18

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaeyoung was peacefully sleeping on her bed when someone dragged her out of it.

 

 

 

“ what the-“ the lights went on. “ turn off the lights!” chaeyoung keep on blinking her eyes until she can clearly see who’s in front of her. “Dahyun the hell are you doing in here??!?!”

 

 

“are you happy? You won?” Chaeyoung sat on her bed.

 

“you look terrible…” Chaeyoung observed Dahyun’s face, she was becoming paler than before. “did a vampire all of your blood-“

 

 

 

“Look Chaeyoung I’m ing serious!” Dahyun said maintaining a low voice because they might wake their father. “Mina’s yours I don’t care”

 

 

 

Dahyun was about to leave when Chaeyoung throw a pillow at her. “so that’s it? You’re not gonna do something? As far as I know you’re not even doing anything…” Dahyun rested her head on Chaeyoung’s door.

 

 

 

“I’m done. I’ll just think of myself first.” Dahyun unenergetically said it. “take care of her”

 

“i know and I will and I hope you die!”

 

 

 

Dahyun didn’t expect those words from her own sister she just laughed at it.

 

“thanks-“

 

 

 

“I REALLY HATE YOU! YOU’RE SO DUMB! I ALWAYS LOOK UP TO YOU BUT THEN I REALIZED ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?’ SO I DECIDED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE BUT THEN YOU NEVER LEARN!” Dahyun faced a teary eyed Chaeyoung. “Everybody likes you… what about me?”

 

 

 

“well maybe if you stop being a everybody will like you too” Dahyun suggested. “take my suggestion okay”

 

“sure thanks” Chaeyoung laughed as she wiped her little tears. She heard a loud ‘BLAAGGG’ like something heavy fall from the floor. “I’m sorry for the very mean thing I’ve told you earlier…”

 

 

 

Dahyun didn’t respond, no one was responding.

 

 

 

“So uhmm hey you wanna get some drink-“ Chaeyoung was frozen when she saw Dahyun on the floor, not breathing and her nose is bleeding.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The doctors thought it was just a simple Lung cancer but they were wrong. Dahyun’s internal organs are slowly failing. They don’t know what’s wrong inside Dahyun’s body but all they need right now is a little miracle.

 

 

Thankfully Chaeyoung rushed Dahyun to the hospital, if she didn’t maybe Dahyun would be dead by now.

 

 

For now Dahyun’s life is on the hands of the doctors.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Day 1

 


Mina arrived at the school, broken. She still think about her fight with Dahyun last night, everything was just so messed up.

 

 

 

“hi” Tzuyu greeted her. She just waved back.

 

“Good morning pretty girl” it was Chaeyoung. “can I occupy this seat-“

 

 

“sure and I don’t care”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter