eleven

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wednesday nights are always scheduled for family dinner night. Whether Dahyun or Chaeyoung doesn’t like to see each other’s faces on the dinner table, they will be forced to go or else 1 month no allowance.

 

 

They don’t have to dress fancy, just their appearance will be enough.

 

 

 

“my dear daughters please sit beside me” their father ordered, Dahyun just sat immediately because she already wants to finish this damn dinner early, Chaeyoung stomp her feet like a kid and then she sat on her seat.

 

 

 

Dahyun’s mother died because of a disease while Chaeyoung’s mother died because of an accident.

 

 

 

“so how’s school?” their father asked while slicing his meat with a knife eyeing both of them.

 

 

“ as always” Chaeyoung answered not sounding interested for the topic.

 

 

“Chae you told me last week there’s this one subject you really can’t take it, well why don’t you have a tutor with your sister-“

 

“hell no!” Chaeyoung raised her spoon. “no”

 

 

 

“Thanks! I don’t want to see your horrible face anyway” Dahyun tried to hold her laugh. Chaeyoung glared at her. “by the way school’s great, I kinda miss it there.”

 

 


“so is one of you dating someone…?”

 

 

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung both choke on their food.

 

 

 

“well actually I want to court someone …” Chaeyoung started talking, Dahyun looked at her. “her name’s Mina” Chaeyoung can already feel Dahyun’s deathly glare at her.

 

“Mina? Sounds nice” their father commented. “how about you Dahyun?”

 

 

 

Dahyun stared blankly at Chaeyoung, its like she’s controlling her with her secret telekinesis power. Dahyun wants Chaeyoung to choke on her own food again.

 

 

 

“wow bingo Chae I think we like the same person” Dahyun said. This is kinda awkward for their father, Chaeyoung just smirked.

 

 

 

“no way! I was the first one-“

 

“I’m done” Dahyun stands up slamming her spoon and fork on the table. “thanks” and then she left.

 

 

 


Dahyun went to the balcony of their house, watching the black sky with no stars. Empty just like her. A can of beer won’t bother.

 

 

 

 

“so its her? Myoui Mina” Chaeyoung walks not so close at her, Dahyun just ignored her presence. “You’re so whipped for her that you even do stupid childish things-“

 

 

“you know if you’re just here to ruin my night which is already ruined by you, get out of my ing sight!” Dahyun shouted trying not to sound rude but failed. “and I do crazy and childish stuffs all the time! why would you care?!”

 


“I’m just here to inform you that starting tomorrow…I’ll be courting Mina” Chaeyoung calmly said. “may the best-“

 

 

 

Dahyun punched Chaeyoung, it wasn’t because of the alcohol its because she had enough of her. Chaeyoung just let a laugh touching where Dahyun punched her.

 

 

 

“what do you want?” Dahyun lowered herself for Chaeyoung who’s laying on the floor. “you already took everything from me!”

 

 

 

Chaeyoung is now laughing like crazy at the cold floor.

 

 

 

“when I told you I think I have a little crush on Sana you started dating her, when I told you Nayeon’s my type you hooked up with her and when Momo and I are dating… you casually went into our relationship and ruined it!” Dahyun’s real mad. “are you even my sister?!”

 

 

 

“yeah just half” then she got another punch from Dahyun.

 

 

 

 

Dahyun grabbed her by the collar. “Chae… just let me be happy this time please…” Dahyun said in a low voice. “please”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter