pt. 8

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the books went straight to the bin once baekhyun got inside, he sat in the living room, drank some water, did anything to kill time.

he stood up from his cold sofa to look out the window, his eyes widening once he noticed a familiar figure making its way down the street.

he grabbed his coat, shoes and a cap because he was doing something he always found amusing.

following people.

he cursed at himself for not checking sooner enough, kyungsoo was out of sight from the bookstore, he quickened his pace.

it didn't take long to catch the glimpse of kyungsoo ordering from the fast food place down the street.

baekhyun stared for a while, watching kyungsoo movements as he politely ordered, a small smile resting on his features as he watched kyungsoo grow impatient as he waited for his food.

it was nice to see a grumpy side to kyungsoo, it made it all more realistic, he wasn't just a customer seeing the polite smiles.

he was on his tracks once again, following him further behind through the dimly lit streets, it was rather busy due to rush hour so the two weren't alone. so he wasn't entirely suspicious.

baekhyun didn't think following people would give him so much information before trying it out. It gave him little pieces, what they acted like on their own, no fake smiles, just how they really were.

but then it also gave him bigger parts about a person, like where they lived. which now seemed like the part he was getting to with kyungsoo. he stopped walking and watched as the small male opened the wooden gate that lead to a quaint bungalow.

his eyebrows knitted together in concentration as he watched kyungsoo's expression shift to a scowl as he patted his pockets.

he forgot his keys.

his eyes followed kyungsoo as he huffed and bent down, moving the mat at the front door for the spare set.

soon disappearing into his house once the door was unlocked.

and with that, baekhyun his heel making his way home to wait it out until kyungsoo was no longer home.

✦✦✦

baekhyun woke up the next morning with a pip in his step, he didn't waste anytime on getting ready because he had a plan today.

and that was to pay kyungsoo a visit.

not exactly kyungsoo but the quaint bungalow he occupied.

he passed by the bookstore, kyungsoo inside attending to a customer.

baekhyun had the house all to himself.

he made his way down the familiar route he followed the male from last night, they lived in quite a close proximity, baekhyun wondered why he hadn't met kyungsoo sooner.

but if he did he may of just been a past obsession rather than his current. he wouldn't be as special as he was right now.

and baekhyun had a good feeling about kyungsoo, a feeling that the small male would last for a while.

he opened the familiar brown gate, making his way to the welcome mat below the front door before he could bend down and the get the keys he froze in his spot.

"excuse me?"

baekhyun slowly turned around as he gritted his teeth, what did this person want? they were currently interrupting his time to enjoy himself.

how rude.

his eyes fell on what looked to be a mail man, "you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter