pt. 16

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyun's happiness from that very day didn't last long because he sensed something was wrong from kyungsoo.

he could sense he was avoiding him and baekhyun wasn't happy with it one bit.

how could someone just lead him in like that? especially by saying "i love you." and not speaking to him after.

it wasn't fair.

baekhyun knew it was about the laptop incident but kyungsoo wouldn't understand why he got so angry. he couldn't tell kyungsoo anyway, it's not like he'd be able to predict how he'd react if he told him what he was really like.

he couldn't trust anyone, only himself.

it was a close call, and his feelings got the best of him. it was the plain fear of loosing kyungsoo so soon, baekhyun didn't want to admit it but the thought of kyungsoo not being there made his stomach twist uncomfortably.

he chewed the inside of his cheek as he sat in the loneliness of his apartment, staring blankly at the chipped wall. it was so boring without kyungsoo constantly being there.

two days without kyungsoo.

it was driving him mad, it was worse than how he felt after their dinner because everyday now was filled with kyungsoo, every second. if it was eating lunch together or watching a movie whilst cuddling on the couch.

even the little things like conversations over text or small chaste kisses, baekhyun was yearning for it yet kyungsoo wasn't there.

how was he even supposed to start with kyungsoo? how was he supposed to seem natural about this and not a complete stalker who wanted to be with him 24/7, because that's what exactly what baekhyun was. and right now, he felt like he wouldn't do himself any favours if he kept chasing kyungsoo up.

but he couldn't lose him. and he couldn't stop his slender hand making its way to his phone. he tapped away on the screen until he was on kyungsoo's contact.

where should he even start?

he shook his head, he should just act normal, kyungsoo had only seen him as normal. well, until he slipped up a couple days ago but that was just because he was worried. he couldn't help it.

he chewed on his lips cautiously as he began to type.

b: hey.

he knew he shouldn't be expecting much with 'hey'. he didn't know what kyungsoo was feeling, mostly because he hadn't seen kyungsoo lately, he couldn't read him as much lately.

b: is everything okay?

that seemed logical. just play it dumb, push the whole laptop situation under the rug. he could apologise and make up for it when kyungsoo came around but he couldn't pester him and he knew the outcome to that due to previous obsessions.

he had to know how kyungsoo was feeling after this, just to put his mind at rest, especially since kyungsoo had read his messages.

it wasn't like in the past when baekhyun grinned at the sight of the typing bubble. because there was no typing bubble to begin with.

and baekhyun was now a hundred percent sure that kyungsoo was avoiding him.

✦✦✦

he knew he had to plan this out, he didn't think showing up at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter