pt. 21

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

christmas day.

baekhyun would usually dread it every single year but for some reason there was a residue of excitement, he was looking forward for today. especially since it was going to be spent with kyungsoo.

his blank eyes met the ceiling, blinking the sleep away before he looked over to the fast asleep male beside him.

it was rare to wake up to kyungsoo sleeping. he smiled. the male was usually up and out the door before baekhyun had even woken up.

he frowned at the sight of the male's back, he would've been much happier at the sight of his peaceful face.

his eyes intently roamed his body, noticing his lose t-shirt rolled up exposing his pale stomach.

he chewed his bottom lip as an idea came to mind.

his slender hand reached out to kyungsoo's back, running along his spine before reaching forward to his stomach.

an eager smile rested on his lips as he suddenly creeped his hand into kyungsoo's shorts, frowning when kyungsoo suddenly yanked it away, "your hands are freezing." he mumbled.

baekhyun furrowed his brows at the action, why now did kyungsoo not want to have fun? "you can warm them up for me." baekhyun grinned as kyungsoo rolled over so he was now facing him.

kyungsoo rolled his eyes but nonetheless took baekhyun's hands in his, rubbing theirs hands gently together to generate some heat.

baekhyun was currently melting at the spot due to the unexpected action. he tried his best to hide his wide smile as he admired kyungsoo.

"so." baekhyun began, breaking the silence between them.

"so?" kyungsoo rose a brow, no longer rubbing baekhyun's hands but still holding them.

"it's christmas."

kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "why are you so excited anyways?" he questioned, "i thought you hated christmas."

"i do." he paused, "but it's different now because i'm spending it with you." baekhyun broke his hand away from kyungsoo's, pushing kyungsoo's thick hair back. getting the chance to look at his eyes more clearly.

kyungsoo only smiled at that, "well, are we gonna get out of bed and get ready for today?"

baekhyun sighed, rolling onto his back, "i don't want to. can't we just spend christmas in bed? it's so gloomy outside and—"

"it's not gloomy!" kyungsoo exclaimed with a smile, his eyes looking at the current falling snow outside the window, "it's just snowing."

"snow is gloomy, it's cold and wet and annoying—"

"you're annoying." kyungsoo retaliated as he leaned over, smooshing baekhyun's cheeks together to stop his rambling.

"i'll make us hot chocolate if you get out of bed," kyungsoo offered, "and then we can open our presents." he smiled.

baekhyun liked that idea a lot. he pulled kyungsoo's hands away from his face, "fine." he said, following kyungsoo out of bed and into the kitchen.

"i don't think i'll ever forgive you because of that tree."

"why?" baekhyun questioned, looking at the small plastic tree he managed to find in his storage cupboard. it wasn't one which stood on the ground, it fit nicely on the dinner table although it was a bit droopy, some of the plastic green bits had fallen off making it patchy and there was only two small bobbles on it.

it didn't look good at all.

"it's looks horrendous."

"hey," baekhyun tutted, "it's not," baekhyun just didn't want to admit it, "it's just old."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter