13

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun followed Chaeyoung to where the hell she’s going.

 

 

“Chae we’ve talked about this-“

 

“why? I’m just being friendly to Mina?” Chaeyoung clarified, there’s a bit of anger on Dahyun’s eyes but she remains to be cool.

 

 

 

“oh? so giving her a bouquet of flowers is the new way of being friendly? Wow!“ Dahyun sarcastically said.

 

“for me yes…” Chaeyoung leaned a little bit closer to Dahyun. “why Dahyun? are you scared?”

 

 

 

Dahyun just smirked. “why would I be scared of you-“

 

 

 

“Because you’re gonna lose her anyway or… she’ll gonna lose you?? what do you think is the right term?”

 

 

 

Dahyun clenched her fists, stay clam Dahyun.

 

 

“or you’re scared because I can easily get her with just the snap of my fingers-“

 

 

Dahyun had enough, she punched Chaeyoung then she fell down to the ground. It was a perfect timing Chaeyoung’s friends a.k.a Dahyun’s old friends too arrived and they helped her up.

 

 

 

“What’s your problem Dub?” Nayeon asked. Dahyun just glared at Nayeon and then she looked at Chaeyoung.

 

“tell your small friend to stop being an ” Dahyun was about to leave but then Momo called her.

 

 

 

“Dahyun…”

 

 

 

Dahyun just ignored her and she continued to walk her way. Why would she waste her time talking to her anyway.

 

 

 

The last two subjects in the morning for Dahyun felt so long, all she did was stare into nothing and starts to space out. But every time Mina calls her she would just go back to her normal self and forget all about what bothers her.

 

 

 


“Yo brooo~” Tzuyu called Dahyun who’s standing inf ront of her locker right now. Dahyun looks like she’s finding something. “what you doing?”

 

“I’m-“

 

“Hi!” Dahyun stopped for a bit and then she looked at Mina. “It’s lunch why aren’t you leaving yet-“

 

 

 

“I’m finding something…” Dahyun was sweating, the two of her friends noticed something weird about Dahyun.

 

 

“you know…” Mina leaned on the locker next to Dahyun. “I still don’t know why you need to leave every freaking lunch-“

 

 


Something dropped from Dahyun’s locker, they were all shocked with what they just saw. It was a lighter.

 

 

 

“what the hell do you do with that thing???” Mina furiously asked.

 

“chill… this aren’t mine” Dahyun picked up the lighter calmly. “I just borrowed it…”

 

 

 

“Dahyun!” Mina held Dahyun’s hand the one who’s holding the lighter. “don’t tell me you sm-“

 

“smoke?? Hell no!!” Dahyn took a step back and defended herself. “I won’t, never!” she putted that thing in her pocket.

 

 

 

This is awkward between the 3 of them, Tzuyu just put her attention to her phone while Mina can’t even look at Dahyun, and so Dahyun is, they are avoiding each other’s eyes.

 

 

 

“so… I have to go bye!” Dahyun patted Mina and Tzuyu’s head before leaving.

 

 

 

 

Its lunch once again.

 

 

 

 

Stress is something you can’t just get off of your mind easily and its much harder if you’re going on to something and you can’t talk about anyone about it yet. But for Dahyun, maybe a single stick of cigarette at least once a day will help. But she knows how to stop herself and make sure to not make this thing her addiction.

 

 


Dahyun doesn’t really know why she always wants to see Mina every 11 pm, is it because she likes her? or she is just using her as a past time? She can’t tell whats the answer but deep down inside she doesn’t want to grow feelings for her or to fall much deeper. Its gonna hard.

 

 

 


“hey why do you have to wear that mask every time?”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter