12

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dahyun looks straight into Mina’s eyes and admires each of the features of her face has. Mina starts to feel a little bit awkward to it and feeling a lot of indescribable feelings inside her.

 

 

 

“you know what… let’s should stop being cheesy and just walk…” Mina slowly removed her embrace to Dahyun.

 

“yeah… so let’s go?”

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Dahyun and Mina just strolled around to the places that is just not-so-really-near by their school.

 

 

 

Dahyun doesn’t really know how to do dates but whatever Mina says she likes Dahyun gives it to her. It was still early in the morning and a lot of stores are still close but when Mina said she would like some pancakes, Dahyun begged the owner of a pancake house nearby, she kept on knocking to the door until the owner got pissed and chased them, they both run like chickens. It was fun, Mina can’t stop laughing about that.

 

 

 

After a wild chase, they decided to take a break for a while then they decided to go into an arcade house but before that they still need to change clothes because they are wearing uniforms and its still class hours (people would think that they are cutting classes which is true though). Thankfully there’s a shop who sells onesies, Dahyun chose the charmander one and Mina choose the penguin one, now they looked like a cute stupid couple.

 

 

 

They entered the arcade normally even if the guard was staring at them like there is something wrong, but the guard give up too.

 

 

Mina pointed something. “beat me in that game and you owe me a condition!”

 

 

 

“sure but you owe me a condition too!”

 

“okay okay sure, what is that?” Mina was already confident.

 

 

 

“I’ll get a kiss from you” Dahyun grins and Mina’s face suddenly heats up. “…on the cheeks I mean..”

 

“sure sure whatever let’s play!!!” Mina pushed Dahyun towards to the arcade console.

 

 

 


On the first game Mina won, and then she won again and then again until Dahyun finally gave up. Mina didn’t really go hard on Dahyun.

 

 

 

“Since I won I want you to get me a stuffed toy! The penguin one!” Mina was pointing at a claw machine, Dahyun gulped as she is not facing her worst enemy.

 

“you sure about that? I think the machine’s broken-“

 

“no its totally working fine! You’re just-“

 

 

 

 

“okay okay fine! This one’s easy! I can actually give you all of the penguins if you want…” Dahyun is just being overly confident but actually, she at this.

 

“really??” Mina squealed excitedly.

 

 

 

“after I broke the machine…” Dahyun whispered to herself. She took a deep breath before putting a coin in the machine, she hold the controls.

 

 

 

And on the first try, she failed.

 

 

 

“oh c’mon! this machine’s rigged!” Dahyun slammed the glass, thankfully the manager wasn’t looking. She put another coin and then tried again.

 

 

 

But the cycle continues she keeps on failing. Dahyun rested her head on the claw machine.

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter