07

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day was boring for Mina, as always. She can’t wait for the day to end.

 


Tzuyu stayed in class but she’s not that talkative that much. Chaeyoung talks to her like twice in every subject but there’s no fun in it. Momo and her squad doesn’t dare to come close to Mina again, that’s new.

 


When the classes is finally over she ran back to her house and went to her bed immediately then hugged her favorite pillow. She decided to send Dahyun a message.

 

 


You
Why aren’t you at school? : (

 

 

In a split of seconds Dahyun immediately replied.

 

 

Kim Dahyun
Miss me already?? :P

 

 

You
Ha you wished

 

 

Mina hates to admit it but maybe she does miss Dahyun.

 

 

You
Maybe… a bit.

 

 

 


Dahyun didn’t reply anymore. So Mina just laid on her bed while waiting for 11 pm to come.

 

 

 

 


The weather is nice tonight. Mina went out with her mustard coat, its still fall but the weather is kinda a bit cold.

 

 

Its already 11 pm but Dahyun isn’t there yet.

 

 

From afar Mina hears a ukulele being strummed continuously creating a music, she saw the person with a ukulele walking towards her, she can’t tell who’s that person is because it is wearing a spider man mask and a red sweater. But she only had one person in her mind right now.

 

 

“I don’t know how it gets better than this you take my hands and drag me headfirst fearless~”

 

 


Her voice, she knows, its really Dahyun.

 

 


“And I don’t know why but with you I dance… in the storm in my best dress fearless~”

 

 

 

She removed her mask then she gets into character. “I swear this is not Dahyun I’m Peter parker” Dahyun offered her hand to Mina.

 

 

 

“Dahyun what did you eat for lunch-“

 

“A veggie soup, ew, and I’m still Peter Parker” Dahyun said still offering her hand. Mina is not getting the signal.

 

 

 

“well let me just ask you this, what kind of weed do you smoke-“

 

 

 

“Oh c’mon MJ just shake my hand already!” Mina was flustered when Dahyun called her MJ.

 

“M-MJ??”

 

 

 

“You don’t want?? Then I’ll just call you green gobl-“

 

 

 

“No its okay.” Mina quickly assures then she finally hold Dahyun’s hand. “I can be your MJ”

 

 

 

Dahyun shrugged, she just put her hand that is holding Mina’s hand on her pocket while the other hand is holding the ukulele.

 

 

 

“okay let’s be serious right now” Mina asked as they both sat on the bench. “why didn’t you attend afternoon classes?”

 

 

 

“Because of this!” Dahyun raised the ukulele. “okay tmi, I learned 20 songs today with the same chords-“

 

“Dahyun” oh Mina is being serious now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter