09

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina checked her watch, its already been 10 minutes in the first subject and Dahyun’s still not here. Why is she even worried.

 

 

“hey Tzu you have any idea why?” Mina asked tzuyu.

 

“what idea?” Tzuyu asked back to Mina then Mina points Dahyun’s chair. “ahhh Dahyun! she’ll be here soon-“

 

 

 

The door just burst open and there appears a girl with a spider man mask carrying a ukulele on her other hand.

 

 

 

“oh sorry I must’ve open the door too much…” Dahyun apologizes as the rest of the class tries to hold their laugh. Dahyun goes to her seat.

 

“so are you staying till-“

 

“yes ma’am I am staying” Dahyun said then she removes the mask. “peter parker is back.” Mina just rolled her eyes, there goes Dahyun again and her weird games.

 

 

 

Dahyun agreed that she’ll be having lunch with Mina. So it means she’ll stay till lunch. It makes her anxious about might what happen but the thought of being with Mina makes all of her worries just simply vanish.

 

 

“ehem!- the only Peter Parker in our class maybe you might want to answer on the board?” her professor said handing Dahyun a marker.

 

 


“okay sir the answer’s 47-“

 

“can you please show it on the board on how you came up with that answer?”

 

“sir I just solve it by looking at it.” The whole class went ‘oooooh’. Dahyun is indeed genius.

 

“then at least write it on the board-“

 

 

 

“sir you’re much closer at the board I know you can do it” Dahyun said then she rested her head on her desk, trying to call some sleep. After that their teacher just continued on discussing like its nothing, like its normal.

 

 


And yes Dahyun did sleep, at the whole 2 periods.

 

 


It was break time, Dahyun excused herself to Tzuyu and Mina because she needs to pee. Chaeyoung watched Dahyun left the two and then she approached Mina right away.

 

 

 

“Mina where will you eat your lunch?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“I’m having a lunch with Dahyun” Mina answered quickly.

 

 

 

“really? she’s gonna stay here until lunch?” Chaeyoung asked again holding a laugh, Mina just looked away. “you must be so special to her Myoui…”

 

“huh?”

 

“nothing. What about tomorrow?-“

 

 


“Chae my answer will always be no or I can’t.” Mina said straightforwardly. “I’m sorry” then she left chaeyoung there. This is not Mina doing Dahyun’s favor to avoid Chaeyoung but this is really her avoiding Chaeyoung.

 

 

 


Chaeyoung went to the comfort room then she saw Dahyun there wiping her nose, well maybe she just finished picking some boogers then she quickly pinned Dahyun on the wall holding her by the collar.

 

 


“you told her don’t you??!”

 


“told her what?? and ing let go of me!” Dahyun pushed Chaeyoung well Dahyun is strong. “and since when did you care about your image when you don’t even have one?” Dahyun continued her nose-picking business earlier that Chaeyoung interrupted.

 

 


Chaeyoung just sighed, she knew that this conversation with Dahyun is just pointless.

 

 

“you know what? screw you and your dumb and childish activities!” Chaeyoung intentionally bumped her then she just left the comfort room. What a loser.

 

 


So it’s the star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter