Episode 24

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at her girlfriend with such soft stares while Hwasa carefully applying the band-aid on her scratched cheek make Moonbyul leaning in and trying to claim her girlfriend lips but Hwasa immediately push her away. She get up and disappeared into their room leaving Moonbyul helpless. Moonbyul scratch her scalp and exhales heavily. She can't blame Hwasa for the cold treatment she gets. She would be so down too if people is feasting in social medias throwing hate at her right now. She can't help but to feel useless for being powerless. People is really talking about their relationship right now. The negativity and the toxicity being thrown at them right slowly killing Hwasa as she get it thousand times worst and Moonbyul is in no place to stop all that. This is beyond her capabilities and her power.

Moonbyul grab her phone by the couch trying to contact her cousin but her calls keep being directed to voicemail. She massage her nape frustratedly. Just ten minutes ago, her parents called and they don't seem like they are pleased by the news. Moonbyul has never talk about her feeling for Hwasa with her parents ever since the day she realized she fell for her because her parents always wanted her to get back with Yongsun. Kim Yongsun has always been their favorite person and her family don't seem to accept anyone else other than her.

Moonbyul stare blankly through the glass wall, looking at the bright Seoul city, trying to figure out a solution to the trouble they are in right now but her tangled thoughts suddenly disturbed by her ringtone. As soon as she sees the caller ID her head gets heavier and dizzier. Kim Do Hoon is on the line, waiting to spit his anger out on her. Moonbyul knew it. And to think that this is RBW's first ever scandal, Moonbyul knew it would get worse.

"My office. Now!" 

Those few stern words make Moonbyul's heart racing. Their CEO really sounded so mad but she was expecting for it. She is expecting for Kim Do Hoon phone calls.

"Hyejinnie. Can I come in?" Moonbyul keep knocking lightly on the door. She waited for the answer but all she get was silent. Moonbyul scratch her head. She has no other choice but to twist on the knob as she gets impatient. And there she saw Hwasa in their bed. Her face sank on her soft pillow with her phone in her hand. As Moonbyul get more closer she finally realized Hwasa is crying again and it broke her heart.

"Baby..." Moonbyul called her with her soft voice. She sat herself next to Hwasa and took her phone away. Moonbyul unlocked the screen right away to know the reason of her girlfriend sad sobs though she can guess the reason and she was right. Hwasa was in her Instagram page reading all the bad comments thrown at her. Moonbyul boiled in anger as she read a comment wanting Hwasa to commit suicide. She immediately locked the screen afraid it might affected her negatively too. She gave Hwasa a light caress on her back while the latter is laying flat on her stomach and not moving an inch. 

"Don't do this to yourself. Please." Moonbyul leans down and kiss her head. Hwasa move a little away, trying to avoid her.

"Let me see you." Moonbyul almost begging. Hwasa is stubborn and Moonbyul know she can't do anything about that. She is that helpless.

"Sajangnim called for us. You're not coming with me?" Moonbyul didn't give up, trying to have a conversation, Hwasa went silent for a minute until she answers.

"I'll call the manager to pick me up." She finally move and get up but her face are still hidden behind her long dark hair. She didn't even have the courage to look at Moonbyul in the eye. The news has blown up. She's getting a hate comment from left and right. Her career could have crumble today and Moonbyul expect her to be just fine?

"You can't do this to me. Don't punish me for something I didn't do. We are in this together."

"I'm not punishing you! Don't you get it yet?" The moment Hwasa turn her head and their eyes met, Moonbyul couldn't help the sound of her heart sinking and breaking from the inside. Seeing how swollen Hwasa's eyes are put her in so much pain. The girl has been crying non-stop.

"Just leave me alone. I need it. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter