KEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Yep, another Keo one. Hope that Keo shippers are happy now that I have added another Keo. The price tag mentioned in here may not be right, I'm not an expert in currencies okay?

Jaehwan was the richest businessman the vampires ever knew, he also wasn't the easiest to deal with. And because of all the money he made, he managed to buy a big mansion. Jaehwan had about six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a big pool and he also had a huge amount of maids work for him.

But Jaehwan didn't live in his on his own. He was married to Taekwoon, who came from a poor household. Taekwoon was ually assaulted many times by his dad and was sold as a slave. The price that was paid for him, went to his parents. His parents recieved 1.222.580.000,00 ,1 million USD, and they managed to buy a better house for themselves. However, Taekwoon didn't stay there for long. Once Jaehwan saw him as a slave in a company he was visiting, Jaehwan bought him. Jaehwan was after Taekwoon for a longer time and he had fallen in love with Taekwoon, love was stronger than money in this case.

Taekwoon was really scared the first time he entered Jaehwan's mansion, because he thought that Jaehwan was going to abuse him like many others did. But Jaehwan started to make Taekwoon feel loved and it took Jaehwan 5 years to take the next step, which Taekwoon was ready to take as he trusted Jaehwan. Taekwoon realised that Jaehwan was different from everyone he dealt with in his life and once the two engaged, it was still something that Taekwoon barely realised. It took the two one and a half years before the two got married. Marriage was something Taekwoon never thought of he would reach.

During the years that followed, Taekwoon got used to his new lifestyle and even joined Jaehwan on his businesstrips whenever Jaehwan had one. Jaehwan also taught Taekwoon to become a valuable person in the society, since Taekwoon never worked before and Jaehwan didn't want him to become like the maids. So Taekwoon was in charge of Jaehwan's administration and also was in charge of Jaehwan's diary. Taekwoon made appointments for Jaehwan and also joined him when Jaehwan had meetings. Taekwoon had become Jaehwan's secretary and Taekwoon felt more valuable in life than he ever felt.

The two talked about kids regularly, but Taekwoon wasn't sure if he was able to carry kids. It made him feel scary, but it also made him feel dirty. Jaehwan talked this out of Taekwoon's head immediately, because carrying kids was something that could be described as the most amazing things in the world. And Taekwoon would become a great mother. Maybe this was something Taekwoon deserved more than Jaehwan did himself, because Taekwoon had been through a lot and Taekwoon could give love to a child like Jaehwan had given the love to Taekwoon.

Then, Taekwoon discovered that he was pregnant and he was scared at first. But when he told Jaehwan about the news, Jaehwan pulled him in for a hug and held him tight. Jaehwan was on cloud nine, but he was also happy that Taekwoon was going to start a new adventure by becoming a mum.

''Taekwoon, I told you. You're gonna be a great mum, I can't wait for you to feel our child. Our child will let you know that it's more than happy to be our child and that you carry it.'' Jaehwan told Taekwoon and Taekwoon slowly started to believe Jaehwan's words. Jaehwan said words to Taekwoon that at least had a meaning and none of them were empty. When it was announced to the maids, the maids were very supportive and told the two that they were going to take care of Taekwoon when it was better for him not to leave the mansion. But Jaehwan announced that when Taekwoon reached the seven months, he wouldn't go on businesstrips anymore. He heard many stories of marriages turn into divorces because of cheating on their partner and Jaehwan couldn't do that to his husband. Taekwoon had a past and Taekwoon would be a nobody if they would divorce.

Today, Taekwoon was six months along and was going to visit the doctor who also lived in the mansion. After Taekwoon discovered the pregnancy, Jaehwan hired a doctor immediately and she also got her own room so that she could perform these check-ups. Jaehwan had some time off for this moment and joined his husband when the two were in the doctor's room. Taekwoon was at the research bench and Jaehwan sat next to him, holding Taekwoon's hand. Taekwoon was a little nervous, but he had to admit that Jaehwan was right... the baby had let him know very clearly that it was happy that Taekwoon carried it. When Taekwoon reached the month that he could feel the baby, he kinda was looking forward for it. And when that moment was there, Taekwoon cried tears of joy. He wasn't that fortunate in his life, but he now could consider himself very lucky to be saved by a businessman like Jaehwan.

''Well well, how do you feel?'' the doctor asked and it was then that Taekwoon managed to smile faintly. It had taken Taekwoon years before he managed to speak without thinking twice about his words.

''I'm feeling well actually. I was really scared at first when I discovered that I was pregnant, but I'm doing well so far.'' Taekwoon said and looked at Jaehwan, who nodded in agreement. Jaehwan saw his husband glow the further he got into this pregnancy and he was glad that Taekwoon changed for the better because of this pregnancy.

Taekwoon looked bigger than usual for being 6 months along, but Taekwoon never noticed it like that. He never saw any pregnant vampires before and even Jaehwan wasn't sure about the baby Taekwoon carried. Maybe he carried more, but Jaehwan's family never consisted of family members who got twins. The doctor asked Taekwoon to lay down and he did as she asked him. Taekwoon pulled up his shirt with his free hand and his hand rested under his bump, where he felt a kick from his child.

The doctor used some gel on Taekwoon's stomach and she then used a small device to start the ultrasound. Jaehwan kissed Taekwoon's temple in the mean time and Taekwoon's eyes were locked on the screen. He couldn't believe that this life was growing inside him and he was glad that it was going to grow up in a safe household.

''Oh my, I see more than just one. Look, here's baby number two.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon looked at Jaehwan for a second. They were getting twins? Taekwoon looked back at the screen and looked at the two babies that were shown on the screen. This explained to him why he felt two pairs of feet when he felt kicks, this explained why he looked this big already... he carried twins.

''Ah! Congratulations you two, you're expecting two girls.'' the doctor continued and Taekwoon was on cloud nine. Jaehwan was alright about this all the time, the girls were getting a home Taekwoon deserved way earlier. Taekwoon would give them the love he now got from Jaehwan and that he never got from his own family. He felt love explode inside him and looked at his bump with a smile.

He carried twin girls and they already told him that they loved him as their mother. They loved him, something his own parents never did at all. Taekwoon now finally believed that there were some good vampires out there and that businessmen not always look intimidating, because Jaehwan saved him from the misery he was supposed to live in. And look where he is now, married to a businessman and pregnant with twin girls.