Lion King: Chapter 4

The Brotherhood of the Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lion King: Chapter 4

 

Sehun avoided Lisa the next days after that argument. And Lisa knew she deserved it. She said things that the Commander did not like hearing.  She should be ecstatic that the man she loves finally noticed her, wants her. But what did she do? She pushed him away demanding him to… to what? To love her?

That’s ridiculous. How can the Commander love her when all those beautiful women were not able to capture his heart? And then there’s Jisoo too… Lisa knew she can never be as gentle and kind as that healer.

 Yet her heart kept shouting at her… longing to see him and be with him… wanting to make him not only notice her… but care for her enough to love her.

She’s become so greedy.

After saving DO, the next mission went smoother than expected. They went to the clan’s house again. This time, there were fewer warriors. They were able to injure so many warriors the previous times that there were only a few left this time around. They were able to get the treasure. Sehun never spoke to Lisa the entire time. He did not even look at her.

After that, Lisa started to learn to get used to the thought that she will never be able to talk to the Commander the same way again. They rarely talk and they rarely see each other. It is better this way… she has to accept the truth that he does not love her. She should face it now… now before he finds his mate. By then… it would be much harder.

They went to two more missions and each mission was successful. Lisa has no idea how many treasures they were collecting. But from what she could hear from the warriors… the time for the men to go back to the Lion territory is fast approaching. Her time with them all… is ending soon. Lisa felt anxious. Will they ask her to come with them to the clan? Will the clan accept her? Can she stay with them? If not… where will she go?

Lisa was cleaning some bowls when DO sat beside her.

“Looking gloomy.” Said DO

“Huh?”

“You look like you are carrying a heavy burden.” Said DO. “You look like you haven’t slept well in days.”

“Well… that’s a really nice compliment to a woman.” Said Lisa. “Short of saying she looked ugly.”

DO chuckled.

“You know you’d never be ugly in my eyes.” Said DO

Lisa snorted.

“So… what’s up?” asked DO

“Nothing is up.” Said Lisa. “I guess… that’s the thing… nothing seems to be happening.”

“Hmm…How are you and the Commander?” Asked DO

Lisa’s eyes widened.

“Hey… it’s been the talk of everyone… everyone knows the Commander has a thing for you… you know how… his scent was on you after that brothel rescue…” said DO.

“He does not have anything for me. And I don’t have his scent on me.” Lisa smelt herself. “I don’t have it.”

What is DO talking about? She does not smell the Commander’s spicy male scent on herself.

“The Commander is always away nowadays… he is gone more often during the day… and he’s never around at night. Now that he has time to go find women he can spend his nights with… I am pretty sure he’s out there looking for new women every night…” said Lisa, scrubbing the bowl too forcefully.

DO took the bowl from Lisa, rescuing it.

“So… is that why you look so gloomy the past weeks? Is it because you think he’s going out and spending time with women every night?” asked DO

Lisa sighed.

“Being a jealous lover?” asked DO

“We are not lovers. I told you… there is nothing going on between the Commander and I.” said Lisa. “Besides…I’m sure he does.”

“Huh?”

“I’m sure he goes out looking for a bedmate every night.”  Said Lisa. “His ual appetite is strong as you may already know.”

“And… you think he fulfills his ual need with women?” asked DO

“He does. When the warriors talk, they always say he has a really good reputation in bed.” Lisa took a deep breath. “Let’s not talk about this anymore. It’s … making me really pathetic.”

DO suddenly grabbed Lisa’s arm pulling her so close to DO, Lisa felt DO’s breath on her head.

“What the…”

“Just let me touch you for a few minutes.” Said DO

“What? Are you sick? Get your hands off me.” Said Lisa. “Did you knock your head somewhere?”

“Just wait a little… just a moment.” Said DO

“What has gotten into you so suddenly?” asked Lisa. “Are you sick? Do you need help? Wait… are you ually frustrated? No… I won’t help you with that… find another female.”

“I know you won’t do it with me, all right? I know I don’t stand a chance with you.” said DO. “But trust me when I say this will help.”

“Help what?” asked Lisa.

And then DO leaned and kissed Lisa’s cheek. Lisa was stunned.

DO went flying towards several trees.

A heaving Sehun was suddenly standing in front of Lisa. He looked so angry, Lisa saw murder in his eyes.

 “Did you… just let that man kiss you?” he asked, his voice strained and tight.

Lisa gulped. Fear made her hands shake.

“He just kissed me… without asking.” Said Lisa. “I did not let him. You came before I could even react.”

“I will kill him!” Sehun took a step but Lisa blocked him.

“Wait! That’s DO! Our warrior! Don’t hurt him.” Said Lisa

“He dared touch you and kiss you!” shouted Sehun. “He kissed you without your permission. Why do you still protect him?”

“So what? It’s just a kiss!” said Lisa

“Just a kiss? Just a Kiss?” Sehun is so furious now, he was shouting. Everyone up to the next town will hear him for sure.

“You have kissed me a few times before. It does not seem like you thought there was any problem with that.” Said Lisa.

“You… you think my kiss is the same with his?” asked Sehun.

“No… I mean you should not get this furious… it’s just a simple kiss that does not even mean anything… just think of it like the way you kissed me. It does not mean anything, right? So don’t-”

“My kisses does not mean anything?” Sehun’s eyes are changing color and Lisa knew what that means… Sehun’s anger is getting the better of him. She wanted to pacify him.

“Please calm down…”

“Calm down? How can I calm down? That man kissed you. He held my your arm and kissed you right in front of my eyes!” shouted Sehun

“What are you talking about? How did you know he touched my arm? You were not around. You were with your women.” Said Lisa.

“Women? What women are you talking about?” asked Sehun

“You always go away after we eat dinner. Every single night, you leave the camp. Do you think I am such a child to not know where you go?  During the nights you were not around in the past, you were always with the women to… to get your ual frustration off.” Said Lisa. “I know where you go every night.”

Sehun pulled Lisa to him.

“I did not…” Sehun closed his eyes tight as he breathed Lisa’s scent in. His anger and anxiety slowly subsided.

Sehun gentled his touch on Lisa’s arm. He saw the mark of his fingers on her soft skin. He was too angry… too forceful. Sehun felt the painin his chest ease a little. He took calming breaths.

 “The last woman I have kissed is you.” said Sehun.

That shut Lisa up. It took Lisa a few moments before she could talk.

“You… don’t kiss the women you take to bed?” asked Lisa

Sehun bit his lip tight in frustration.

“I have not bedded any woman since that night in the brothel… with you.” said Sehun.

Lisa’s eyes widened.

“If that is not clear enough, I have not had for weeks now. And yes…  this is the longest I endured without… And I can get frustrated when I deprive myself of a physical release for this long. This is a first for me… But I will bear it… Do you know why? Because I can’t even think of any woman right now except you. You… you flood my thoughts… everywhere I go… I hear your voice… I search your scent… I keep wanting you… It’s like a constant ache in my body and my chest.” Said Sehun.

Lisa gulped. Her chest is gripping and pumping hard in confusion, excitement, joy and pain.

“But you… leave every night…”

“I do. Because if I stay in camp longer… I do not know if I could keep my hands off you. And you clearly told me… Yes… you clearly told me you did not want to come to bed with me. Don’t you dare forget that you rejected me, woman!” shouted Sehun

“Rejected you?” Lisa took a deep breath. “I told you I loved you.”

“You pushed me away.” said Sehun.

“How can your memory be so short? Did you forget? I pushed you away because you don’t love me! It’s not I who rejected you. It is you who rejected me!” shouted Lisa, her eyes becoming red in anger. Tears almost escaped her eyes as she tried to fight it.

And then it downed on her.

Lisa’s eyes widened. It was the first time she has ever shouted against the Commander.

Oh. No.

Sehun’s eyes have become so angry, his brows furrowed.

Lisa gulped.

“I’m… I’m sorry…” whispered Lisa.  “I did not mean to shout at you… Commander. Please forgive me…”

Lisa tried to move away from the Commander.

But Sehun pulled Lisa closer to him until Lisa could feel Sehun’s breath on her forehead.

“I am not going to tolerate this, woman.”

Lisa took a deep breath. She’s going to be punished…

And then Sehun started pulling her. She did not struggle, she went wherever he was taking her until they reached the other side of the mountain. Sehun put his finger on his lips to gesture for Lisa to keep silent. Lisa nodded. They climbed a very large tree.

“There… that’s the clan we are going to attack in the next mission. The last two treasures are there.” Said Sehun

Why… are they here? What kind of punishment is the Commander thinking?

“This… this is where I go every night.” Said Sehun.

Lisa’s eyes widened as she faced Sehun.

“I said this is where I go every night. Not in any brothel… not with any woman. I go here to watch the clan’s movement. I go here to make sure we plan the mission right.” Said Sehun.

Lisa wanted to take back all the words she said earlier. So… Sehun was here every night? For the mission? Oh no… she has… said so many things… So many words.

Lisa looked away. Lisa bit her lip so tight in shame, she tasted her own blood.

“I’m… sorry for assuming…” said Lisa.

Sehun’s eyes narrowed, its color changing… into that golden light…

“You should be. You should be sorry for assuming things. And then end up hurting yourself.” Said Sehun.

Lisa’s eyes lifted to Sehun. She knows she should be afraid of him…those golden eyes always happens when he’s so angry. But why does she feel no fear right now? Only … confusion… want… no… not just want… but need.

And then Sehun wrapped his arm around Lisa’s waist pulling her so close to him, she felt their bodies touching. Lisa did not pull away. Her mind was so filled with thoughts, she could not react immediately. And then Sehun’s head bowed until his lips hovered just an inch over Lisa’s.

“I don’t like it when you’re angry at me, woman.” Said Sehun, his voice is deep, intense and hoarse. “And I don’t like seeing you cry.”

Lisa’s throat moved.

“I did not cry.” She whispered.

“But you were about to.” Said Sehun.

Lisa did not try to defend herself… he knew… he knew her so well.

“I… don’t know why I am even trying to explain myself to you.” said Sehun. “I have never needed to explain myself to anyone in my life.”

“Then don’t.” said Lisa. “You are right. You are the Commander. I am just your warrior. You don’t need to explain to me.”

Sehun’s jaws clenched.

“You are trying to make this difficult for me.” Said Sehun.  “I told you already that things had changed. You are no longer just a fighter in my eyes.”

“Then what am I?” asked Lisa.                     

Sehun looked at Lisa’s lips.

“A woman… a female who I can’t get my hands off.”

Sehun then Lisa’s lip with his tongue.

“The scent of your blood makes me want to kill someone.” Said Sehun. “So don’t… bite your lip too hard again.”

And then Sehun Lisa’s lip until the bleeding stopped.

Lisa did not move the entire time. It was… so intimate… she could hardly breathe.

And then Sehun kissed her. He kissed her with hunger and desire. Lisa could not stop herself from responding. She lifted her hands and touched Sehun’s chest… up his neck. Sehun groaned and deepened his kiss. His hands roamed around Lisa’s body as he pulled her closer to him still. He wants to absorb her… to feel her on his skin…

And then Sehun neck up her ear as he left gentle bites.

“You… make me burn.” He whispered on Lisa’s ear.

Lisa moaned.

Sehun covered .

“We can’t make any loud sounds here, Lisa.” Said Sehun. “The enemies will hear us.”

Lisa’s eyes widened. And then she saw a smile lift Sehun’s lips. And then he bowed and bit her collarbone lightly.

Lisa closed her eyes tight.

“I want to take you to bed.” Said Sehun. “I want to kiss you all over… I want to taste you… every part of you. I want your scent on me… on my skin… I want to smell you even when we are not together. I want you, Lisa… so much… I do not think I have ever wanted anything… anyone as much as I want you.”

Lisa gulped as she tried to stop her tears.

Sehun touched Lisa’s face.

“Isn’t that enough?” asked Sehun.

Lisa wanted to say yes. It was enough. He cares for her and he wants her so bad she could feel the intensity  of his desire just by looking at his eyes. But… that is not love… that is lust… and lust only lasts for a while… 

“I wish it was…” Lisa whispered.

Lisa sighed.

“I want to have what my parents had… what that human couple had…” said Lisa. “But…I am not sure if I could ever have that… with you, Commander.”

Sehun buried his head on Lisa’s hair as he breathed her in.

“As long as I am alive… you will not have that with anyone else.” Said Sehun. “I will not allow anyone else to touch you.”

“And… what happens once you don’t want me anymore? What happens when your mate comes?” asked Lisa.

Sehun did not answer. Lisa knew why. For Lions… it would be hard to fight the lust for their mates.

Lisa pushed Sehun away gently as she tried to distance herself from him. Sehun’s hands clenched on his side.

“The mission…” said Lisa. “… it’s ending soon. Once the treasures are complete. Everyone of you will go back to your clan.”

Sehun nodded.

“Then does that mean…” Lisa took a deep breath. “Does that mean my time with everyone is closely ending?”

Sehun’s eyes narrowed.

“I… am not part of your clan.” Said Lisa.

“You have no clan. You are part of my troupe.” Said Sehun. “You are coming home with us.”

Home… what would it be like now? Can Lisa also call that clan her home too? She has never had a home for so long…

“Will they… accept me?” asked Lisa.

“I will make them.” Said Sehun.

Sehun touched Lisa’s hand and let his nose caress it.

“They will have no choice. They will welcome you. The warriors will make sure everyone knows you are with us. They respect the warriors very much.” Said Sehun.

Lisa tried to pull her hand away. Sehun’s tender touch was melting something inside Lisa.

“But… what if someone does not like me?” asked Lisa.

“He will have to change his mind.” Said Sehun. “You have nowhere else to go. Your place is with my troupe.”

Lisa felt so relieved she wanted to cry. But she held it back.

“Thank you…” said Lisa.

Sehun stared at Lisa.

“You were worried about this.” Said Sehun. “Why did you not tell me?”

Lisa shrugged.

“I did not think it would be important to you.” said Lisa

“It is important.” Said Sehun. “I should have thought you’d feel out of place once we finish the mission. But you were so much part of the troupe that I forgot you are not yet part of the clan.”

Lisa smiled.

“Thank you… Thank you, Commander.” Said Lisa. “I would be happy to join your clan.”

Sehun’s throat moved as he stared at Lisa’s smiling face. Sehun’s eyes returned to normal. And then he bit Lisa’s knuckles gently. He then it.

“Once we get back to the clan… you will share my bed.” Said Sehun

“Huh?” Lisa’s eyes got wide.

“It’s inevitable.” Said Sehun. “I don’t think I can endure this pain for long.”

Lisa sighed.

“And what of a mistress?” asked Lisa. “Is she not going to kill me if you take me to your bed?”

“Mistress?”

“A lot of males have mistresses. You never take a woman twice to bed but since the other warriors have mistresses… “ Lisa took a deep breath. “Do you… have one?”

Sehun took a while to answer. He did not let Lisa’s hand go as he spoke.

“I do.”

Lisa knew it was a possibility. But the pain hit her chest hard. Lisa felt her leg start to shake… her hands started shaking… She tried to pull her hand away from Sehun’s hold but Sehun pulled her close until he had his arms around Lisa’s waist. He was holding her so tight Lisa could barely breathe.

“Please let me go.” Said Lisa.

“No.” said Sehun. “I won’t.”

Lisa tried to struggle but Sehun was immovable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter