pt. 20

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyun loved weekends now.

and this weekend had been one of his favourites. mostly because kyungsoo was off work on weekends and also, university was no longer on due to christmas time.

so he had all the time he wanted to be with kyungsoo and the male didn't need to scold him for missing lectures.

his head was resting on the smaller's shoulder as his arms were wrapped around his waist, his nose buried in his neck, inhaling the addicting scent of kyungsoo.

the male was cooking something for dinner but baekhyun couldn't care less on what it was. he always ate kyungsoo's cooking. he adored it and treasured it whenever he cooked for him.

"so, i was wondering," kyungsoo spoke up as he continued to stir the contents in the frying pan.

"hm?" baekhyun replied, moving his face away from kyungsoo's neck so his words were more audible, "what is it?"

"what do you want for christmas from me?" kyungsoo asked.

baekhyun let out a sigh as he thought, there wasn't much he really wanted.

"i don't know."

kyungsoo focus was no longer on the food, "seriously baekhyun? i need to get you something for christmas." he sighed as he pushed the latter of his shoulder to finally face him.

"what do you want really badly?" kyungsoo asked.

baekhyun shrugged, "i just want you." he grinned as the smaller rolled his eyes exasperatedly in response.

"you're so cheesy sometimes, it's disgusting."

"oh come on, you love it." baekhyun teased with a smile.

kyungsoo shook his head, turning his attention back to the simmering food.

"how long it is till christmas anyway?" baekhyun sighed, he'd lost track of his calendar dates recently, especially since he wasn't at university, "like two weeks, right?"

kyungsoo's mouth fell open, "you have got to be kidding me."

"what?" baekhyun furrowed his brows at kyungsoo's sudden response.

"it's in five days, baek," kyungsoo shook his head at the careless smaller, "where would you even be without me?"

baekhyun smiled gently as he gazed at the smaller. he really did wonder where he would be without kyungsoo. he hated to even think about it.

he didn't answer kyungsoo's question, instead he grabbed his phone, chewing his lip at the date that stared back. kyungsoo was right, there was five days until christmas.

he had to get kyungsoo a present.

he knew everything about the male yet he couldn't think on what he should get him, mostly because he wanted to impress him.

he wanted to go all out for him, he wanted to make sure kyungsoo knew how much he needed him. adored him.

tomorrow seemed like a good day, kyungsoo was at work so baekhyun had time to go out and get something.

but right now, that could wait, he had to treasure his time with kyungsoo right now.

✦✦✦

"don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter