02

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey Mina I'm once again sorry for-"

 

"I never accepted your apology in the first place" Mina sees how Dahyun’s face changed for a second after saying that.

 

Dahyun placed her hands on her waist like a kid trying to win an argument "yes you did"


"I didn't"


"you said 'okay'"

 

 

Seulgi watches the two high school girls quarrel in front of her. If only she had popcorn and a cold soda.

 

"hashtag two soon-to-be love birds fighting in front of me" Seulgi took a selfie with them quarreling in the background. Dahyun even posed while Mina just glared at Dahyun.

 


"Mina-"


"Shhh! Don't follow me Dahyun." Mina said like a threat then she looked at Seulgi. "bye bye and good night seul!" then she left the store hurriedly.

 


"I'm following her." Dahyun said with a hint of dedication in her voice, Seulgi just shrugged.

 


Dahyun followed Mina all the way to her house. Mina can't do something with that instead she just ignored all of the things Dahyun had said while they were walking but on the bright side at least she has some bodyguard while walking home.

 

"Mi-" Mina slammed their gate shut right at Dahyun’s face. Then she went inside of their house. Mina knows what she did was rude but she just didn’t care at all, she just let her anger took over her.

 

 

"damn it she's so! Ughhh!" Dahyun said while massaging her temples trying to calm herself down. "okay Dahyun chill"

 

 

After a while of thinking in front of Mina’s house, Dahyun just decided to go back to the convenience store. She checks her phone and the time reads 11:11 pm.

 

 

"so when is the wedding?" Seulgi asked while her hands are tapping the counter, Dahyun just laughed a bit and went back to being serious which made Seulgi do the same.

 

"do you know any methods on how can I contact her? like perhaps send her a message??" Seulgi’s ears perked up after hearing those words from Dahyun, Seulgi gave her a smile.


"I don't know her number... but you can message her at her social media accounts..." Seulgi opened her phone, opened a social media app then she showed her phone to Dahyun. "Myoui Mina's the name."

 

"wow thanks!"

 

 


***

 

 


It was Mina's last class before lunch, she checks her phone's time and it reads 10:59 am. When it turned to 11:00 a notification flashed and it caught her attention making her blink a lot of times thinking if she’s seeing it right. 'Kim Dahyun sent you a friend request'

 

 

"what the hell?"

 

 

Dahyun couldn't sleep that whether she'll send Mina a friend request or not, send or not. Her mind's already messed up just by thinking of it.


"should I send or not??" Dahyun keeps on refreshing Mina's account. "ughhh!!!" she throw her phone at her bed and it bounced back to her face. "ouch"


"I'll just do it tomorrow" she said before closing her eyes and sleep.

 

 

 

"GUYS!!! OUR TEACHER'S NOT HERE SO WE CAN HAVE OUR LUNCH EARLY! YEYYY!" their class president announced and everyone cheered. Mina just cheered along with them.

 


a notification flashed in her phone again

 


Kim Dahyun
hey accept my friend request pls :<
im really soorryyyy

 

 

That’s weird how can Dahyun’s message be seen on her notification panel when she hasn’t accepted her friend request yet.

 


"Kim Dahyun don't you have any class-"

 

"What's that?" Mina almost lost grip of her phone when a voice just suddenly spoke b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter