14

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lung cancer also known as lung carcinoma. Dahyun’s mother died because of Lung cancer.

 

Dahyun’s mom was a light smoker, even before Dahyun was born into the world, her mother tried a bit but then she stopped when she was already carrying Dahyun in her tummy. Dahyun was 12 when her mother died.

 

 

“Dahyun I know you’re not that type of person… tell me what’s bothering you”

 

 

Dahyun wasn’t really a bad influence to herself, she once tried smoking when she was 12 but she swore that she’ll never do it again.

 

 

“is this because of your condition??”

 

 

People around Dahyun may think of her as a happy-go-lucky kid but actually, she’s so done with all of the people around her, she’s best to be describde as “the great pretender”.

 

 

“Dahyun” Doc bae sat on Dahyun’s bed. “please think of the people around you…”

 

 

Then Mina came into her life, like a perfect timing. Its like a lighting who striked the flash. Mina came at the same day she found out about her condition.

 

 

“think about uhmm…” the Doc was thinking of a name.


“Mina! Think of Mina!” Momo said, Doc Bae just looked at Momo. “Dahyun you gotta live for her”

 

 

 

“there’s still time Dahyun we can still cure it! I’m 78% sure about it!” Doc bae positively say. “but unless if you won’t stop-“

 

 

“I’ll stop. I’ll stop any activities that delays my treatment” Dahyun finally spoke. “in order for me to live longer…”

 

 

Momo and Doc Bae both smiled at each other.

 

 

“for her, I’ll try to live”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Mina is reading one of her favorite novels under the light that comes from the convenience store, well she’s not afraid to read anymore since she already finished reading the book though.

 

 

 

“When you were here before~”

 

 

 

Mina’s heart just automatically pounds like crazy. Dahyun is here and coming with her ukulele.

 

 

 

“Couldn’t look you in the eye… You’re just like an angel, your skin makes me cry~”

 

 

 

Mina bit her lip to stop herself from smiling.

 

 

 

“you float like a feather… in a beautiful world~”

 

 

 

Mina surely loves this feeling.

 

 

 

“you’re so fu- uhmm very special~”

 

 

 

Mina chuckles because Dahyun stuttered in the middle of her performance.

 

 

 

“I wish I was special… but I’m a creep and I’m a weirdo..~”

 

 

 

Dahyun always have her spider man mask on and its kinda unfair for Mina because she can’t look into those beautiful eyes- of Dahyun while shes singing.

 

 

 

“what the hell am I doing here? I don’t belong here..~”

 

 

 

When Dahyun is done with her song, she removed her mask.

 

 

“miss me?” Dahyun open her arms wide like welcoming Mina in a hug.

 

“ha! You wished!”

 

 

 

But deep inside Mina really wanted to hug her so tight and never let go.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter