:13: "Perhaps."

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“As much as I love the risky Jisoo I’ve been seeing lately,” Lisa said when she opened the door for her unnie, “You really need to bring your key next time.”

 

Since we last saw our pal Jisoo, she has slept as Hoseok’s a total of three times! Isn’t that crazy? It seems like she forget her key though, so Lisa had to wake up super early again. What a good friend!

 

And no, Jisoo and Hoseok only shared the bed once (which was the beautiful moment we saw last chapter). It seems that Hoseok’s “well I got a big day tomorrow” excuse was the truth… so he’s been back on the couch since he also got his cushions back.

 

Even though Jisoo wouldn’t admit it… her sleep has been ever-so-slightly worse when Hoseok isn’t there. Still she passes out quicker than when she does at the dorm, but it takes her an extra ten minutes when Hoseok is in the other room. Well, her calculations are pretty skewed since she’s comparing all this data to once occurrence, but I’ll let it slide.

 

“If I do it another time, you can smack me in the face.” Jisoo replied quietly.

 

“You’ll deserve a slap in the face if you do it again,” The youngest yawned, then began to walk back to her room, “See you in a few hours.”

 

“Wait,” Jisoo said, grabbing Lisa’s shoulder, “Did you decide on if you’re going or not?”

 

Lisa rolled her eyes, “Nah, it’s girlfriends only. And I know that Taehyung asked just because he’s desperate.”

 

The eldest sighed, not really knowing why she’s so nervous to go to this “BTS and their girlfriends” gathering next week. Tomorrow is the day that Jisoo meets Hoseok’s hometown friends, and she is pretty excited. It’ll be fun to hear some embarrassing stories about him!

 

So why is she anxious about the BTS thing? She’s already met them! Maybe it’s because it’s the “BTS and their girlfriends” gathering. Well, meeting his two friends is still about them meeting his girlfriend, but at least it’s not called “Meeting Hoseok’s friends because you’re the girlfriend”… That’s basically what it’s called though? I’m confused.

 

“Are you ever going to actually buy that new mattress?” Lisa asked before entering her room.

 

“Perhaps.” Jisoo replied, “But what I’m doing now is more convenient. It’s cost efficient!”

 

“And you get to see your boyfriend,” Lisa teased, and went into her room before Jisoo could (lightly) smack her.

 

Hoseok did send the picture of the mattress label, so Jisoo could just buy it and be done with this… but it’s so fun! And honestly, it sort of gives Jisoo a rush. She’s never been the one to sneak around, even when she was hooking up with Youngjae. When she would leave the dorm, all of the members knew, but, this time, only one does! Sort of for Lisa, but it’s so fun for Jisoo!

 

Jisoo decided that she’ll order the mattress tomorrow (her third time making this “decision”). She pretended that she’s going to try really hard to fall asleep in her own bed tonight also, but we know how that will probably work out, right?

 

 

Oh, I guess we were wrong.

 

Hoseok: [Sorry pal, my friends are here the whole weekend. I don’t think it would be a good choice, especially since you haven’t met them yet.]

 

What a bummer!! Jisoo rolled her eyes, hit Hoseok with the “K” and angrily place her phone on her bedside table. Dalgom stared at her, wanting to do anything except watch her be lonely for the 625th day in a row.

 

“Don’t look at me like that,” Jisoo grumbled, turning in bed. She stared at the wall, feeling Dalgom climb onto her covered torso. Yup, this is the first night in a while that she has to go through this alone. You know, sleeping alone. Well, scratch that statement. She’s slept alone in Hoseok’s bed for the past few nights, but it just feels different knowing someone *cough* Hoseok *cough* is there.

 

Wrapped under the warm blankets, Jisoo felt oddly alone despite Dalgom digging at the blankets to the left of her. And all of the girls are home tonight, so why is she feeling like this? Maybe this room hasn’t felt like home for her in a while. She’s not saying that Hoseok’s apartment is home, but it feels at least a little better than where she is now.

 

Jennie is constantly at Jongin’s (which is understandable cause his apartment is insane), Lisa likes to spend nights at her friends’ (or hook-ups’) houses a lot, and Rosé recently has been sleeping at the TWICE dorm to be near the GOT7 dorm. While Lisa has been home more recently, Jisoo doesn’t want to imagine what she’s doing in her room.

 

Why does this sound so familiar?

 

This rejection shouldn’t upset her. Hoseok’s reasoning really makes sense. Would Jisoo really want to meet Hoseok’s friends now? When she’s half-asleep and in her pajamas?

 

Thinking about it some more, Jisoo’s heartbeat quickened at the realization that, if Hoseok did allow her to sleep there tonight, they would have had to share the bed again. Why, you ask? Well, Hoseok’s friends would be taking the couch!

 

Man, so Hoseok really doesn’t want to repeat the sleeping together thing, huh? Dalgom nudged at Jisoo’s arm right before she could feel (strangely) upset by that fact, making her forget what she was even thinking about.

 

And so, Jisoo finally fell asleep… after about an hour more of tossing and turning.

 

 

“Do we get to go into the BLACKPINK dorm?” Sangchul joked. Hoseok gave him a glare, and the lad then said, “Sorry…”

 

“Give the young one a break, Hoseok. He’s excited! As am I.” Donghyun gave the rapper a pat on the shoulder, hopefully not distracting his driving.

 

Wow, look at this! It’s meet the friends day! Woohoo! Hoseok was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the only questions from his friends were about the plan for today. Well, now it’s turning into questions like the one Sangchul just asked, but he’s just happy that this hasn’t been happening all morning.

 

With Sangchul and Donghyun, the “let me keep this fake girlfriend bit going” is worth the lying. In their group chats, they talk about funny stuff happening in their lives or check-in more than the “haha Hoseok alone big funny!” stuff. What a relief! While the lie is more focused towards the gatherings, the original purpose of the lie is almost unnecessary. It’s almost second nature to Hoseok now!

 

“I can’t believe it’s almost been three months since you two got together and we’re just meeting her.” Sangchul sighed dramatically, “I thought we were special!”

 

“Three months is still early, dude.” Hoseok said.

 

“I think he just missed you, that’s why he’s acting like a child,” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“I just can’t believe you scored someone like her,” Sangchul muttered, amazed, “I’m so proud to call you my best friend.”

 

“One of your best friends.” Donghyun glared, then turned to Hoseok, “How did you two meet anyways?”

 

Hoseok took a moment to remember what he told the BTS members. Welp, he forgets so he’ll make something else up, “We would see each other at the different awards shows and stuff, and one day we ran into one another backstage,”

 

“Ooh! Like one of those drama moments where you slam into one another?” Sangchul asked, invested in the story.

 

“No, we both wanted something from the vending machine.” Hoseok replied, and then continued, “We basically just started talking and it was really nice. We exchanged numbers and the rest is history.”

 

“That’s it? A vending machine meet-up?” Donghyun, who was also invested, was clearly disappointed. Hoseok remembers the other idols at the gathering loving his meet-up story, so clearly this one was nothing like that.

 

“Yeah… and there may have been other stuff.” Hoseok said, not meaning that they,

 

“Ohoho! There’s the juicy stuff I was looking for!” Sangchul pat Hoseok on the shoulder, “Good job, dude!”

 

“I didn’t,” Hoseok sighed, “Whatever.”

 

And with that, the lads pulled up in the parking garage for the dorm building. You know, I’ve seen what these dorm buildings look like, but I never see a parking garage or a place to park around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter