:2: "You heard me."

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe you’re dating the Kim Jisoo,” Donghyun muttered.

 

“I-I didn’t say it was specifically,” Hoseok tried to convince his friends otherwise that his fake girlfriend is not BLACKPINK’s Jisoo, but it isn’t turning out that well.

 

“I get that you have to hide it for privacy purposes,” Sangchul said, “but we’re you’re best friends, so you don’t have to keep the act up with us!”

 

Wow, this is going terribly. Hoseok used the only tactic left to make his friends shut up about being single, but who knew that this was the worst tactic of them all?

 

Now he has to continuously lie to his childhood friends. Should he even keep it up? Although this does require a lot of lying, it does completely stop the teasing…

 

Ah, Jisoo won’t know anyways. He’s only spoken to her once! And it was only in passing, so basically he’s never talked to her. She does seem nice though!

 

“How long have you been dating?” Donghyun asked.

 

“Not too long, about a month.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Ah, it’s still new. Those are the best.” Sangchul commented.

 

“I guess,” Hoseok tried to change the topic, “Anyways, that’s uh, why I don’t want to go to the club tonight.”

 

“Is she already putting restrictions on you?” Donghyun responded.

 

“No, no. I just don’t feel like going out when I could be,”

 

“Doing some hanky panky with Jisoo.”

 

“Yah, stop that!” Hoseok rolled his eyes, now really regretting using the ‘I have a girlfriend’ tactic. Even though Jisoo has no clue that this is happening, he somehow still feels like he needs to defend her image.

 

This definitely was a bad decision, but his friends teasing about his fake girlfriend isn’t nearly as bad as being constantly reminded that he’s alone. So he’ll have this go on for a few more weeks, and then tell the guys that they sadly broke up. There we go! What a fool-proof plan!

 

“Can we meet her?” Donghyun asked.

 

“No.” Hoseok instantly replied.

 

“Why???” Sangchul frowned, “I wanna see who’s dating my best friend Hoseok!”

 

“She’s busy.”

 

“We all know BLACKPINK isn’t busy,” Donghyun stated the sad truth.

 

Damn, he’s right. Everyone knows that BLACKPINK is probably just waiting for the green light on recording their next songs, meaning that they’re doing absolutely nothing. How sad. Well, maybe Rosé is recording her solo, so that’s something!

 

Hoseok pursed his lips, trying to think of another reason why they can’t meet Jisoo, “She still is busy.”

 

“How so?” Sangchul asked.

 

“She has some photoshoots and stuff. And I think she’s visiting family soon.” Very good lie, Hoseok!

 

“Well, has she met your members yet?”

 

“No.”

 

“Damn, you guys are mysterious,” Donghyun said, “Do your members know?”

 

“Y-Yes,” Hoseok replied, not knowing if he should have said otherwise.

 

“So they found out before us???” Sangchul gasped, betrayed.

 

“They found out like three days ago,” Hoseok kept up with the lie, slowly getting better at being a dishonest person.

 

“I see,” Donghyun though out loud, “Well, congratulations.”

 

“Thanks…?”

 

The three were silent, not knowing what to talk about next. Fortunately it turned into a nice conversation, the three catching up on each other’s lives. Hoseok was glad that the teasing stopped, almost forgetting the terrible tactic he used to end it all. But if this is how their conversations are going to be now, he’s fine with keeping up the lie for a few weeks.

 

It should be pretty easy to keep it between just the two of them. As long as no one else finds out, then he’s,

 

 

“You really weren’t going to tell us?” Taehyung asked, offended.

 

Of course this happens. Hoseok knew he should have probably said s don’t know!

 

The trio’s usual plan continued after their lunch, but it was different this time because they didn’t walk in on one of Hoseok’s members doing naughty things. Instead, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were playing some game when Sangchul, the least brightest of the Gwangju clan, announced, “For the first time ever, we can finally say that everyone in this room has someone to bang with!”

 

The room was silent until Taehyung said while looking at Hoseok, “All of us?”

 

Hoseok cursed under his breath, upset at himself that he said s know, “Y-Yes.”

 

Maybe it’s time to just end the lie, Hoseok. It’s only 5 people who would then make fun of you for pretending to date,

 

“You’re dating Kim Jisoo?” Seokjin asked, shocked. Did he miss Sangchul saying that he’s “dating” Jisoo?

 

“You really weren’t going to tell us?” Taehyung added, leading us back to where we began.

 

Hoseok rubbed his temples, getting a headache from lying so much in one day. Before he said anything, Donghyun realized that, “You told us that they knew.”

 

“Yes, I did,” Hoseok replied, “And I have a good reason for saying that…!”

 

Namjoon stared at Hoseok for a few moments, “Because you were going to tell us today?”

 

“Uh, yup!”

 

Thanks, Namjoon!

 

“How did you score someone like Jisoo?” Taehyung said, “I thought you would have lost your game by now.”

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, not wanting to stay on the topic anymore, “Look, I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

 

“That’s understandable,” Seokjin replied, “Talking about a new relationship can be annoying until you guys figure out if you really want to stay together or not.”

 

And thank you Seokjin!

 

After a few more hours of (surprisingly) having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter