pt. 24

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"baekhyun?!" kyungsoo called out into the dimly lit street, the male wasn't where he was before.

he looked down at the old first aid kit in his hand that he managed to find in his kitchen cupboard; deep down wondering why was he even trying to help him.

he didn't know the answer to that. it was all too confusing. he knew he should've done something by now; something sane like calling the police yet he couldn't.

he couldn't do that to baekhyun — even though he knew what male did was wrong, so very wrong.

but right now his mind was more focused on the stab wound he just caused to the male; the male that was currently out of sight.

he couldn't help but feel worried for him.

he tried his best to follow the footprints in the thick snow below him, not sure if they were even baekhyun's, but he could tell the odd droplets of blood now and again belonged to male.

but the footprints soon came to a stop as did the blood.

kyungsoo couldn't tell where he had ran off to.

"idiot." he muttered under his breath. he was trying to help him; yet baekhyun had ran off somewhere. he couldn't understand why?

maybe the male thought he had different intentions.

he couldn't deny the thought did cross his mind when he entered the bungalow; to grab his cellphone and phone for help.

but he just couldn't. things were too complicated.

he knew he'd feel bad about it, there was still those lingering feelings for baekhyun even though he knew what the male did was terrible.

he murdered jongin.

yet, it wasn't so shocking to hear anymore. he pinched the bridge of his nose with frustration, standing still as he took a deep breath.

this seemed like a dream; a horrid dream that he somehow couldn't wake up from.

with a sigh he continued on throughout the bitter cold blizzard, he could only guess where the male could've ended up.

there was a possibility he had gone to his apartment. so kyungsoo decided on starting there.

if baekhyun wasn't there then he knew he'd worry; even though deep down he felt as though he shouldn't. he just hoped he was somewhere other than outside, it was one of the coldest nights of the year and he didn't want the male to catch a cold— or die from hypothermia.

he tried to push away the worrisome thoughts as he walked on, picking up his pace as his rushing questions had to be answered.

he had to know baekhyun was at le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter