Lion King: Chapter 7

The Brotherhood of the Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

** Hey guys this chapter came a bit earlier than the previous ones. Thank you for your comments and I welcome the new subscribers. :D again this was written through my phone so the format is still kind of weird. Hope you have a Merry Christmas ! :D

 

 

Lion King: Chapter 7

Sehun reached the blanket and covered Lisa. She fell asleep just a few moments after they made love. He pushed her to her limit. He didn’t intend to be so wild and forceful, but he couldn’t stop once he began. Lisa is like a drug to him, he could not get enough of her. It’s like he wants to consume her and yet… he will discover after that he still needs her… wants her. It’s like his need for her grows each time.
 Sehun kissed Lisa’s shoulder. Just being with her like this feels nothing like anything in his entire life. So this is how it feels to finally be with your mate…  This is how it feels to finally claim your mate… No wonder Chanyeol seems to be losing his mind if he couldn’t go back to Rose for a long time. No wonder Brother Jinyoung was acting all sentimental. Now Sehun understands it. He will never tease Chanyeol about it again.
Sehun went to meet Kai and Chanyeol after a while. The two stayed outside his house and waited there for hours.
“We wanted to remind you we were waiting downstairs but… we figured you wouldn’t care.” Said Chanyeol
Sehun smirked.
“We kept hearing disturbing sounds so we decided to take a stroll around the clan first.” Said Kai
“Good, you can keep your heads for now.” Said Sehun
Kai and Chanyeol both laughed.
“But then… we couldn’t go away, Commander. The matter is of most importance.” Said Chanyeol
Sehun nodded.
“What is it?” He asked
“We found a lead about the Eastern Elder.” Said Chanyeol
Sehun’s eyes narrowed.
“There were traces of magic found in the forest near the west.” Said Kai
“We have to check any trace about the Elder.” Said Sehun. “We must find him.”
“However, going that far will take us days, Commander.” Said Kai. “Are we going?”
Sehun nodded.
“Yes. We must. Call the Troupe. The Troupe will be leaving in an hour.” Said Sehun
Chanyeol nodded.
“The sooner we can check it out, the sooner we can get back.” Said Sehun. “Just like you, Chanyeol, I  have an important reason… why I would very much want to be back as soon as possible.” 
Chanyeol chuckled.
“Now you get it.” Said Chanyeol
“Mated males are weird.” Said Kai
“You’d get your chance at being weird too.” Said Sehun.
Kai shook his head.
“You’re scaring me.” Said Kai
-----------
Lisa was on her way out of Sehun’s house when she saw Sehun talking to Chanyeol and Kai. They seem to be very serious. That’s good. She doesn’t want Sehun to see her leaving. But she was just a few steps away when she felt a heavy hand on her waist pulling her back.
“Where are you going, Love?” said Sehun.
Lisa felt Sehun’s nose burying on her hair. She felt his breath behind her ear.
“I… am on my way to Aunt Chin.” She said.
Lisa could smell that spicy male scent on Sehun. She gave in to her desire of smelling him by facing Sehun and smelling his chest. He smells so good… so good. literally watered.  She doesn’t want to leave his side, she just wants to be attached to his skin all day so she could have his scent around her.
“We’ve only just left our bed. Are you pulling me back there?” asked Sehun
Lisa’s eyes widened, her cheeks became red.
Sehun chuckled.
Kai sighed.
“I am almost envious.” Said Kai
Lisa rolled her eyes.
“What are you talking about so early?” asked Lisa
“It’s noon, Lisa. You spent the entire morning… lazily… so you did not notice the time running.” Said Chanyeol
Lisa closed her eyes in embarrassment. Sehun tilted her chin up.
"There’s nothing to be ashamed of. You are my female. It is natural for  us to desire each  other.” Said Sehun
Funny how Lisa no longer find that            My Female phrase to be weird. After last night… it seems like she has accepted that she is indeed Sehun’s female. 
“We found a lead about the Eastern Elder. The Troupe is leaving in an hour. We will be back as soon as we can.” Said Sehun
“Should I go with you?” asked Lisa
“I would love to take you with me, but since you are trying to learn the ways of the clan, it may be better for you to stay here.” Said Sehun. 
Lisa sighed.
“Also… you will be safer here.” Said Sehun.
Lisa wanted to argue. She wanted to tell Sehun that she is still a warrior. But she remained silent. Her time with him is running out… she doesn’t want an argument on their last moments as…. As lovers.
“All right then…” said Lisa
Sehun lowered his head and kissed Lisa passionately, Lisa kissed him back without caring who else may be around. It was as if it’s just natural, it’s like an invisible rope has been tied around them and they could  not stop touching each other.
Kai faked a cough.
“I am going to gather the Troupe.” Said Kai
“I will tell my Mate I will be leaving.” Said Chanyeol
Lisa pulled back from Sehun.
“Come back safe…” said Lisa.
Sehun nodded as he leaned his head on Lisa’s.
“I will. Be sure to stay here and wait for me, all right?  Do not make me worry.” Said Sehun
Lisa smiled and nodded.
----------
Sehun and the Troupe left soon after. It was time to face reality. The fairytale is over. Lisa went to meet Aunt Chin. She knew the woman will be hostile towards her but she must talk to Sehun’s Aunt. Lisa saw Aunt Chin in the kitchen. Aunt Chin immediately turned to her as she entered, the old woman’s eyes are wide as if she was shocked.
“I did not knock… the door was open.” Said Lisa.
“Mating scent… it is very strong on you.” Said Aunt Chin.
 Aunt Chin took a deep breath.
“It is Sehun? Did you spend the night with him?” aske Aunt Chin.
Lisa’s hands closed to fists on her side.
“There is no other male I will give myself to than him.”said Lisa. “I love him. I love Commander Sehun."
"Then why did you have to make him taste something he will soon lose?” asked Aunt Chin. “Why do you have to reveal yourself to him as his mate when you know  who you are?”
 “Mate?”
“You still do not know? The scent is very strong. There is no doubt. You had consummated with your Mate.” Aid Aunt Chin. “Sehun is your mate.”
Lisa could feel the pain spreading fast in her chest. She got her wish… to be Sehun’s mate… but why… does it bring her heart pain?
“You’ve shown him what it feels like to have his mate… but you will not stay beside  him. People in this clan will find out even if I keep the secret to myself. Hwasa will find out and she will push the elders to punish you.” Said Aunt Chin. “You’ve allowed Sehun to taste paradise only to taste hell after.”
“I… did not intend to make things bad for Commander. My time with him is running out. I wanted to give him something he had been wanting for a long time… a parting gift. I wanted to thank him for everything he has done for me.” Said Lisa. “And I love him… I… just wanted to show him my heart for the last time.”
“You plan to leave?” asked Aunt Chin
“At first I thought leaving will be best… but now… I decided to face the revenge of the clan. I do not wish to run away. Once Commander comes back… once everything is revealed… I want to face the punishment that is due my family,”
Aunt Chin’s jaws clenched.
“I wanted to thank you for your patience… and for… trying… I know you tried to help me learn and fit in… and I’m sorry. I know words can never repay my family’s sin against this clan… but know that if I can only turn back time… If I only knew what keeping me alive costs….“
Tears started flowing down Lisa’s eyes.
“I would have chosen death.” Said Lisa. “The Panthers killed my mother in front of  me… and they threatened to kill me if my father did not  speak. I begged my father to save me…I…”
Lisa’s voice is trembling, her body is shaking as she spoke.
“I am the cause of this clan’s sorrow.” Said Lisa. “It is right to punish me. At first I was consumed with fear knowing that death is upon me… but… there is something I am more afraid of. I realized that I am afraid that the Commander will hate me once he finds out… he will regret everything between us… he will never accept me… because I caused the death of so many important people in his life… he will regret everything that has happened between us… and I deserve his  hate… I deserve it…”
Aunt Chin turned around as she took a deep breath.
“You must leave.” Said Aunt Chin. “Hwasa… that girl is not as nice as people think she is. She will let the elders know about you. She will make a way to get you away from Sehun. That girl is obsessed with my nephew. Leave… while you still have time to save your life.”
“I want to face the punishment. I do not want to run away.” asked Lisa
“Do you know what that will do to  my nephew?” asked Aunt Chin
Lisa took a deep breath.
“He… will do the right thing.” Said Lisa.
Aunt Chin faced Lisa again, Aunt Chin’s eyes filled with confusion.
Lisa smiled as she wiped her tears.
“Everything will be fine… there will only be a momentary pain… but it will pass.” Said Lisa.
Aunt Chin sighed as she looked at Lisa with something close to pity.
“Please … do not look at me like that. You do not need to be sorry for  me for anything. I deserve this. Even my life… I have no right to keep it.” Said Lisa. 
Aunt Chin took a large cloth and put some bread and drinks in it. And then she wrapped it and gave it to Lisa.
“Hurry…. Leave. You have to leave… stop being so brave and just… just leave. Save your life. This should sustain you for a couple of days.” Said Aunt Chin. 
Lisa tried to stop her tears as her heart melted and ached for the kindness of the old woman who lost her brother because of Lisa’s family. 
“Go. I want you to live, Lisa. Do it for my nephew.  Just…Be careful out there.” said Aunt Chin.
Lisa hesitantly nodded. But as she went out of Aunt Chin’s house, she left the cloth of food by the old woman’s door. Lisa decided she will not run away. Sehun will hate her. She may die soon. But everything will be all right… The beautiful memories she had with Sehun and the Troupe will forever be in her heart. That will give her peace. Sehun… the care he showed her… it will be enough to pull her through.
 Lisa was on her way to the forest when a group of Lion warriors blocked her way. She does not know any of them but they are of Sehun’s clan. And then she saw a group of older Lions close behind… beside them… is Hwasa.
Lisa’s chest started drumming. This is not good… it seems like… the time has come.
“Where are you going, child?” asked one elder.
Lisa did  not answer.
“You seem to be in a hurry.” Said another elder.
“I am walking around to pass my time.” Said Lisa.
“Ahhh but you are not leaving are you?” Said another Elder.
“Why will it matter?” asked Lisa
“Because we have not extracted our revenge.” Said Hwasa
Lisa took a deep breath
Hwasa continued.
“You think you can get away because you have the Commander by your side. But you are wrong. Once he finds out who you are-“  
“I am not afraid of your revenge.” Said Lisa. “I will face it. It is only right for your clan to extract revenge.”
“So why are you running away?” asked Hwasa
“I am not. I made the Commander a promise. I told him I will stay here until he comes back. I am going to honor it.” Said Lisa. “I can not leave my mate’s side.”
Everyone was stunned. The warriors who were closer to Lisa looked at the Elder nodding.
“It seems she has the Commander’s mating scent.” Said a warrior.
Lisa’s hands closed to fists.
“We should wait for the Commander before we get our revenge.” Said an Elder. “If indeed she is the Commander’s  mate, the Commander will protect her.”
“No. The Commander will choose the clan over a mate. He is a man of honor!” said another Elder.
Everyone agreed.
“There is no question that the  revenge is long overdue.” Said Hwasa. “The Commander… the clan is most important to him. Do you think a woman… a mate will stand in his way of doing the right thing for the clan?”
“Take her to the dungeon.” Said an Elder. “The Commander will not deprive the clan of the vengeance due us.”
----------
Lisa slowly opened her eyes as she smelt the pungent smell of the dungeon. She felt pain all over her body. There were iron chains holding her to the wall, both her arms are up. She felt the sting of every wound on her body. The Lions are vicious creatures when it comes to revenge. They have no mercy. They whipped her and even used sharp metals with it. They did not stop until she lost consciousness. And then they splashed water on her to wake her up, they did the horrible and painful torture again until she lost consciousness for the second time. Their eyes did not show pity or compassion. All she saw were hate and pain.
And she knew they needed it. They needed to get the anger out. They’ve been in pain for the loss of their loved ones for a long time. 
Lisa sighed… Is she going to die in this dungeon? Will she ever see Sehun again? If she can have another chance to see him… just one last time… she will tell him… tell him how much she loves him… if that will be her dying words… she will die with joy.
And then Lisa saw a shadow in the dark moving inside the dungeon. The shadow was holding something flaming in the dark. The man went towards Lisa. And when the man was near, she saw who it was…
Hwasa. And she’s holding a metal, the other end was burning.
“You should never have come here.” Said Hwasa. “Not years ago… and not now.”
Lisa could not speak, she was too weak.
“Do you know what I hate most about you? It’s that you always flaunt your relationship with the Commander in front of me. I told you he will forget about you after you give yourself to him… but you showed everyone that he still wanted you even after a night with you. You made me look like an idiot.” Said Hwasa. “Even when you were young… you would follow Sehun everywhere. Yes… I remember you as a child… You were such a pretty child. Everyone adored you. You were sweet and even the Elders thought you a sweetheart.”
Hwasa laughed.
“And I was an ugly child. Nobody looked at me. I did not matter. I was always frowned upon. I became your friend so that people would start too look at me too. Yes, you can’t remember me. But I remember everything clearly. You told me so many times how much you want to be the Commander’s mate. You even told it to some villagers. The villagers found it endearing.  They thought it cute.” Said Hwasa, her voice full of sarcasm and anger.
Lisa could not remember Hwasa at all from her childhood. She would remember a few instances she would play with Sehun’s cousin and some others but everything is so vague now.
“That is why when you left… after the panther’s attack… I started telling everyone how much I want to be the Commander’s mate. I want everyone to like me just like how they liked you.” Said Hwasa. “And you know what? It worked! Everyone started liking me and finding me cute because I keep trying to be the Commander’s mate. As a child… the older people thought my actions were a sign of dedication to the Commander.”
Hwasa sighed.
“Everyone liked me… except the Commander. It worked with everyone… except him… the only man who I ever desired to look at me… And then suddenly… everything was worthless… all the affirmations from everyone else was worthless if the Commander himself could not like me.” Said Hwasa. “And then you came back… he could not take his eyes off you. Just like that, you became his mate! Just like that, you snatched him away from me.”
Lisa could feel her eyes closing… she’s too weak for this.
“Why? What do you have that I don’t? Why do they keep looking at you and not me?  Why do they keep liking you? Why is it always you?” shouted Hwasa. 
Hwasa laughed
“I realized now what you have that I don’t… what makes people look at you and ignore me… I realized it’s your face.” Said Hwasa. “That pretty face is the problem. Once your face isn’t pretty anymore, they will stop looking at you… the Commander will ignore you. He will detest you. He will never like an ugly woman.”
Now Lisa gets it. Hwasa is here to get revenge on her… but not for the Panther attack but because Hwasa lost Sehun to her. Lisa took a deep breath. 
“Sehun was never yours.” Said Lisa, her voice strained. “You… can never force someone to love you.”
Hwasa shouted and then she burned Lisa’s cheek with the burning iron. Lisa screamed in pain and then she was filled with darkness. 
Warriors rushed inside the dungeon and saw Hwasa.
“What have you done, Hwasa?” asked the Warrior. 
Hwasa was shaking.
“I… I… don’t…”
“Did  you…” The Warrior’s eyes widened. “You… burned her face!”
“She… she’s the cause of so many death in our clan!” said Hwasa
An Elder came rushing in.
“I gave orders to stop the punishment already. I strictly told you that we will wait for the Commander before we continue!” shouted the Elder
The Warrior took a deep breath.
“Hwasa she… she…”
The Elder’s eyes widened when he saw the blood and the burnt flesh on Lisa’s cheek. The metal used was still by Hwasa’s feet.
“What have you done?” the Elder asked, his voice trembling. “Hwasa, child, what have you done?”
“She must be punished.” Said Hwasa. “Why are we being so gentle on her? She must die!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter