:3: "Really?"

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok sighed, slouching in the make-up chair. BTS were currently getting ready for the annual mega-concert (whatever you want to call it is fine with me), and Hoseok feels like he’s going to pass out. All the BTS members mentioned how they want to meet Jisoo tonight even though Hoseok has said tons of times that she’s too busy. They’re very persistent, though!

 

“Maybe after the show we can meet her?” Jimin, the most persistent of all the members, asked.

 

“BLACKPINK have somewhere to go afterwards.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Where?”

 

“Some event.”

 

“You don’t know what event?” Jungkook chimed in, ready to find the inconsistencies of Hoseok’s replies.

 

Hoseok shrugged, trying to quickly come up with a lie, “I think they have a meeting of some sort. Maybe to plan for their future comebacks?”

 

“Why would they have that after a concert like this?” The youngest asked.

 

“Tomorrow they’re doing something else, so this is the only time they could start planning.”

 

I’m not buying this, Hoseok. I do know the truth, but if I didn’t, I’d see right through your bull. No offense.

 

“That seems legit,” Taehyung commented. I guess not everyone can see through Hoseok’s lies at first.

 

“Aren’t you going to see her before the event begins?” Yoongi joined in on the interrogation.

 

Hoseok shook his head, “Uh, Jisoo said it’s chaos in BLACKPINK’s dressing room. I guess some essential stuff was forgotten.”

 

“Convenient.” Jungkook said, earning a glare from Hoseok.

 

“Not for me,” Hoseok replied; what a good move!

 

It’s been a few days since Hoseok started this whole mess. He keeps going back and forth on what’s better: getting teased about being alone or being teased about being in a relationship that he’s really not in, reminding him that’s he’s alone. Seems like a tough decision.

 

Hoseok has made the decision to end his fake relationship in exactly two weeks. We already all knew this from last chapter, but I’m just reminding you. So far it isn’t going too poorly; he’s getting better at being a good liar, which may affect him in the future. It’s a good skill to have now, but who wants to be known as the good liar? Not me.

 

Ever since he’s starting the lie, he’s being constantly reminded by the world that he chose Jisoo as his fake girlfriend. He’s seen her everywhere on advertisements, billboard, brochures, etc. It’s like the world is saying “hey, you chose way too popular of an idol to say that they’re your girlfriend. Here’s every sort of reminder to tell you to back out of your terrible lie!”

 

Overall, I’d say it’s going…ok.

 

“Five minutes until you have to take your seats,” A staff member told the gang.

 

You know how SBS Gayo Daejun has that artist seating? Well, and all the awards shows. This one has it too. Based on the lineup, BTS should be sitting near TWICE or another group that’s going near the end. Obviously BTS are the last ones to perform. BLACKPINK will be performing near the beginning, so Hoseok doesn’t have to worry about being seated near his fake girlfriend.

 

“Hey, maybe you’ll get to sit near your girlfriend!” Jimin said, “And we can say hi to her!”

 

“You know that we’re not allowed to interact a lot with girl groups,” Namjoon stated, “We don’t want to start a fake scandal.” That’s the last thing Hoseok needs in this mess!

 

“Except MAMAMOO.” Seokjin chimed in.

 

“We’ll most likely be seated next to TWICE, so,” Namjoon began to say, clearly pointing his words towards Jimin, “Let’s be on our best behavior.”

 

I wonder if he’s saying that because of Jeongyeon or Nayeon. Jeongyeon isn’t a fan of Jimin’s flakey ways when it comes to Nayeon, and Jimin isn’t a fan of Jeongyeon butting into his business. There’s the backstory of the beef.

 

BTS walked out altogether to the seating, their fans cheering as the seven lads walked towards the artist’s area. Wow, it looks like they’re the last ones to arrive! All the groups besides the first two lined up to perform (Monsta X and BLACKPINK) were seated, and BTS were placed in the second row. As expected, they are in the same row as TWICE. The seating in front of them was the only row open, so that makes me think that,

 

“I bet you BLACKPINK will be sitting in front of us,” Jungkook said, reading my mind.

 

Hoseok knew that Jungkook was right, but he tried really hard to convince himself that it isn’t going to happen. His friends will be nudging him the whole time, and then the cameras are going to spot them! And then all the fans will notice their odd behavior and think that something’s going on between BTS and BLACKPINK! Oh goodness!

 

“Even if they do sit in front of us, remember that we can’t react. Address them nicely then we go back to minding our own business.” Namjoon told the members. Thank god for Namjoon! Now the others can’t tease Hoseok anymore! Sure Jisoo may be sitting in front of Hoseok soon, but at least s can’t say or do anything about it.

 

After a bit, it was BLACKPINK’s turn to perform. The BTS members stayed still for the most part, nodding their head a bit to the music. They’ve heard these songs millions of times, so it’s nothing new or exciting to them. Although Jisoo was currently far away from Hoseok, he couldn’t help but feel even worse about pretending that she was his girlfriend. Sure she doesn’t know about it, but he’s guilty! What if she were to find out? That would be even worse! The scenarios of Jisoo finding out played in Hoseok’s head, scaring him tremendously.

 

“Are you okay?” Yoongi asked Hoseok, startling him.

 

“Ah, yeah, I’m fine.”

 

“Must be weird.”

 

“What is?”

 

“Isn’t the first time you’ve seen her since you told us?”

 

“Oh, uh, yeah.” Hoseok responded.

 

“Does she know that we know?”

 

“No,”

 

“Ah, so that’s why you’re looking so spooked.” Yoongi noticed.

 

Hoseok nodded, “Yup, that’s why.” Liar!

 

Wow, the members just keep giving him great lying opportunities. I’m honestly surprised that not one of them is suspicious about Hoseok’s lie. Usually when I say this, there will be a twist that someone is or knows the secret, but, this time…. No one knows. They all believe Hoseok. It’s most likely because idols, especially ones at the top like BTS and BLACKPINK, have to keep their relationship on the down-low… on the lowest of downs, in this case.

 

BLACKPINK finally finished, and everyone applauded them. They always look so great even though they’re singing the same songs! Love them. There was a small break to prepare for the next stage, meaning that the idols had about a minute of the cameras not pointing at them. The fan’s cameras were still probably watching them, but at least they won’t have staff sticking cameras in their faces.

 

“Here they come,” Namjoon said quietly, noticing the four girls approaching them.

 

BTS slowly stood up, reading to greet them with a bow. Hoseok looked at all of s, making sure that none of them were looking at him. The girls started to walk into the row in front of them, bowing their heads slightly to the guys. Jisoo was last in the line, but Hoseok noticed that…

 

She was looking at him the whole time. And she’s smiling? Is his minding playing games or something? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter