Episode 16

My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul trying her best not to scream as Hwasa tickles her on her most sensitive spot, her neck. Using all her strength, she tried stopping Hwasa by holding on her wrist tightly. For God's sake, she is so close to running out of her breath.

"Ahn Hyejin! Stop!" Moonbyul said as low as she could. She tried her best keeping her voice low as she didn't want to disturb the other passengers. They have been boarding the plane for an hour and they still has three hours to go before they landed in Northern Mariana Islands. Most of the passengers is currently deep in their sleep.

"Yah Hyejin! Your nails! You're scratching me!" 

Hwasa immediately stop upon hearing that. She quickly check on Moonbyul neck in case she really hurts her with her fake nails. But to her surprise, Moonbyul took the opportunity to bite Hwasa on her left ear.

"It hurts!" She hit Moonbyul, rubbing her ear right after. Instead of apologizing, Moonbyul burst into laughter. Hwasa gets up and crossed the seat armrest before she landed right above Moonbyul's lap.

"Ahn Hyejin.. your ... This won't fit us.." She's trying to move, adjusting herself but Hwasa still refused to move. Instead she put her weight on Moonbyul.

"Or do you want me to straddle you?" Hwasa teased. 

"We're in a public place." Moonbyul warned her. She scoot a little closer to the window until Hwasa finally has a space to sit but Hwasa legs rested above her thighs.

"This is our first vacation together." The mood suddenly changing. Hwasa bury her face on the crook of Moonbyul neck with one arm wrapped on Moonbyul belly. Noticing a little scratch on Moonbyul neck, she give a soft peck against it. Moonbyul wasn't lying earlier. She really did scratched her. Gonna get rid of that fake nails later, she thought to herself.

"Yes and I'm sure we're going to enjoy our first vacation as a couple." Moonbyul grinned from ear to ear.

"Are we a couple?" Hwasa again.

"You're right though. We are more than just a couple." Moonbyul playfully pinch Hwasa's nose before caress the latter cheek with her thumb.

"Mansaengie, I want to have a high school couple conversation with you." Resting her head against Moonbyul shoulder, she gets even more comfortable. She noticed a few of people looking at them weirdly but Hwasa don't really care about those stare. What matter is being this close to Moonbyul makes her happy. She's happy that those who staring for sure not aware that they are a celebrity.

"How is a high school couple conversation like?" 

"Something like.. when did you fall for me? What make you fall for me?" Hwasa breathing Moonbyul's scent calmly. At first she don't really like the smell of Moonbyul perfume but in the end, she got use of that smell. In fact, she started to like the Givenchy perfume Moonbyul is wearing. It would feel so weird for her if Moonbyul changed to another perfume.

"You're asking me?" Moonbyul try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter