01

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is a fourth-year high school student, she is quiet, likes being alone and has no permanent friends. By means of no permanent friends, everybody around her just comes and go like she’s just a book that once you finished reading it you’ll just leave it there on your bookshelf and never touch it ever again.

 


She should be enjoying her high school life at its fullest but not like others who does it by partying and getting wasted, she'd prefer to go outside and feel the cold breeze of air every 11 pm. There's no exact reason of why she really likes going outside at 11 pm, plus the neighborhood is 100% safe so no worries.

 

 

 

There's a nearby 24-hour convivence store which is just 5 blocks away from her house, she would grab some milk and read her desired book there until she feels sleepy. Just to be clear she doesn't have insomnia or any related to sleeping disorder, she's just an all-nighter. Forgot to mention that Mina is a gamer and sometimes her other option of staying all night is just to play games until she feels like her eyes are giving up. She knows its bad for the eyes so she just decides to do that at least once or twice a week.

 

 

 

Mina checks her watch and it reads 10:57 pm. She grabbed her favorite milk drink and went to the cashier who almost dozed off but Mina slammed the table making her jolt out of her chair.

 


"woah good evening Mina" the cashier greets her with a smile as she scans the milk. Mina gives her the exact money, Mina hates changes.

 

"Good evening Seulgi." Mina greets the cashier named Seulgi, well she knows the cashier, of course, she always goes here every night. Mina opened the milk and took a little sip. Mina was about to walk when some teenager maybe at the same age as her intentionally bumped into her then she lost grip of her milk dropping it on the floor.

 

 

Mina eyed the person from head to toe, the one who just bumped her. She was wearing a yellow tracksuit and a red beanie. Mina thinks the color combination is cute but that doesn't change the fact that she just spilled her favorite milk.

 

 

toottt tooottt toooott Mina's digital watch makes noise as it reads 11 pm.

 

 

The girl didn't even bother to look at Mina instead she continued to grab some snacks and went to the counter.

 

 

the cashier, Seulgi just looked at her. "What?" the girl said coldly.

 

 

"say sorry to her." Seulgi ordered while scanning her snacks yet that girl just looked at her snacks. "Dahyun-"

 

 

"okay! okay!" the girl named Dahyun, which Mina assumes that it's her name since Seulgi called her with that, looked at Mina. "Sorry" then she looks away right after. Wow what a sincere sorry.

 

 

 

Seulgi placed all of the snacks Dahyun bought in a plastic bag and she noticed that there's something odd with what Dahyun bought tonight and she just noticed it now when she scanned all of them. "Wait did you just bought a canned beer-"

 

 

"I need all of these tonight" Dahyun quickly grabbed the plastic bag. "Just tonight." Dahyun gives her the payment. "keep the change" then Dahyun starts walking away.

 

 

Before she left the convenience store Dahyun looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter