20

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thank you Sana… Thank you Nayeon… Thank you Jihyo…-“

 


Mina grabbed Dahyun’s sleeve “why are you thanking everyone in here??” Mina whispered to Dahyun.

 

 

“Incase this is my last night… at least I got to thank them properly-“

 

 

 

Mina’s expression suddenly changed. “hey I’m just kidding baby-“

 

 

“what? DID DAHYUN JUST CALLED MINA HER BABY?!?” Tzuyu shouts. Dahyun tries to shut .

 

“hey shh-“

 

 

“DAHYUN CALLED MINA HER BABY??!?!” Momo joins in. Dahyun covered her whole face, she’s literally blushing right now while Mina is so red as a tomato.

 

 

“MINA IS DAHYUN’S BAABBBYYY!!!” Nayeon shouts too and then everybody cracked and laughed hard. Dahyun and Mina can’t look at each other’s eyes because of embarrassment.

 

 

Everyone here is unexpectedly getting along. It was a new sight for Mina but for Dahyun it feels like her old friends are back.

 

 

 

“Hello guys..” Doc Bae entered Dahyun’s room. “I hope I didn’t ruined the mood…”

 

“its okay, not at all” Dahyun sarcastically said, Dahyun’s sarcasm was funny that Tzuyu jokingly smacked her shoulder and let out a laugh.

 

 

 

“okay so Dahyun you have to come with me” Doc Bae orders, Dahyun followed.

 

 

 

“Dahyun…” Mina grabbed Dahyun’s hand, Dahyun looked at her, she can see fear in Mina’s eyes.

 

 

 

“hey… I’ll be okay…” Dahyun’s voice was assuring. Tzuyu grabbed Mina’s shoulders.

 

 

 

“she’ll be okay Mina, that is strong!”

 

“YES!!” everyone in the room agrees but Mina.

 

 

 

 

Dahyun looked at Mina one more time and mouthed the words “wait for me”.

 

 

 

 

The whole night Dahyun didn’t return to her room.

 

 

 

 

When the morning came, Mina cried like a mess when she heard the news.

 

 

 

5 years later

 

 


Mina was driving with her black Mercedes, she decided to stop over into a convenience store.

 

 

 

She didn’t mean to stop in that convenience store.

 

 

 

She looked at her watch its already 11:00 pm. ‘whatta coincidence’ Mina thought. When she went in everything felt new, the convenience store just had their renovation. Everything around her is new but the old memories stayed. It will always stay.

 

 

 

“good evening miss” even the cashier is new “this is my first night working so I’ll try to be good!” and a bit talkative too. Mina just smiled and proceed to what really brings her here. It took her some minutes to decide what to buy.

 

“wow so we got a milk and a… chocopie?? Nice combination!” the cashier said enthusiastically. Mina read the cashier’s nametag and it says ‘Joy’. No wonder she’s all talkative and enthusiastic.

 

 

“by the way I like your car-“

 

“Joy just do your job” a familiar voice speak and it made Joy stopped talking and just do her job. “ahh sorry Mina my new worker here is.. a bit talkative”

 

 

 

“Seulgi!!” Mina greeted her.

 

 

“Mina!!” Seulgi said it like mocking Mina’s voice, Mina just rolled her eyes. “so how’s you and that little annoying costumer who always ask for free milk back then?” Mina smiles of the thought of Dahyun but her expression changed right away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter