pt. 14

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it didn't take long for their feet to make their way back to the familiar route to baekhyun's apartment.

their speed started to pick up as the snow wasn't so romantic anymore, it was just bitterly cold. and the thought of baekhyun's apartment seemed nice.

baekhyun didn't hesitate on pulling out his keys as they both dashed up the stairs to escape the freezing cold.

but inside the apartment wasn't that better.

"god, it's freezing in here!" kyungsoo exclaimed.

"yeah, well, the heating is broke," baekhyun rubbed the nape of neck, "you'll get used to it." he assured as he closed the front door behind them, turning around to lock eyes with kyungsoo.

"what did you want me here for?" the latter questioned as he folded his arms.

baekhyun noticing the teasing glimmer in his eyes, "i think you know." baekhyun smirked slightly, the kiss sparking something deep down, a fire that he'd been keeping contained every passing day when he was with kyungsoo but— he couldn't control it anymore.

he slowly stepped forward until he was directly in front of kyungsoo, "are you gonna make me say it? or can we just get it started?"

baekhyun was taken aback when kyungsoo was the first to lean in, their lips latching against one another, just the same way a few minutes ago, only more needy as their movements began to speed up.

baekhyun hands latched you the scarf still wrapped around kyungsoo's neck, he wanted it off, he needed it off because his lips were wanting to explore more places than just kyungsoo's mouth.

lips were soon replaced with tongues, baekhyun's kisses beginning to trail from kyungsoo' lips down to his now exposed neck.

"it's too cold for this." kyungsoo muttered, baekhyun hearing his breath suddenly hitching when he nibbled a bit too harshly on his neck.

"i'll warm you up." baekhyun chuckled when kyungsoo only rolled his eyes in response.

"was that a yes?"

baekhyun got his response when kyungsoo grabbed his wrist firmly, leading them both into baekhyun's bedroom.

their lips met once more before kyungsoo pulled away, baekhyun watching him as he ped his coat, baekhyun soon following his lead.

he took it as a yes, he'd take any response as a yes because right now, kyungsoo was going to be his.

he had him all to himself tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter