, reminding him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter