05

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was nighttime again. 10:58 pm. Dahyun keeps on checking her phone’s clock, feeling anxious that Mina might not come tonight. But understandable after what she just saw earlier.

 


“ Mina where are you..” Dahyun feels a little bit sleepy so she rubs her eyes.

 

“Hi”

 

 

It was exactly 11 pm when Mina showed up with a red hoodie and white striped pajamas while Dahyun is in her mustard hoodie and black silk pajamas, Dahyun feels relieved. She feels relieved that she is still seeing Mina’s smile.

 

 


“Thought you’d not come today…”

 

“Dahyun, I never missed a night here” Mina confidently said. “Unless if the weather is bad so yeah that’s an exception.”

 


They bought snacks and then sat face to face at one of the store’s tables outside, like what they always do every night.

 


“so how was your day?” Dahyun asked with all her might. “I wanna know”

 

“Sana invited me to hang out and… it was fun I guess…” Mina said while dipping her oreo in the milk then avoided Dahyun’s eye contact as she took a bite of her oreo.

 


“Just Sana??”

 

“with her friends” Mina added. Dahyun just nodded then said an ‘ohhhh’.

 

 

“her friends are the worse” Dahyun commented while pointing her pepero at Mina. “especially Momo and Chaeyoung-“

 

“Chaeyoung?” Mina said like a question. “not really… I mean she doesn’t even speak at all” Dahyun almost broke the pepero in her hand after hearing that.

 

 


“tssss she’s just playing innocent” Dahyun rolled her eyes then ate the pepero in one push and that made her almost choke.

 

“do you know them???”

 

“who? Momo and Chaeyoung? I don’t even know their names but how come I mentioned their names?? hmmm” Dahyun sarcastically said.

 


“oh- wait what??” Mina realized that Dahyun was just being sarcastic. Mina feels like Dahyun isn’t liking this conversation so she just stopped at that and jumped into another topic.

 

 


Their chitchat finished early. They even made sure to clean up the mess that they’ve made before leaving, like not just leaving their snacks wrappers at the table. #GoodCustomers

 

 

“Mina…”

 

“Yes??”

 

“I want you to stay away from them” Mina’s once again confused but of course she’d still stay away from them even if Dahyun didn’t say it. “you don’t need friends like them… but at least you have me!”


“what are you talking about???” Mina is playing the ‘I don’t understand what you’re saying’ game again.

 


“Nothing! It means ‘you’re a slow dumb ’ in another language. BYEEEE!” Dahyun said then she quickly sprinted away from Mina. Mina has no energy to chase her so she just let her go.

 

 

“Ugh. Bye and did she just called me ? Wow!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Its 2:45 pm on a Sunday afternoon, Dahyun decided to visit Tzuyu in her house. She went straight into Tzuyu’s bedroom, well that’s just normal.

 


“oh geez what are you doing here?” Tzuyu looks to Dahyun who’s wearing a red cape, like the ones that superheroes has. “what’s with the cape? Your new fashion?”

 

“I just feel like wearing one today” Dahyun sits on Tzuyu’s bed and she sits again because she likes how Tzuyu’s bed wiggles, her bed is a spring bed by the way. “I need to talk to you about school stuffs…”

 

“since when did you come here and just talk about school stuffs??” Tzuyu put aside what shes doing and just gave her full attention to Dahyun.


“Just now??” Tzuyu just closed her eyes and sighed then throw a pillow at Dahyun which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter