10

Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“blood?? What do you mean blood??” its making Tzuyu worried now.

 

“there was a blood stain at her collar…”

 

 

 

“hey hey hey…” Tzuyu waved her hand in front of Mina’s face. “it might be a juice or something…” she said trying to stay positive.

 

“no! I’m sure of what I saw-“

 

 

 

“OR MAYBE SHE MURDERED SOMEONE IN THE COMFORT ROOM-“ Tzuyu’s voice were almost that loud so Mina has to shut her up by shoving a bread in .

 

 

 

“Tzuyu” Mina’s serious voice made Tzuyu shrink in her seat, it was kinda scary. “this is serious and I’m worried”

 

“you know Mi, Dahyun hates it when we worry about her for no reason… let’s just think positive about that. Please” there was calmness with Tzuyu’s voice and it quite help Mina lessen her worry again.

 

 

 

 

Mina doesn’t want to over think about it so she just nodded to what Tzuyu said. Mina looked at Dahyun’s not touched plate.

 

 

 

 

‘is that the reason why Dahyun needs to leave every lunch?’ Mina thought.

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

 

Mina arrived earlier in their usual meeting spot, she wants to go first before Dahyun.

 


She checked her watch and its already 10:56 pm, she arrived there like 10 minutes ago.

 

 

 

From a distance she already saw Dahyun with her ukulele and of course her spider man mask, Mina quickly stood up and walked towards her.

 

 

 

“then you’re left in the dust unless I stuck by ya- HEY!” Mina removed Dahyun’s mask then she placed a hand on Dahyun’s neck.

 

 

“what are you doing?”

“checking your temperature” Mina was focusing. “do you have a cold?”

“no”

“are you sick?”

“no- hey wait are you suddenly being a doctor-“

 

 

 

“just shhh-“

 

 

“Mina” Dahyun hold Mina’s hand putting her ukulele down. “I’m fine… what’s wrong??”

 

 

“nothing-“ Dahyun held Mina’s hand tighter and she slowly intertwine it with hers. It felt so good and warm.

 

 

Mina looked at how Dahyun’s hand fit perfectly with hers. She looked at Dahyun but she got shy and looked away right away, then a minute after she slowly removed her hand from Dahyun’s.

 

 

 

“you know what, since you interrupted my grand entrance to you… I‘ll just sing it again for you” then Dahyun took her ukulele from the ground and started strumming it.

 

 

 

“then you’re left in the dust unless I stuck by ya.. you’re the sunflower unless your love would be too much~”

 

 

 

“you know what Dahyun I might fall for you if you always do this to me…” Mina was only joking. Dahyun put her spider man mask on Mina’s face. “what the fu-“

 

 

 

Dahyun put down her ukulele as she used both of her hands to cup Mina’s cheeks. “then fall for me” Dahyun leaned her face closer to Mina.

 

 

 

Mina can feel her face heating up but thankfully she has the spider man mask on partially covering her face but leaving her lips, if only Dahyun could hear her raging heartbeat.

 

 

 

Both of their lips were only inches apart, Mina is waiting. But then Dahyun placed her lips on Mina’s forehead instead. That was a close one.

 

 

 

“c’mon you gotta treat me some food” Dahyun grabbed her ukulele and removed the spider man mask that is covering half of Mina’s face then she walked inside the convenience store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter