06

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone is hushed at their table, yes they’ve skipped their first subject classes just to eat snacks but that’s not the reason why they are quiet.

 

 


“you should’ve not done that Mina” Sana said in a calm way. “That’s too much!”

 

“so?” Momo simply said, she doesn’t want to miss a bite of her favorite snack. She knows its bad but Sana wishes she’d on her food now.

“Momo-“

 

 

“somebody told me that they’ve saw Mina with… Dahyun!” Momo slammed the table and that action surprised everyone. “Mina deserved that! Well that was actually not enough..”

 

 

“so?” that was only Sana’s reply, she doesn’t care at, Momo’s reason is just so shallow and childish. In return, Momo just rolled her eyes.

 


“and that was the night we saw Dahyun in a convenience store..” Momo continued what she said, more like she added something.

 

 

“Momo, Its been a year! Dahyun’s over you! And I thought you’re over her too-“

 

“who said I was over her???”

 

 

“so who did that assignment in history class?” Chaeyoung said changing the topic, she just don’t want this to be their topic again.

 

 

 

“oh don’t ask me that-“

 

 

“GUYS!” Nayeon ran into her squad’s table like she just ran for her life, but they know Nayeon just have a new tea to spill.

 

“geez Nayeon what’s with the run-?”

 

 

 

“DAHYUN’S HERE!!” Nayeon said out of breathe while then she panted heavily.

 

 

 

Momo who is still eating her snack got choked (Sana’s wish came true late) “WHAT??!?”

 

 

 

“you’re kidding right?” Chaeyoung said. Nayeon opened her phone then she throw it to Momo, thankfully Momo’s hands are fast at catching so she got it first before it went straight to her face.

 

 

“” Momo cursed, she don’t believe what shes seeing. “what is she doing here???” Momo looked at Chaeyoung.

 

 

“why the hell would I know??” Chaeyoung frustratingly said.

 

 

 

“well… I saw her with her best friend Tzuyu.” Nayeon added a little more information that might probably interest someone.

 

 

“Tzuyu??” Sana said sounding like shes interested and delighted. All of their heads turned to her “what?” Sana was turning a bit red so she just avoided all of their looks.

 

 

“..and Mina.”

 

 

“Mina?!” Momo is furious now. “WHAT’S WITH HER?”

 

 

 

“well I’m sure you can’t come any close to her anymore because she has the one and only Kim Dahyun now” Nayeon said in a playful voice which will irritate Momo for sure and while taking one of Momo’s snacks.

 

 


“well.. I will do something…” They all turned their head to Chaeyoung. “I’ll get Mina from her and… Momo will have her Dahyun back.” Momo smiled at Chaeyoung’s idea.

 

 

Sounds like a good plan to Momo, she is really interested in Chaeyoung’s plan while their other friends just sense its Trouble again.

 

 

 

 

 


Dahyun, Mina and Tzuyu decided to attend the second subject instead and still they were late. They were late because Dahyun had fun staying at their school cafeteria while complaining how come their school sells hotdogs with buns and their school does not. Luckily to Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu are in the same class with her.

 

 

After Dahyun and Tzuyu introduced their selves as a new student, Dahyun chose the seat to Mina’s right while Tzuyu took the set in front of Dahyun.

 


“feels weird because… we only talk and see each other if its 11 in the night and-“

 

“then don’t talk to me during the day” Dahyun said in a bored tune.

 

“That’s not what I meant Dahyun-“

 

 

 

Dahyun pulled her hood down and she rests her face on her desk, like she is trying to get some sleep in class. Mina tapped Tzuyu’s shoulder then pointed at Dahyun.

 


“What’s wrong with her?” Mina whispered to Tzuyu.

 

“that’s just normal don’t mind her and just focus to the lesson” Tzuyu said while opening her history lecture notebook.

 

 

 

Their teacher is now starting a discussion yet Mina couldn’t focus on the lecture, she kept on stealing glances at Dahyun from time to time who’s probably in a nice nap right now.

 

 

“Turn your books to page-“

 

 

 

Their teacher was interrupted with her discussion when the door suddenly swung open, it was so loud that it caught everyone’s attention and it woke Dahyun. Their teacher was about to scold who did it but Dahyun said something first.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter