:4: "I guess."

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Great! I’ll see you around, then!” Jimin smiled, then turned to Hoseok, “We gotta go.”

 

If you forgot what happened at the end of last chapter, let me fill you in: Jisoo just pretended to be Hoseok’s girlfriend. That’s all. Obviously Hoseok is shocked by this, especially because he thought she was creeped out by him.

 

“I’ll be back in a minute.” Hoseok said, signaling Jimin to give him and Jisoo space. Once the cutie was out of sight, he asked, “What?”

 

Jisoo shrugged, “I’ve always wanted to go to one of those idol parties.”

 

“I mean, me too but,” Hoseok went silent.

 

“I thought about it in the small moments I had to think and,” Jisoo said, “It’s alright if you need to keep up with your lie… as long as you bring me to one of those gatherings!”

 

Hoseok’s eyes widened, Jisoo’s words surprising him yet again. “What?”

 

“At first I thought what you’re doing was creepy, which is the typical response to whatever you told me,” Jisoo began to explain, “But there’s something in it for me now!”

 

I mean, it does give Jisoo a one-way ticket to the infamous idol parties like she said, but is this really the way to go about it? Maybe… I don’t know… get an actual boyfriend?

 

The lad was still very confused by what was happening, but, since he’s such a nice guy, he responded, “Okay.”

 

Jisoo smiled, “Okay!”

 

“So… we’re keeping up the lie?” Hoseok asked, thinking about the torture he’s going to have to endure. The teasing has been so bad because he’s pretending to date something that doesn’t know that-

 

Wait a second.

 

Hoseok felt so bad about the lie because obviously Jisoo didn’t know about it and didn’t give consent (which should always be given). But… now she is.

 

Damn, Hoseok! What a lucky guy you are! Now you shouldn’t feel so bad since Jisoo’s in on the lie!

 

“For now, yes. I at least want to go to one party, and,” Jisoo reopened the invitation, “according to this, the next one is next week.”

 

“Does it say anything else?”

 

She nodded, “It just says dress in black or red. Or both.”

 

“Where does it say that?” Hoseok asked, taking a peep at the paper. The invitation’s only guidelines were to dress nice, and in black, red, or both. Plus a time and location.

 

“So mysterious,” Jisoo smirked, getting excited about the party.

 

“Do we, uh, coordinate?”

 

“We probably should,” she shrugged, “so it’s believable.”

 

“And after this, we should probably end it.”

 

“Of course. Like I said, I just really want to go to one of the parties.”

 

At least they have a plan to finish it. Hoseok understands Jisoo’s excitement. Namjoon and Seokjin always talk about the idol gatherings. They’re pretty spectacular.  And twice a year they have the most extravagant ones; this one might be one of them, especially because of how vague it is… and cause the invitation came from Jimin’s shoe.

 

Jisoo handed Hoseok her phone, “Just enter your number and I’ll text you later once I get more details from Lisa.”

 

“How would Lisa have more details?” Hoseok asked, curious.

 

“She always has a date and goes to every single one of these things.”

 

Hoseok entered his number and then waited for Jisoo to say something else, her being the more talkative/outgoing out of the two.

 

“Bye!” Was all Jisoo said, waving to Hoseok as she sashayed away.

 

Again, clearly Jisoo is the most outgoing of the pair. Hoseok has heard stuff from his idol friends about how all the most popular male idols hit on Jisoo, but they end up just becoming good friends with her (not their decision).

 

In somewhat of a daze, Hoseok returned back to the room where all of s were, feeling like everything that just happened was a dream.

 

But based on what Jimin was talking about, it most definitely wasn’t.

 

“Damn dude, I thought I would be the first to meet Jisoo,” Taehyung grumbled.

 

“You MCed with her like… two years ago.” Seokjin responded.

 

Taehyung crossed his arms, “I know, but, like, as Hoseok’s girlfriend!”

 

“I’m just lucky I guess,” Jimin shrugged with a smug grin.

 

The boys noticed Hoseok walk in, to which Jungkook said, “Took you long enough.”

 

Hoseok sighed, “Sorry.”

 

Jimin pat his hyung on the back, “Don’t get so down! You’ll see her soon! At the partayyy~”

 

“Wow, the final BTS member has finally been invited to the gathering.” Yoongi commented, genuinely surprised.

 

“What are they called anyways?” Jungkook asked.

 

“What, the parties?” Jimin replied, the maknae nodding in response. “Oh, they’re just called ISAC Planning Committees.”

 

“That’s clever,” Namjoon said.

 

“Well at this point everyone knows that the ISAC is one huge so,” Yoongi began to say.

 

“Not an ,” Jimin explained like the guru he is, “It’s more like a ‘how many idols can an idol hook-up with in a small amount of time’”.

 

“So an .”

 

“Eh, I guess.”

 

“I’m glad everyone knows I’m taken,” Seokjin said, “a few years ago, ISAC was rough.”

 

“Oh boohoo you’re a hot shot.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

“You still do it.” Hoseok told Taehyung.

 

“Not as much as I used to,” He shrugged.

 

“Only because you need a consistent date to go to the parties. Then you go hook-up with girl group members at the actual party.”

 

Taehyung popped a grape into his mouth, “I plead the fifth.”

 

“We’re not in America,” Namjoon responded, “And how do you know about American amendments?”

 

“I plead the fifth.”

 

“Fifth what?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Fifth time in my life where I wanna punch someone,” Yoongi mumbled.

 

Hoseok was glad the focus was off of him, because he’s still trying to cope with the fact that he has to continue his fake relationship with Jisoo… like, actually WITH Jisoo. Real Jisoo.

 

Soon after it was BTS’s turn to perform, and, as always, they were amazing. Thank god dancing clears Hoseok’s head, because if it didn’t he would have probably fallen off the stage thinking about what the next few weeks are going to be like.

 

But how about we check in with BLACKPINK and see how they took the news about Jisoo and Hoseok?

 

“You just gave yourself a death sentenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter