16

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Its already been two hours since that kiss. They’ve already separated ways and went home, Mina’s on her bed now and she still can’t stop thinking about it, it was her first kiss.

 

 

“Mina its just a kiss… its just a kiss…” Mina hugged her pillow but end up throwing the pillow anyway. Mina hugged her another pillow trying her best to sleep but she can’t.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

“Minaaa move faster your friend’s waiting for you at the gate!” Her mom shouted from downstairs.

 

“Friend??” Mina shouted. It must be Dahyun. “oh ” Mina panicked. “wait mommm!”

 

 

 

Mina checks herself in the mirror one more time, making sure that theres nothing weird on her face. She put a hair clip. “nahhh I look dumb” but then she remove right away.

 

 

 

“MINA GET YOUR DOWN HERE ALREADY!”

 

“OKAY MOMMM” Mina just rolled her eyes and she quickly grab her things then she ran downstairs.

 

“bye Mom!”

 

 

 

Before going out of their door she took a deep breath. This is the first time that Dahyun’s waiting for her at their gate… well maybe its because of the kiss last night…

 

 

 


“Dahyun…” Mina went to their gate. “Dahyun-“

 

 

“Hi M-Mina uhmm good morning…”

 

 

 

Mina almost had an heart attack when she realized it wasn’t Dahyun, it was Chaeyoung. All of that retouch for nothing?

 

 

 

“W-What are you doing here?? and how did you know my house???” Mina stepped backward, this is creepy how did Chaeyoung knows where she lives.

 

 

“well I asked some of our classmates… sorry

 

if you may think its-“

 

“Chaeyoung?” they both looked at the direction that spoked Chaeyoung’s name. “what are you doing here?”

 

 

Mina feels relieved that Dahyun is here.

 

 

“oh gosh Dahyun! hi!” Chaeyoung laughed. Dahyun went beside Mina while Mina stepped behind Dahyun, resting her chin on Dahyun’s shoulder. “I see you guys are getting a little bit… closer now right?”

 

 

 

“yes Chae. And how did you know Mina’s house?” Dahyun firmly asked.

 

 

 

“uhmmm…” Chaeyoung was sweating. “SECRET HAHAHAHA!” Dahyun feels a little bit annoyed of Chaeyoung plus Chaeyoung’s acting weird.

 

“okay I have to go now byeee!” Chaeyoung excused herself. “hope you two break up right awaaaayyy~” Chaeyoung shouted while running. Dahyun just ignored it.

 

 

 

“she’s weird…” Dahyun said.

 

“Maybe she just didn’t eat her breakfast…” Dahyun looked at Mina because she sounded like she’s defending Chaeyoung. “hey c’mon don’t be so mean to your sister!”

 

 

“seriously? Sister? Ugh no.” Dahyun said. “Let’s just go…” Dahyun grab Mina’s hand and she intertwine her fingers then they started walking. Mina stared at it.

 

 

 

“what’s mine is mine”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“Dahyun’s so confident about herself” Chaeyoung ranted to her friends, they are in a comfort room right now. “she’s claiming Mina like they have some label or something. Can you see the bull in it?” some of her friends just nodded and some of them didn’t agree.

 

“No.” all of their attention was turned to Momo. “But I can see that they are happy because of each other.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter