08

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Few more minutes before lunchtime. Dahyun didn’t sleep this time, she listened to whatever the teacher says in front. Yes, she was listening but she keeps on glancing at Mina, there’s just something about Mina that attracts Dahyun. Maybe she is starting to have a crush on her or not maybe it's just plain simple attraction.

 

 

 

Dahyun doesn’t want to fall in love. She’s scared to fall once again. Mina is just a friend to her, no special attachments.

 

 


“Friends Dahyun. Just Friends.” Dahyun murmured to herself.

 

 

 


KRIIIINNGGGGG. Its lunchtime, she has to leave again. Dahyun stands up gathering all of her things before leaving.

 

 

 

“you really need to leave?” Mina looked at her with puppy eyes now Dahyun feels weak. She just closed her eyes and looked away.

 

“I have to” Dahyun pouted. “I guess see you tonight then?”

 

“see you then…” Mina gave Dahyun a weak smile.

 

 

 

“eyy Tzu bye!” Dahyun patted Tzuyu’s back, she leaned closer to Tzuyu’s ear. “please take care of her and yes you know what I mean”

 

 


Dahyun and Tzuyu already talked about this that Tzuyu will keep an eye on Mina if ever Momo or any from her squad approaches her, just a friendly favor from Dahyun.

 

 

 

Tzuyu gave Dahyun a thumbs up. Dahyun was about to walk to the door when she heard Chaeyoung called Mina.

 

 

 

“yo Mina where are you gonna eat lunch-“


“Mina’s eating with me Chae, why?” Tzuyu interrupted Chaeyoung. Dahyun feels relieved.


“uhmm yeah I’m eating with Tzuyu” Mina confirmed. Dahyun decided to leave in that part.


“okay.” Chaeyoung just walked past them.

 

 

 


Yes, Mina is just a friend to Dahyun, but Dahyun doesn’t like it when Chaeyoung approaches Mina or anyone in general.

 

 


The rest of the day went fast and boring for Mina.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 


“so what’s the beef between the three of you?” Mina asked looking at her milk drink.

 

 

 


Yes its eleven once again.

 

 

 


“wait - this Captain America costume itches-“ Dahyun said as she struggles to remove the first layer of her clothing. “I should’ve stick to spider man instead”

 

 

“yes finally!” Dahyun said as she successfully remove her costume, now she’s wearing a navy blue T-shirt and shorts. “it’s a bit chilly right now but its okay- wooh!”

 

 

 

Mina watches Dahyun brushing her hands together to create heat, Mina has an idea to make Dahyun a bit warm.

 

 

 

“Here use my scarf…” Mina said then she wrapped her red scarf into Dahyun.

 

“Its still chilly but thanks!” Dahyun smiles. “so uhmm its storytime” Dahyun fixed her seat.

 

 


“A year ago, I caught Momo and Chaeyoung doing things they shouldn’t be k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter