Lion King: End

The Brotherhood of the Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***This is one very long chapter, Guys! Hold on to your seats as we reach Sehun and Lisa's Story Ending.  ;)

 

 


Lion King : Chapter 9

Taeyong landed before Sehun’s house. It was all quiet. Nobody had any idea what a battlefield this place is going to be like in an hour.
Sehun went out of his house as if he knew Taeyong had arrived.
“Why are you here, Brother? Did something happen to Lisa?” He asked, his face looked hollow.
“Lisa asked me to come here.” Said Taeyong.
“What? But why? Did you leave her on her own?” asked Sehun, the anxiety can be seen in Sehun’s eyes, can be heard in his voice.
“In this regard, I understand Lisa’s insistence that I come here as soon as possible.” Said Taeyong. “Brother, there is danger coming to your clan in an hour.”
Sehun’s eyes narrowed.
“What danger?”
“There is a large army headed this way. They specifically said they are going to attack your clan. They are on the move and are just less than an hour away.” Said Taeyong. “These are different creatures which teamed up to fight against your clan, possibly, to eradicate the threat of a lion king.”
Sehun whistled loudly. 
“How big is it?” asked Sehun
Taeyong closed his eyes tight.
“We should send a message to Brothers V and Jinyoung, Sehun.” Said Taeyong. “You will need all the help you can get.”
Sehun’s jaws clenched.
“It’s that big.” Said Sehun.
Chanyeol came running towards Sehun.
“We are going to be attacked in a few minutes. Gather all the warriors. Group the children together.” Said Sehun. “Arm everyone. It seems like… this battle is going to be the biggest we’ve ever faced.”
Chanyeol gulped and then he nodded. He ran away to inform everyone.
“Send a message to V and Jinyoung.” said Sehun. “And go back to Lisa. I need her safe.” 
“You will need me here, Brother.” Said Taeyong. “Your mate is a warrior. She is a fighter. Believe me when I say you should trust her survival skills.”
Sehun took a deep breath as he saw Kai running towards him.
“Kai, you will lead the warriors which will keep the children safe. Whatever happens, the children must survive this battle, do you understand?” commanded Sehun.
Kai nodded.
“Go, head to the west, if nobody else survives, take them to the Wolf Clan… the future of the clan rests on your shoulder.” Said Sehun. “Take whatever weapons you need.”
Kai put his arms around Sehun in a tight embrace.
“Keep safe Commander.” Said Kai. “You are our King. There is no other King of the East but you. I do not believe either of us is going to die tonight. We shall see each other again.”
Kai then ran away to do his duty.
“They think they can eliminate the Lions because they are bigger in number…” said Sehun. “But they are wrong. Since a millenia ago, Lions rule these lands.   They can never change what fate has decided.” 
Taeyong nodded.
“We will bend them, brother. They will bow to you.” Said Taeyong. “There is only one King of the East, And that is the Lion King.”

-----------
Lisa ran as fast as she could. She has to get to the Lion clan, she has to get there. Lisa took the bow and arrows she hid in the forest and then she continued running. 
Lisa saw the large army slowly getting near the Lion clan. 
“Oh no… I hope Sir Taeyong already warned them.” Thought Lisa
Lisa felt her blood pumping hard as she reached a large tree which sees almost the entire lion territory, the enemies are slowly penetrating the wall. 
Lisa saw the lion warriors ready for the attack. Even from this distance, the shortage in the Lion’s number can be seen. And then Lisa saw Lions shifting one after another. It seems like Sir Taeyong gave a clear warning, they know this is no ordinary battle. They know the enemies will not keep any Lion alive.
Lisa felt anger and helplessness as she prepared to shoot an arrow.
--------------
Sehun saw his warriors shifting.
“Listen up! These enemies are here to wipe our clan out. They will make sure no Lion will rise to the throne. Are we going to let them succeed?” shouted Sehun
“No!” answered the warriors.
“They will kill all of our women and children and they will destroy our territory, will we allow them?” shouted Sehun
“No!”
“Then we fight!” shouted Sehun. “We fight with all of our strength and with all of our heart. Tonight, the Lion King will rise on his throne!”
All of the Lions roared.
And then the battle began, enemies penetrated the wall one after another. The Lions were ready, killing each enemy with swift motions of either blade or fangs. The enemies were many but the Lions were strong.
Taeyong watched from above. He wanted to see where help is needed. From this distance, the Lions may think they have this under control. But what they do not see is that beyond the wall, the enemies are so many, they do not seem to be decreasing in number.
Soon the Lions will get tired. And when that happens, the enemies will gain the upper hand… and that’s when the lions will feel defeat.
Taeyong closed his eyes. He has to find a way to attack the enemies from behind them. Taeyong landed behind the enemies and started fighting them from behind. Soon the enemies were confused whether the enemy is inside the Lion territory or at the back. With Taeyong’s strength, even when the enemies surround him, they could not hurt him. 
And then Taeyong felt a strong gust of wind not too far from him, his lips arch into a smile. Help has come.
Taeyong flew beside V.
“Situation.” Called V
“Lions already penetrated. They are outnumbered.” Said Taeyong.
V’s eyes narrowed.
“Where is Sehun?” asked V
“He leads his people inside.” said Taeyong.
“Leave me here, Taeyong. I want you to fly up and find out who leads this army.” said V. 
“I can not leave you, My Lord.” Said Taeyong.
“Brother, there is a bigger chance for us to succeed once we kill their leader.” Said V. “I can handle this. Go!”
Taeyong nodded and flew up.
“Now… where were we?” asked V. “Oh right. KILL.”
V’s eyes turned into blue. The enemies were all frightened. V’s hands changed into blades. 
“Now then.” Said V, his face turning into something like a demon. “Don’t worry. All of you will die tonight, so there’s no sense in hesitating right?”
And then V ran, killing each enemy that he passed by.
-----------

“They are too many!” shouted Chanyeol
“We have to keep fighting!” shouted DO
The warriors and the Troupe members all fought with all their might.
 “It seems like there is no end to this!” shouted Suho.
“Just keep fighting. Lions do not give up easily!” shouted Sehun
The Lions roared.
“Help is on their way.” Said Sehun. “So keep fighting.”
Sehun’s eyes started to change, there was golden light coming from it, his body is also slowly changing.
“Commander! You are shifting.” Said DO
And then Chanyeol saw an enemy from behind DO, he has his sword up and was going slash DO’s back!
“DO!” shouted Chanyeol
And then an arrow hit the enemy’s hand.
DO turned back and saw that he almost died if not for the arrow.
And then Chanyeol saw another arrow fly hitting another enemy which almost chopped Suho’s arm off. And then another arrow flew by hitting another enemy on his way to the Commander.
There can only be one person who has that kind of accuracy with her bow and arrow… only one person who knows how to protect the troupe so well.
“Lisa.” Said Sehun. “She’s here.”
“Lisa is fighting with us.” Said Chanyeol. 
DO looked around at the Troupe members, their faces which looked exhausted earlier started to change.
“Lisa is protecting us from afar. She’s covering for us.” Said DO
“Just like old times.” Said Suho, a smile on his lips.
“Yes.” Said Chanyeol, wiping sweat from his brow. “Just like old times.”
“It seems Lisa did not give up on us.” Said DO.
“Then we should not give up either.” Said Sehun. “We fight to the end!”
The Lions roared louder.
-------------
Lisa kept firing her arrows one after another, trying her best to protect the Lions as much as she can. And then she noticed she had run out of arrows. She has to get more!
Lisa was going down the tree when she saw a group running to the western direction. From the movement, it seems like the person in front is Kai. And then Kai went behind the group. 
But why? 
Lisa saw a large group of enemies running after Kai’s group. 
Oh no! Kai’s group is moving so slow, the enemies are going to catch up!
Lisa did not think twice. She ran with the fastest speed her legs could allow her. But when she reached the group, Kai was on the floor, bleeding!
Is he… no… Kai… it can’t be!
And that’s when Lisa saw the other Lion warriors all bleeding on the ground, possibly dead. The group they were protecting… the group that runs slow… are all children!
Oh no!
All protective instinct shouted from every pore in Lisa’s body as she ran with desperation and courage, she roared as she jumped between the enemy group and the children. 
And then it happened. 
She felt her body changing, she felt that invigorating feeling of being one with the wild as she embraced the change that consumed her. She felt strength and the sharpness of her senses.
Lisa finally shifted.
The enemies charged against Lisa but Lisa was ready. She fought them with a Lioness’ protection for her cubs. She killed anyone, anyone who would get near the children. 
Heaven went beside Kai.
“Please Uncle… Wake up Uncle Kai… Please don’t die.”
Heaven shook Kai to wake him. She tried and tried and when Kai finally opened his eyes, Heaven hugged him.
“What are you doing here? You all must run, save yourselves.” Said Kai, hos vooce tight with pain..
“We can’t leave you.” Said Heaven
“You must.” Said Kai
“Aunt Lisa is protecting us.” Said Heaven
Kai turned and saw a large Lioness fighting with all her power as she protected the children. She was wounded but her face and roar showed that she will continue to fight until the end.
And then the enemies charged all at the same time.
“Lisa!” shouted Kai
 Lisa fought them hard. But she was pierced and blood oozed out of  her body. She fell on the ground. 
“Lisa!” shouted Kai again.
Oh no… the children… Lisa tried to stand up again, but her leg lost strength.
“You… will never succeed.” said Lisa. “Only a Lion will rise to the throne.”
The enemies moved for a kill but before they could reach Lisa, they fell on the ground, dead.
Lisa tried to keep her yes open. What happened?
“Tsk Tsk… Why do you fight those who are weaker than you?”
And then Lisa saw a man who just appeared there out of nowhere. His jaws are clenched as he faced the enemies
“I hate to tell you this but… you just irritated me big time.” Said the Man
Lisa’s eyes widened as she recognized the man.
“Wolf… King?” whispered Lisa.
Lisa could feel blood flowing down her body… Her vision is slowly blurring.
“Yup, the Wolf King has arrived.” Said Jinyoung. “Warrior can you stand?”
Kai slowly stood up.
“Yes.” He said, leaning on one of his side.
“Go take the children. I am going to make sure not one of these will follow you.” Said Jinyoung
Kai nodded.
“And Lisa?” asked Kai.
Kai looked at Lisa and saw her in pain.
“I… I can not leave her here.” Said Kai. “She’s injured and..”
Kai looked at the children around him who Lisa protected with her life.
 “Lisa is… one of us.” Said Kai
Lisa felt her heart squeezing with pain and joy as she saw Kai’s concern.
“Are there big boys in your group?” asked Jinyoung.
Several Lion boys who will reach their shifting maturity soon stepped forward.
“Are you strong enough to carry your brave Lioness here?” asked Jinyoung
The boys all nodded.
“Then Go.” Said Jinyoung.
The boys helped each other carry Lisa.
Jinyoung faced the enemies and fought them. With his strength, even when there are ten enemies fighting him at the same time, he had no trouble killing them all.
“Let’s go, everyone!” shouted Kai. “We go that direction! Run, as fast as you can. If someone stumbles lift him up. We are not leaving anyone behind. Run!”
The Children ran, Kai behind them.
-------------

Taeyong saw so many enemies. It was so hard to figure out who their leader was. And then he noticed a familiar figure sneakily running. 
The GrandMa.
Where is she going? Why is she here in the battle?
The GrandMa ran so fast towards what looked like a wooden cage. Taeyong then saw an old man inside the cage.
Is that the GrandPa Lisa was looking for? Nobody paid attention to the old woman until the cage was opened. It was then that a large warrior noticed the GrandMa. It was a leopard  warrior. He commanded some warriors to stop GrandPa and GrandMa from running. The warriors obeyed. It seems like… that big leopard is one of the leaders.
Taeyong smiled. He likes these old people.
Taeyong landed and made the warriors threatening GrandMa and GrandPa fall dead. And then he attacked the big Leopard warrior. He was not a weak warrior. Taeyong had to break the enemy’s leg. Only then did Taeyong see weakness. Taeyong lifted the warrior up…up…up into the air. He made sure the leopard saw clouds around them.
“Now I can release you and let you die by falling.” Said Taeyong. “Or… safely land you back there to fight to your death. You choose.”
The large Leopard warrior looked frozen.
“Or… you can tell me who leads this entire army… and maybe I can let you live for another day.”
“I will not tell you anything.” Said the warrior.
“Fine.”
Taeyong let the warrior go. The warrior screamed as he fell. And just a second before he hit the ground, Taeyong lifted him up into the air again.
“Now… do you still have the same answer?” asked Taeyong.
The leopard’s voice trembled as he spoke.
“Jaguar… General… he leads… wants to be king.”
“Where is he?” asked Taeyong
“In the battlefield… the one wearing  a golden armor.” Said the leopard.
Taeyong looked around and finally saw a tall man wearing a gold armor.
So that’s the mastermind.
Taeyong noticed the old couple is gone. Where did they go now? This  is a war! What are they thinking? 
Taeyong sighed. That mysterious old couple is making Taeyong get goosebumps. But then… for some reason, Taeyong is not so worried about the two. His instinct tells him those old people are capable of staying alive. So for now…he has to focus on the Jaguar.
Taeyong looked around. He saw a mountain of dead enemies at the back… It was a literal mountain… V had piled up the bodies so high, Taeyong could feel the fear of the poor creatures who were still alive. No one is trying to get near V anymore, but V is not stopping.
With V’s massive kill at the back, Jinyoung’s kill on the west and Sehun’s kill in front… it seems the number of enemies had depleted significantly. The number of enemies are almost the same number as the lions! 
Now.  Where is that jaguar general?
Taeyong saw a bright light from inside the lion clan. And then his eyes widened. It’s Sehun! He’s shifting!
--------‐‐
Sehun noticed the arrow stopped firing.
What does that mean? Where is Lisa? Did the enemies find her?
Sehun roared. He has to end this battle. He has to find Lisa and make sure she’s safe!
His warriors are exhausted and soon he is going to lose them one by one.
And then Sehun smelt it… he smelt that strong scent of his female. She’s not far. Why did her scent suddenly smelt so strong? 
Shifting. 
He doesn’t know why but he could feel his mate shifting. He could feel her strength and courage. He’s feeling everything she’s feeling… even the pain of her wounds…
And then he felt her weaken…
Blood
Her female’s blood … and it seems she’s losing a lot of it. 
Sehun roared loud as his body started changing. Whoever hurt his female is going to be so dead. All of these enemies are going to die.
The Lion warriors saw Sehun’s body growing. He was now standing five times his usual size. And then he turned into a Lion… but not just any Lion… This gigantic Lion had wings! 
And then the Lion rose from the ground, his wings flapped into the air, each flap felt like a hurricane.
Taeyong landed near the Lions trying to stay standing.
“Lions take cover!” he shouted
The Lions all ran away and hid.
Sehun’s wings flapped faster and stronger. It looked like wind was pushing the enemies back where they came from. Arrows were shot on Sehun’s body but he did not look in pain. Many of the enemies flew into the air.
V landed beside Taeyong.
“He shifted.” Said V
“I couldn’t stop him.” Said Taeyong
And then Jinyoung appeared beside V. 
“The Order will not like this.” Said Jinyoung. “They warned us not to shift. Or else the Demanix Prophesy will be revealed to all.”
“We can’t do anything about it now. Seems to me like he’s doing an effective job wiping his enemies out.” Said V
“It will have an effect  on the North once  the northern clans learn about this, V.” said Jinyoung.
“Then will get ready for that battle. For now… we have to finish this.” Said V. 
Taeyong flew up near Sehun.
“The one with golden armor, brother. He is the mastermind.” Said Taeyong.
“I will kill him… but first… find my mate, brother.” Said Sehun, his voice so much bigger and deeper. “Find her for me… keep her safe.”
Taeyong nodded.
“I will find  her.” Said Taeyong. “End this now, Sehun.”
Taeyong flew away.
And then Sehun caught the Jaguar General. When he took the general in the air, all the enemies stopped fighting. They knew he held their leader.
“I am giving you one chance to command everyone to stop fighting and surrender to the Lions.” Said Sehun. “If you do not, I will kill each one of them starting from you.”
Sehun tightened his hold on the Jaguar general breaking his arms. The Jaguar shouted in pain.
“I do not joke around. Should I break your neck next?” Said Sehun
“You Lions think you are the only ones who has the right to the throne.” said the general
“Because we are the heir to the throne.” Said Sehun. “We were ordained to rule the east. You have to accept that and respect that.”
“Lions are not stronger than us.” Said the general
“Is that why the Jaguars can’t fight us alone? You always need to get others to fight with you whenever you try to fight the lions. You needed the panthers before… now you found new allies.” Said Sehun. “But you never fought us alone. Because you know we are stronger.”
The Jaguar General closed his eyes tight.
“You are arrogant.” Said the general. “You think you own the east.”
“We do not own it.” Said Sehun. “It is for every creature living in the east. It is for every Lion, every Fox and even for every Jaguar. We do not  want to kill everyone else and just claim the land for ourselves.”
“What are you talking about? You want to kill all of  us so  that you can make a stake to the throne.” Said the General.
“We only fight back because you all threatened us first. You kill each and every Lion you find. We only fight back  to protect our clan.” Said Sehun. “Like today… we would not have killed any of you if you did not  come to attack us.”
“Then why do you want the throne, Lion?” asked the General
“Because it is rightfully ours. We’ve been ordained since  the beginning to reign on the east. To  govern it, to  manage it… to bring peace too  the land. It was entrusted  to the Lion King and his descendants. We want to take what is rightfully ours.” Said Sehun
“And what if we resist?” asked the general
“Then there is nothing I can do  but  to fight for it.” Said Sehun. “Else fate may curse me for  not  honoring its wishes.”
The General closed his eyes tight.
“What kind of creature are you?” asked the general
“A Lion.” Said Sehun
“No… you’re not. You are a gigantic Lion who has wings and can command the wind.” Said the General
“That’s because  I’m no ordinary Lion.” Said Sehun. “I’m the Lion King.”
 The General’s eyes opened. He sighed defeated. There is no  sense in fighting… they are so few  in  number… they are bound to lose.
“Stop, Everyone!” shouted the General. “It seems like… So many of us had already died tonight… I think that… it is time to accept defeat.”
Sehun placed the general back  on the ground. 
Taeyong landed beside V carrying something… someone that made Sehun’s chest beat fast. Taeyong placed it  on the ground. Sehun landed beside Taeyong and then he saw his Lioness. His beautiful Lioness.
Sehun nudged his mate and her face.
“She lost blood.” Said Taeyong.
“I can give  mine.” Said Chanyeol
“Get mine.” Said Suho.
Lisa’s body slowly changed as she went back  to her human form.
Sehun also slowly changed back to his human form. He touched Lisa’s face… her scar which made her even more  beautiful in his eyes…
“If I can’t get the throne. Then I will just have your mate’s life!”
Sehun saw it when the Jaguar general shot  an arrow towards Lisa. He immediately covered Lisa’s body. He felt the arrow hit his chest. But he ignored it. He walked towards the general. 
Sehun lifted the general by his neck. And  then Sehun twisted it, bones crushing.
“I gave you a chance.” Said Sehun. “But nothing and no one… can hurt my mate. “
The Lions started going out from their hiding.
Sehun went back to Lisa pulling her into his arms.
“Please comeback alive, Love.” said Sehun, his voice hoarse and pleading.  “I haven’t told you yet… how much I love yo…”
And then Sehun fell on the ground. 
Jinyoung went beside Sehun.
“Brother! Sehun!” Jinyoung checked for Sehun’s breathing. “He’s alive but… it’s an arrow to his chest.” 
“Jinyoung, take over.” Said V. “I am going to get Jisoo.”
Jinyoung nodded.
V turned to Taeyong.
“Taeyong, find the children-“
“They are safe. They had Lisa when I  looked for her. They are on  their way here.”  Said Taeyong.
“Good.” Said V. 
“Jinyoung… you know what  has to be done after a large battle… please help the Lions.” said V
“Of course, Brother.” Said Jinyoung.
V then flew up. 
“I will be back. Have the  Lion healer look at both Sehun and his mate for now.” Said V
And then V flew away.
Suho s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter