17

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its already 8 in the morning, Dahyun should be on her first subject but instead, she’s in a hospital. For an urgent check-up, well this is new. She didn’t go alone, she called Momo and minutes later she’s there.

 

 

 

“Dahyun you need to stop attending classes and just focus on your treatment” Doc Bae said in a serious voice, she’s talking about Dahyun’s life situation here. “going to treatment only every afternoon is not even helping at all”

 

“But Doc-“

 

 

“Dahyun. Think about yourself. This is your life”

 

“yes this is my life so I’ll decide what I want to do with it-“

 

 

 

“Dahyun” Momo joined the conversation. “just for once think about yourself and stop thinking about the people around you”

 

 

 

Dahyun thought about the people around her. Her family, Tzuyu, Mina…

 

 

 

“Dahyun I’ll give you until Friday to decide”

 

 

 

Dahyun and Momo decided to go to school at break time. When Dahyun went inside her classroom, the first thing she saw was Chaeyoung is on her chair, sitting next to Mina, laughing with her. They looked happy.

 

 

Dahyun just walked past them.

 

 

 

 

“oh Dahyun-“

 

 

“Chae just stay there” Dahyun give Chaeyoung a smile. “thanks” then Dahyun sat on Chaeyoung’s seat instead.

 

 

 

The third subject hasn’t started yet and Dahyun wants to go home already. She hates herself for letting Chaeyoung sit on her chair.

 

 

 

Dahyun is sure that she likes Mina but why isn’t she’s doing anything?

 

 

 

“Move”

 

 

Mina and Chaeyoung were interrupted from their conversation when Dahyun appeared in front of them with her bag. Chaeyoung stand up and just glared at Dahyun. Whats with her mood swings today.

 

 

Dahyun took a deep breath when she seated on her seat. She looked at Mina. “Hi Mina-“

 

 

“where have you been for the last two subjects?” Mina asked right away.

 

“Does my absence bother you?” Dahyun looked at Mina with puppy eyes, she even pouted. Mina just looked away biting her lip. “aww that’s sweet-“

 

 

 

“stop that” Mina smacked Dahyun with a book.

 

“I missed you, Mina” Mina could feel her face heated. Why is she acting so weird around Dahyun?

 

 

‘Here we go again Dahyun with her sweet words’ Mina thought.

 

 

 

“we just saw each other last night-“

 

 

 

Their teacher had arrived and everybody stood up.

 

 

 

“GOOD MORNING---“

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the class discussion Dahyun just slept, as usual. 20 minutes before the class ends there’s an activity where you need to find a partner. Mina wants to wake up Dahyun and make her as a partner but then Chaeyoung already approach to her like a flash. Mina is too kind to refuse Chaeyoung’s offer.

 

 

Dahyun slowly rise her head from her arm chair. “what is happening?”

 

 

“activity by partner”

 

“oh great can you be my-“

 

 

 

“whoops nope. Got her already” Dahyun didn’t notice that Chaeyoung was on the other side of Mina. Dahyun just mentally rolled her eyes.

 

 

“okay” Dahyun said then she just went back to sleep. Why would she care with this activity anyway.

 

 

 

Mina worries about Dahyun a lot. Her school performance is slowly becoming worse than ever, she went from just being lazy to like three times lazy than before.

 

 

 

The next subject Dahyun just slept peacefully at a one-hour boring discussion they just had. Dahyun woke up five minutes before the bell rings.

 

 

 

“homework? Again?” Dahyun complained a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter