04

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While finishing a few of their snacks, Dahyun even helped Mina with hers after she just finished hers, well Mina is just a slow eater, they fall into a lot of conversation more.

 

 

"sooooo Sana and I went to the same elementary school." Dahyun said while chewing. "I didn't actually remember that, in fact Tzuyu reminded me. Sometimes I'm amazed by her awesome memory well I can’t even remember what I did last week”


"what a small world indeed.." Mina looked up at the sky and adored how there are a lot of stars twinkling tonight. "..and how beautiful the world is..."

 

 

Dahyun copied Mina who’s looking at the sky right now and did a quick glance at the sky too. "have you ever try looking at a mirror?"

 

"huh?" Mina said while her head still looking up at the sky.

 

 

"that's where you'll see the most beautiful thing ever in this world..." Dahyun can’t hide her smirk while she’s finishing the last bits of Mina’s chips. On the other hand, Mina is confused with what she just said.

 


And then Mina finally gets it.

 


"I swear to god Dahyun stop being so-"

 

"okay..okay.. sorry!" Mina looked up at the skies again. Dahyun took a sip on her juice. "can we stay a here for a little while?"

 

 


Mina glanced at her watch and it reads 12:03 am, then she glanced back at Dahyun who’s wiping with her sleeve.

 

"But its late-"

 

"Tomorrow's Saturday and we don’t have classes on Saturdays Mina."

 

"fine." Mina just agreed in defeat, then Dahyun took another sip but this time its Mina’s juice she’s sipping. Dahyun is such a pig.

 

 

Both of them just continued on looking at the skies as billions of stars above them twinkles. But Dahyun... she kept on glancing at Mina, she just wants to see how Mina looks at the stars. Mina knows, she can feel it, so she just smiled as she noticed that Dahyun keeps on glancing at her. Mina can feel her ears slowly heat up and she doesn’t know why shes feeling like that.

 


When the time finally reads 12:36 am, it's time to say bye and good night.

 


"Mina..."


"hmmm?"


"just tell me if something's bothering you at school okay? or even with your daily life, don’t be afraid and share them to me" then Dahyun gave her a pat on the shoulder.

 

 

"okay..." Mina starts to walk away from Dahyun, they are going in different directions. "bye!"

 

 

"uhmmm Mina!!"

 

 

Mina faced Dahyun while her silky hair flies as she turns her head 180 degrees. "yes???"

 


"Good night... I mean Good Mor Night!" Dahyun tries hard to hide her smile.

 

"Good mornight." Mina smiles then proceeds on walking again first.

 

 

When Mina felt like she’s a bit far away from Dahyun, she turned her head and watched Dahyun walking her way and that's the part where she realized... she's slowly falling for her.

 

But that’s impossible and weird. They only know each other for not even a week and why would she feel that towards her. Dahyun only offered friendship so Mina should also give the same thing, not this thing called love.

 

No she can’t fall for Dahyun- yet.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 


As soon as Mina woke up in a Saturday morning, she received a message from her friend Sana.

 


Sana
Hey let's go out later! my treat :D

 


Me
sureeee

 


Mina got up and fixed herself, then her bed and she left her house exactly at 1:14 pm and went to the place that Sana said. (Sana called Mina right after Mina finished taking a bath, what a perfect timing)

 

 

Mina waited in that place for 10 minutes. In a distance, she saw Sana walking towards her... with her other friends. Mina frowned but she has to hide the bad vibes she feels cause she knew this is going to be a bad day for her.

 

She checked her phone one more time and she received a text fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter