15

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took Dahyun seconds before she realized what she just said. This is bad, its gonna be a mess.

 

 

 

“”

 

“oh yeah… w-we’re just f-friends” Mina smiled. “I guess I was a fool falling for your cheesy moves-“

 

 

 

“Listen” Dahyun put her hands on Mina’s shoulders. “For now, We’re just friends…” Dahyun stared right into Mina’s eyes.

 

“trust me and wait for me”

 

 

 

“Dahyun I don’t understand what you’re saying…”

 

“I…” Dahyun wants to say the word. “I don’t want to lose you…” she can’t just say it yet. Dahyun slowly remove her hands off of Mina.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but please-“

 

“you know what? you’re weird.” That was the last words Mina said before walking past Dahyun leaving her there.

 

 

 

Dahyun always had a hard time expressing her feelings, she’s a mess.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 


“AH TZUYU I HATE MYSELF!” Dahyun frustratingly punched her desk. Dahyun arrived early at school, discussing what had happened to her yesterday. “I’m dumb”

 

“kinda yes…” Tzuyu was writing something in her notebook but Dahyun closed it. Tzuyu just did a “what the hell” face.

 

 

 

“now tell me Tzu, how can you say that you’re in love??”

 

“Uhmmm…” Tzuyu starts to think like she’s some expert in this but she just really want to help her best friend. “Let’s see uhmmm do you like her?”

 

 

“yes of course!”

 

“do you always want to see her?”

 

“yes!”

 

“do you get jealous when she’s with someone-“

 

“HELL YES!!!”

 

 

 

Tzuyu stared at Dahyun and she slowly shook her head and said “tsk tsk, bro this is bad”

 

 

 

“why???”

 

“nahh I just feel it…” Dahyun raised her eyebrows like she’s waiting for Tzuyu to say something. “what?”

 

 

 

“am I in love or what?”

 

“how would I know??” Dahyun swears she wants this notebook in front of her hit Tzuyu’s face.

 

 

“Thanks a lot-“

 

 

 

 

Dahyun heard Mina’s giggles, she looked at the door and she saw Mina was talking to someone.

 

“Chaeyoung…” Dahyun said like a whisper then she frowned.

 

 

 

“what?” Dahyun grabbed Tzuyu’s notebook and she pretended to write something. “here’s a real pen if you want-“ Dahyun grabbed it without saying any words. “you’re welcome okay”

 

 

 

Mina and Chaeyoung walked together inside the room, laughing. Dahyun needs some peace of mind so she just scribbled at Tzuyu’s notebook. Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun.

 

 

 

“good morning Dubs!” Chaeyoung greeted Dahyun but shes just teasing, she knows “how’s your morning so far?”

 

“it was fine not until you called me” Dahyun smiled at Chaeyoung. Dahyn looked at Mina or- at Mina’s hands rather, she was holding a bouquet of roses, again. Dahyun just smirked. “not again”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter