pt. 10

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyun couldn't sleep, he was far too excited, all he could think about was tomorrow night. he'd turn on his stomach and let out a squeal into his pillow when it got too much.

he couldn't wait.

he pulled the covers from him, his bare legs nipping at the cold air, the heating in his apartment hadn't been working lately.

he stood up, his eyes casting over his figure in the mirror, although it was dimly lit, he knew what stared back.

he lifted the hem of his oversized t-shirt, the tight grey boxers coming into view. they weren't his, why would he wear his own when he had the opportunity to wear someone else's?

someone who was going to be here in the next 24 hours. baekhyun could only imagine what kyungsoo would wear, would he put an effort in? maybe a neat shirt? or would he dress casual?

the thoughts constantly stirred in his mind.

but what he knew he wouldn't be wearing was his burgundy scarf. kyungsoo had left it behind before his departure from baekhyun's apartment.

it was a mistake, but a perfect one. baekhyun wouldn't of even deemed it as a mistake because he was so delighted by it.

he made his way into his dark living room, his eyes instantly falling on the piece of material still laid on the sofa.

he picked it up, it was soft against his harsh grasp, he wrapped it around his neck, rubbing the knitted wool between his fingertips. there was something about it, maybe because it smelled so much like kyungsoo, but it was so cozy.

it was just what he was needing.

his heating troubles weren't a problem anymore, the small bit of material somehow warmed him. he made his way back to his bed, nuzzling his nose deeper into the fabric as he closed his eyes.

imagining, kyungsoo was right beside him.

✦✦✦

baekhyun didn't exactly say what time for kyungsoo to be over but he figured now was the time to start the dinner preparations.

cooking wasn't on the agenda today.

he pulled out his phone, ringing the italian place down the street and ordered a fancy pasta dish to-go, now all he had to do was make the dining table look romantic and make kyungsoo impressed.

he opened his broom closet, he barely went in there only if there was electricity troubles to mess with the wiring or give up and pick up the candles he had stored away.

he picked up the candles, giving them a small sniff, they didn't have any scent, in fact some dust crept up his nose causing a sneeze to threaten to escape.

he placed the candles down on the dining table, he'd light them later. the last thing he'd want was wax to be staining the wooden table before kyungsoo even arrived.

the lingering thought of the male actually visiting his house for something like a meal was surreal, baekhyun was sure it was a dream. it surely felt like one.

he let out a sigh, disappearing into his bedroom to get dressed.

he had to look nice for him, especially after the last time kyungsoo saw him was a sweaty, breathless mess.

✦✦✦

the food was delivered and baekhyun served it in the best dishes he could find, he never did have fancy cutlery because he never cooked and had no one around for special dinners.

he tapped his finger on the kitchen counter, was this enough to satisfy kyungsoo? didn't he need a desert? baekhyun cursed to himself, how was he supposed to bake a cake when kyungsoo would be here any minute now.

and the answer to that soon came when he heard a knock at the door, baekhyun breathing hitched, the thought of kyungsoo alone driving him mad.

he had him all to himself tonight.

he made his way to the front door, opening it, his welcoming grin slowly falling when he was met by a plain t-shirt.

kyungsoo wasn't this tall.

his eyes slowly trailed up, squinting them slightly at the sight of a familiar male. how did he know him?

"baekhyun." the male looked eager to see him.

the smaller's eyes searched his until it finally clic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter