pt. 34

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

how he'd explain why he was so suddenly at kyungsoo's new house without the male telling him where he lived? he didn't know.

his mind was too determined, too focused on the task at hand that he couldn't think about the little details that had to be sorted, he couldn't care about them.

his cigarette fell to the ground at the sudden push at his shoulder, the person passing by muttering a sorry before walking on but baekhyun stood still, his eyes glued on his wasted cigar. his head whipped back to the individual who had irked him.

he really didn't need this, another person wronging him right now. it just set him off again.

he grabbed the stranger by the collar, pushing him against the wall of the closest building, "what the do you want?" baekhyun spat in his face.

"n—nothing!" the shocked male said, his eyes wide as he stared at the stranger who was pinned against the wall, "i'm sorry, it was an accident!"

"i'm really not in the ing mood for some idiot's accidents!" baekhyun grumbled, "do you want to know how ty my day was? do you want to know how much you've pissed me off?!"

the stranger didn't know how to reply to that, baekhyun raised his fist in the air, ready to hit him but he froze for a moment.

"hit me." baekhyun blurted out.

"w—what?"

"i said hit me." baekhyun spoke again, slowly loosening his grasp on the shirt collar.

"no, i can't." the stranger shook his head.

"do it! i want you to hit me!" baekhyun spat out, soon fishing his hand in his pocket. he pulled out his wallet, opening it up to pull out some money to bribe the man but he soon didn't need to bother when a fist met his face.

baekhyun stumbled back, bringing his fingertips up to his throbbing nose, looking down at his crimson stained fingers. "again."

"do it again, do it until i tell you to stop." baekhyun eyes trailed back up to the stranger.

his brows furrowed as they hesitated, why were they hesitating? why couldn't they just do what he wanted, why couldn't someone just do what he wanted for once?

"do it!" baekhyun yelled.

the fist met his face again, his cheek burning and throbbing with pain. he was swung at again, nearly knocked off his feet at the growing dizziness. that was bound to be a black eye by tomorrow.

he needed this. he needed to feel something. something to stop him from going out of his way to make it all happen again, to see kyungsoo again.

the pain was what he deserved. he needed to be knocked back to his senses, a part of him had hoped maybe minseok would do it but instead he had to resolve to a stranger on the street.

he eventually collapsed on the ground, laying helplessly as the boot met his side a couple times, he could hear other voices, people ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter