:21: "Why not?"

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa squealed, “Almost going all out while there was a whole party going on in the other room?? You are wild, unnie!”

 

Well, it looks like Jisoo just filled Jennie and Lisa in on the BTS party. Jisoo won against Hoseok in Mario Kart, Jungkook had the couples play some more traditional party games, Chaeyoung puked all over Jungkook’s shoes, Jisoo and Hoseok tried to sneak out of the party early and failed, and… what, is this too much information to give you all at once? Sorry about that.

 

Yeah, Jisoo and Hoseok couldn’t party it up (If you know what I mean) at Hoseok’s apartment because Chaeyoung puked. Namjoon guessed that she accidentally ate some bad ice cream that Taehyung has been keeping in the back of the freezer forever. Taehyung retorted saying that it could’ve been the stale strawberry milk Seokjin also left in the back of the refrigerator, and the blame kept being passed off. But it was the stale strawberry milk. Chaeyoung’s just too nice to tell Seokjin that it was his fault.

 

Because of the puke issue, Jisoo had to bring Chaeyoung back to the dorm. Jungkook offered to drive her back so Jisoo could stay with Hoseok, but Jisoo reminded him that he had Timberlands to wash off. Which wasn’t that valid of a reason to decline, but the guys knew Jungkook would cry if his Timbs remained soiled with puke for any longer.

 

Chaeyoung was currently dying (metaphorically) in the bathroom as the three girls discussed the night. It was almost one in the morning, but the three wanted to stay up so they could intermediately check in on their Aussie, pukey pal.

 

“Thank God Hoseok finally opened his eyes. It was clear he was into you, but it somehow wasn’t clear to him.” Jennie said.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “Well, it’s happening now, and that’s all that matters. Kinda that someone accidentally poisoned Rosie though… I was going to go to Hoseok’s apartment tonight.”

 

“To get freaky?” Lisa smirked like the ert she is.

 

“Ugh,” Jisoo rolled her eyes at the young one, “Maybe, but you make it sound nasty. The nice thing is that, apparently, Jimin scored us a second-gen suite for the Manila trip, so we have all the time,”

 

“WHAT?” Jennie cut Jisoo off, “What do you mean you got a second-gen suite??”

 

Jisoo flinched at Jennie’s loud voice, “Y-Yeah, like I said… Jimin scored us one.”

 

“I don’t even have a second-gen suite, and I’m dating a second-gen.” Lisa frowned, jealous.

 

“Those are like… insanely hard to score, unnie.” Jennie told the eldest, then turned to Lisa, “You two are officially dating?” Lisa nodded to Jennie in response, and Jennie continued on, “For these trips, no matter how big or small, the long term couples always get the best seats and suites. Jongin had the chance to snag a suite when Tiffany and Nichkhun broke up. They broke up later than the press said, so basically a year after he and Krystal got together. But he couldn’t even snag it!”

 

“Why couldn’t he get it?”

 

“Ah, I remember hearing about this,” Lisa added, “Heechul said that they haven’t been dating long enough, right? But he gave the room to Siwon and Sohee, despite them just being friends with benefits for a few months.”

 

“But Jimin said,” Jisoo tried to respond.

 

“He probably said you have to be a long term couple, right?” Jennie asked, the eldest member nodding, “It’s not. The rules are completely random. So even though Jimin probably thinks he got you two the room, the powers-that-be probably gave it to another random couple.”

 

“You should definitely look into that.” Lisa said.

 

Aw, that would if Jisoo and Hoseok don’t get their fancy room! We can trust Jimin right? Can we trust that he’s right to trust the heads of these gatherings? Is there a request process to get one of these rooms? Dang, this is stressful!

 

“I’m hoping it all works out, and, hey, it might since this is the first year that a big trip is happening since like… 2015. So maybe things have changed.” Jennie shrugged, “Just don’t get your hopes up too much.”

 

Jisoo sighed, “Maybe I should tell Hoseok not to get too excited?”

 

“Perhaps. Or you can just wait until the next time you see him, which is…?”

 

“No clue. Chaeyoung and I left pretty quickly.”

 

“He hasn’t texted you since you left?” Lisa asked, confused. “He seems like the type of guy to text right away to check in.”

 

Jisoo checked her phone, and then shook her head, “Nope, he hasn’t. He might’ve fallen asleep or something came up at the dorm.”

 

“Or maybe he just hasn’t kicked into relationship gear yet,” Jennie shrugged, “It’s been a while since he’s been in one… and you too, for that matter. When did you date Youngjae again?”

 

Jisoo shivered at the name. God, she totally forgot about her fling with Youngjae! Hoseok has helped her forget about that. “We were hooking up a little over two years ago. But my last serious relationship was when I was eighteen.”

 

“Right. So it’s been a while,” Lisa began to think out loud, “It seems that the both of you will have to transition into relationship mode quickly or you’ll be in the spot you were in before you two made it official.”

 

“Wow, words of wisdom from the youngest,” Jisoo replied sarcastically, “You think you’re the relationship expert now that you’re dating an older gentleman, huh?”

 

The maknae grinned, “Yeah, pretty much!”

 

Jennie chuckled, “She’s got a point though. You two made it official, so just remember to now show that you are truly official to one another.”

 

“So… I text him then?”

 

“No!” The two others responded in unison.

 

“GEEZ, alright! Why not?”

 

“You gotta have Hoseok man up and text you! You’ve been longing for him for so long, so it’s time that he takes some initiative, unnie!” Lisa told her.

 

“Wait for him… really?” Jisoo mumbled to herself as she entered her room. Lisa decided to take one for the team and stay up for Chaeyoung until she’s all puked out, which means that the older members can head to bed. Closing the door behind her, Jisoo looked at her texts with Hoseok.

 

Nothing!

 

Why is he taking so long to text her? Before they made it official, and let me remind you that they made it official only a few hours ago, Hoseok and Jisoo would be constantly texting.

 

As Jisoo lay in her bed, her thumb hovered over Hoseok’s contact, wanting to FaceTime him. Now that she knows that he really reciprocates her feelings, she just wants to talk to him as his girlfriend. But noooo, there’s apparently a whole code that Jisoo has to follow. Who made those rules??

 

Turning onto her side, Jisoo pat Dalgom on the head as she continued to stare at the textless screen. “Boooo, bad boyfriend,” Jisoo grumbled, finally putting her phone on her nightstand after a half hour of waiting.

 

After another thirty minutes of staring at Dalgom’s expressionless, doggy face, Jisoo felt herself drift into sleep, annoyed by Hoseok’s lack of contact after they had such an intimate moment earlier.

 

She tried to block out Lisa’s voice from the other room, guessing that she was talking to Minho on the phone. She heard a tone of surprise in Lisa’s muffled voice, wondering what Minho surprised her with. Maybe he scored the second-gen room that Jimin promised Jisoo and Hoseok? Lisa is pretty lucky, so she wouldn’t be too surprised if that happened.

 

And then Jisoo’s eyes popped open from the sound of something crashing on the floor. Oh god, what did Minho surprise Lisa with that made her drop her plate full of spicy noodles (which isn’t the best choice to eat so late at night)?

 

“JISOO!” Lisa yelled, making the eldest spring out of bed. Oh GOD, is Lisa okay? Did she break the plate on her foot? Jisoo’s not good with blood… why does everything think she is?

 

Swinging the door open, Jisoo instantly spotted Lisa staring at three plastic bottles, still intact, on the floor, meanwhile Lisa was taking a video of Hoseok standing across from her. He was holding a bunch of small medicine bottles and clearly needed a basket.

 

Wait, Hoseok?

 

“What the hell is going on here?” Jisoo asked, processing the scene slowly.

 

Hoseok was smiling awkwardly, “I ran to the store to get Chaeyoung some stuff for her food poisoning so she could hopefully sleep it off. But I didn’t know what would help her the most so I got one of everything,”

 

Jisoo looked at the ground, picking up the three bottles, “Then what’s with the body wash?”

 

“You mentioned recently that you haven’t been able to find your favorite body wash a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter