pt. 11

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyun body felt heavy with disappointment when kyungsoo announced his departure.

he walked him to the door, a part of him not wanting to remind him about his scarf but kyungsoo picked it up anyway.

he just wanted a piece of him for when he wasn't there.

"thanks for tonight." kyungsoo smiled.

baekhyun nodded, "no problem," he forced a smile, but he didn't want kyungsoo to go.

"will you be okay getting home?" baekhyun asked, a hint of hopefulness that kyungsoo would need him to walk him home.

"i'll be fine," kyungsoo nodded his head, "see you soon." he waved as baekhyun hesitantly shut the door behind him.

he was bathed in the silence of his apartment. he didn't mind it before, silence was a thing he rather enjoyed. it was his own space between obsessions, his own place to let his guard down.

but baekhyun was itching for the deep voice again, aching to see those brown eyes shimmer as he spoke, yearning to see those full lips move with each word that left his mouth.

baekhyun wanted kyungsoo.

he made his way to the dinner table, the plates that had the pasta were in the kitchen to be washed, but there sat the leftovers of kyungsoo's cake.

baekhyun picked up kyungsoo's fork, he would've of been happy because he did have another piece of him, but it didn't feel like it. the fork then joined the glass kyungsoo drank out of and was stored in a cupboard.

the dark night sky made the apartment dull, there was a comforting feeling when kyungsoo was here but now it was gone, the traces of the male still left behind but it's wasn't enough for baekhyun. it didn't satisfy him.

he placed the plates in the sink. he'd clean them when he felt like it. but right now, he felt like sulking in his dark apartment until morning came, until he could interact with kyungsoo again.

this was always a hard part of obsessions.

the constant need for them. and the dinner with kyungsoo didn't help it one bit, it just made him want more.

he kicked off his trousers, throwing them to the other end of his room before throwing himself on his bed to stare blankly at the dull ceiling.

he was bored. so bored.

it wasn't fair.

getting so much attention from kyungsoo to suddenly go to nothing; to be left in his apartment like an abandoned dog.

that's what he felt like.

he rolled on his side, staring at the blank space, he took so much comfort in it last night, imagining kyungsoo there.

but now, he wanted him there, he needed him.

it just wasn't fair.

✦✦✦

baekhyun eyes slowly opened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter