03

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina is having a peaceful lunch at their cafeteria when Sana and her friends just decided to sit with her. Sana feels something isn't right about this.

 

"uhm girls-"

 


"Sana." Nayeon interrupted Sana. "Let's sit with Mina." Sana didn't move and just looked at Mina but Mina just nodded at her indicating that its okay. "Sit." Sana sighed and just followed what Nayeon said. Mina

 


"omg Mina can I have a taste your lunch??" Momo has her eyes on Mina's lunch. Mina already feels uncomfortable about them sitting beside her and now this.


"but we all have the same lunch though-"


"but I want yours" Mina just mouthed an 'okay' and slowly give her lunch to Momo. Then Momo scoop some of Mina’s food using her spoon.

 


"Ew! why does it taste awful?!" Momo intentionally dropped Mina's lunch in front of her causing some of the food in it leap to her face.


"Momo-"

 


"whoopsie!" Momo just throw a tissue at Mina, well at least Momo gave her a tissue. Then Mina used this to wipe some of the food that touched her face. "sorrryyyy~" Momo apologized but it sounds like she was mocking.

 

 

"I'm really sorry for that" Sana whispered to Mina who's just sitting beside her and Mina just shake her hand saying ‘its okay’. Of course Mina has to pretend everything about this is okay.

 


Mina already wants to end this day.

 

 


On the other side and on the other school. Dahyun is a popular carefree student, she can have all of the time that she wants just because the principal of her school is her uncle. She can break the rules but that doesn't mean she can do it everyday, she's also a grade conscious, she's the type who doesn't study but she always finish the exam or other quizzes at ease with a high grade.

 

"Tzuyu my dearest of all my friends!" Dahyun called Tzuyu who's holding a bunch of paper.

 

 

Tzuyu, her best friend ever since they were in their diapers days, and is also a straight A student too. Everybody around her fears her because of her savageness and has this scary aura.


"Don't tell me you didn't do your homework"

 

"No!! your shoelace aren't tied." Tzuyu looked down to check if her shoelace were tied but her shoes doesn't have shoelace, she got tricked again with the Kim Dahyun.

 

 

Without any warning Dahyun snatched the papers from Tzuyu's hand. "what the fuc-"

 

"thanks tzutzu muah!" Dahyun blow Tzuyu a flying kiss, Tzuyu just went 'ew' and jokingly moved her body like she’s disgusted.

 


How Tzuyu wishes it'll be always like this.

 

It's dismissal already. If every dismissal Mina has always the biggest smile on her face well Dahyun is not happy about it, she hates it.

 

 

 


***

 

 

 


"Minaaaaa~" Dahyun called her while shes running towards her. Mina was shocked when Dahyun hugged her, well maybe she’s just not used to this clingy thing. "I missed you!!"

 

"Uhmmm..." Mina never felt so awkward before.


"Oh..." Dahyun fixed her crumpled hoodie. "Just practicing" Mina just tilted her head in confusion while watching Dahyun make her way inside the convenience store.

 


After buying the snacks they like. They both sat face to face to each other at the table outside of the convenience store.

 


"So how's your day? was it fun?" Dahyun said while mixing her noodles. "was it fun with your friends?" then she start slurping her noodles.


"i don't have friends."

 

"you have me"

 

 

"we don't go at the same school..." Dahyun looked at Mina while slurping, weird but okay. "I mean I have one friend though but sometimes she feels not..."

 


"well what's the name?"

 


"Uhmmm Sana... yeah she's my friend but I don't really normally go anywhere with her like what super duper close friends do and besides she has other friends than me..." Mina explained while Dahyun is busy opening her snacks but still she’s listening to Mina. Before Dahyun’s would say something to Mina’s story, she quickly went inside of the store first to get the cup noodles she left there that she asked Seulgi to put some hot water.

 


After g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter