19

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was eleven once again. Mina was waiting for Dahyun to come even though she’s still not sure if Dahyun will show up.

 

 

From a distance, she heard a ukulele strumming. She knew that it was Dahyun. Mina’s heart starts to beat like crazy but she loves the feeling anyway, she misses this feeling and only Dahyun who can make her feel like this.

 

 

 

“and all I do is sit and think about you if I knew what you’d do..”

 

 

Mina looked at Dahyun’s direction with the biggest smile on her face, she couldn’t wait to hug her so tight.

 

 

“collapse my veins wearing beautiful shoes… its not living if its not with you”

 

 

But… Dahyun.. is wearing a hospital gown. Is she sick?

 

 

“all I do is sit and drink without you if I choose then I lose”

 

 

She also noticed that she still has her spider man mask but instead she wore it like a beanie.

 

 

“distract my brain from the terrible news its not living if its not with you”

 

 

 

As soon as Dahyun finished the song, Mina ran to her and hugged her the tightest she can give.

 

 

 

“M-Mina you’re choking ughh- me” Dahyun said between their hugs. Mina slowly release her. “thanks”

 

 

Mina kicked Dahyun’s knee. “ouch Mina what the heck is that how you welcome me???”

 

 

“where the you’ve been these past few days??!” Can’t tell if Mina’s voice is mad.

 

“I’ve been away with the nature…” Dahyun said as if she’s having some monologue. “I know you miss me, do you?”

 

 

 

For Mina its always been yes. Yes she misses Dahyun, Yes she longs for Dahyun’s presence and Yes she sure… loves this dork.

 

 

“I miss you.” Mina was so sincere enough that Dahyun doesn’t want to ruin this moment. “by the way why are you wearing a hospital gown??” Mina doesn’t want to think that way.

 

 

“uhmmm…” Dahyun scratches the back of her head. “happy Halloween??”

 

“you’re so early for Halloween! There’s like a week left before ha-“

 

 

 

Dahyun coughs. She keep on coughing hard that it made Mina worried.

 

 

“are you okay?”

 

“Listen..” Dahyun caressed Mina’s hair. “I have something to tell you…”

 

 

Mina just closed her eyes.

 

“I’m dying…” Dahyun’s hand trembles. “…to have you! Yeah girl I’m dying to have you” Dahyun just suddenly burst out of laughter.

 

 

 


When Mina opened her eyes, Dahyun wasn’t there anymore.

 

 

 

Because it was all just a dream that she wished she didn’t wake up.

 

 

 

Now back to reality.

 

 

 


Day 9

 

 

Mina arrived early in school. She sat on her chair, she looked at Dahyun’s empty chair. She keep on fooling herself that she didn’t miss her.

 

 

Chaeyoung arrived. Chaeyoung looked like she didn’t get enough sleep and then minutes after Chaeyoung’s arrival Tzuyu was there too, same situation with Chaeyoung. What’s happening with the people around her? Are they slowly turning zombies?

 

 

The rest of the day went fine.

 

 

 

 

But th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter