:16: "Coming?"

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So it’s official then?” Hoseok asked, surprised.

 

Jimin nodded with pride, “Indeed! In exactly three weeks from today, we’re traveling to Manila!”

 

“I’ll admit it… that’s actually a great location.” Namjoon said, “It’s not really expected and there’s not many tourists this time of year.”

 

Wow, so the travel plan really is happening! I wonder how they’re going to pull that off, especially in such short notice!

 

“There’s going to be two days of idols travelling, because a lot want to go.” Jimin explained.

 

“How in the hell are all of those companies going to allow that?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Because if all the idols are doing it, no one can be spotlighted.” Yoongi replied, “It’s either get all the idols in trouble, or none of them are.”

 

“Genius,” Taehyung muttered, impressed.

 

“But this trip is serious this time. We’re requiring dates.” Jimin added.

 

“Don’t you always?” Hoseok asked. Wow, this sounds super complex.

 

“Sort of. Before we allowed idols to bring people who has an undefined relationship, but you need to RSVP with a date this time so we can set up the travel plans ASAP.”

 

“Man, what am I gonna do then? Lisa decided to be a decent person and not do our plan anymore!” Taehyung complained.

 

“Ask Wheein.” Jungkook joked, earning a harsh nudge from Taehyung.

 

“Says Mr. Mopey with no arm candy,” Taehyung quipped back, making Jungkook frown.

 

“Cool it, he’s fragile!” Hoseok called out the older one.

 

“This is already chaotic,” Yoongi groaned. I totally agree. Is all of this planning worth it? Especially if they’re requiring that each idol RSVP’s with a date within the next couple of days.

 

In case you didn’t know, BTS got back from New York yesterday, and it’s already back to the studio to record! They’re planning to release their album next month, so most of it is complete. But the album being almost done means that it’s the meeting stage of comeback preparations, which all of the boys hate with a passion. So it’ll be nice to get that break in Manila!

 

Speaking of the next gathering, Hoseok hasn’t seen Jisoo in a while! The next gathering is tomorrow, and he hasn’t seen her since his friends came to visit. Which was like… almost two weeks ago? I think? You know, I looked back on some past chapters, and keeping with the timeline/planned events is not my strong suit. But I have gotten no complaints, so I hope my confusion is welcomed and not judged.

 

Ever since Jungkook told Hoseok to write, he actually has been! It’s really just when he wakes up in the middle of the night and jots down a few notes. He hasn’t taken that much time to really think things through, but maybe seeing Jisoo again will help him.

 

Hoseok is actually excited for this gathering! Before he wasn’t too hyped about having to dress up and be all fancy, but Jisoo’s excitement is clearly rubbing off on him. She’s been texting him a lot about rumors she’s heard, and she basically runs it by Hoseok to see if they’re true. So Hoseok then asks Jimin, who confirms the rumors or not.

 

You know, I forgot Jimin knows about Hoseok and Jisoo. Have you? I guess Jimin is just being super cordial and understanding about it. What a nice lad!

 

“So what ever happened to our little gathering here?” Seokjin suddenly asked, “Remember we were going to do our usual girlfriend night?”

 

“Well, let’s remember that the New York bookings were kind of last minute,” Namjoon replied.  “We all had our own plans for New Year’s Eve, but we were going to do that the day before. But clearly that didn’t work out.”

 

“Maybe we can do it before the traveling chaos?” Jungkook responded.

 

“Are you planning to bring someone?” Jimin’s question interested the rest of the members.

 

“N-No, they’re just fun. It’s nice catching up with everyone… even you guys.”

 

“Damn, that kinda hit me bro.” Taehyung held his heart, then brought in Jungkook for a hug.

 

“It wasn’t meant to be that sentimental,” Jungkook said, his voice muffled against Taehyung’s embrace.

 

Taehyung let the boy go, then sighed, “Well, Lisa usually hangs out with us during those, so we have one less girl for that.”

 

“Yeah, but she just came because she basically became friends with all our girlfriends,” Yoongi told the younger lad.

 

“Jisoo told me that Lisa’s pushing for you and Wheein,” Hoseok chuckled, feeling included now that he has an informant.

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, “Bruh, we all know how Wheein feels about me. I ed up.”

 

“You think you ed up because you slept with Yoona from Girls Generation when you and Wheein were clearly hitting it off that night. Yeah she was pissed from that, but she’s actually mad because you gave up rather than trying making it right.” Jungkook told his hyung.

 

“You must have a lot of free time to be able to know every single goddamn piece of information about all of us,” Taehyung groaned.

 

“Just try to explain it to her,” Yoongi shrugged, “Communication is key and that’s your fatal flaw.”

 

Taehyung grimaced, “Communication? Boring.”

 

“Look,” Namjoon now took control of the conversation, preventing an argument before it sparked, “I think we can all agree that we’ve been through some interesting phases when it comes to relationships. We’ve all made poor judgments, so let’s not on each other when we’re growing, okay?”

 

“Yeah, and we’ve all had our fair share of odd relationship statuses,” Seokjin added, looking at specifically the youngest three.

 

Hoseok, who was the one that especially (and secretly) applied to Seokjin’s statement nodded, “Let us all gather for a warm embrace to end this conversation on a positive note.”

 

The six others groaned, and they all had a nice group hug to end off this section of the chapter :)

 

 

“I’m honored that I get to do your makeup for this event!” Nayeon smiled brightly, getting out her insane makeup bag.

 

Yes, Jisoo asked Nayeon to do her makeup, meanwhile Jennie was doing Jisoo’s hair. Clearly the two of them agree that this is a big moment for Jisoo. Were the fancy ones that special?

 

“Are the fancy ones that special?” Jisoo asked my question for me (thank you, Jisoo).

 

“Kind of. I feel like going with a date here means that it’s really official, you know?” Nayeon said.

 

“You’re the one to say that.” Jennie replied sarcastically.

 

“Hey, don’t give me that! You’re the one who told the media you and Jongin called it quits when y’all were banging in his Inkigayo waiting room as that news broke!” Nayeon snapped back playfully.

 

Jisoo could feel her face heat up as she heard about her member’s riskiness, “Damn Jen, you’re rebellious, huh?”

 

“It was before YG confirmed we’re getting another mini album, so I felt like acting out.” Jennie shrugged it off.

 

The three continued to chat, Jisoo’s nerves starting to spike as the time came closer to Hoseok’s arrival. She hasn’t seen him in two weeks, and now they’re going to go to their second idol gathering! And they didn’t even prepare for this! Maybe them sleeping in the same bed was enough preparation? Jisoo sighed, thinking about her plan to calm down and only use PDA when needed.

 

She really has missed Hoseok, and it scares her how much she wanted to see him again in those short two weeks. It’s only been a few months since this whole debacle started, and Jisoo’s feelings have become quite real. It makes sense since they’ve been acting like they’ve been in a relationship this whole time.

 

“GUYS!” Lisa came barging in, her hair in curlers and makeup half done, “WE’RE GOING TO MANILA???”

 

“Yeah,” The three of them responded in unison.

 

Lisa frowned, “Yo what the hell? How do you all know and not me?”

 

“Jimin told me,” Nayeon responded.

 

“Hoseok told me.” Jisoo added.

 

“Nayeon and Jisoo told me like two minutes ago.” Jennie said.

 

“Rude. But how exciting! They’re really trying to pull this off, and I’m HYPED!” Lisa clapped, dancing in place.

 

“You know they’re requiring dates, right?” Jennie asked, ruining Lisa’s mood.

 

Lisa, mid-dance, froze, “Requiring?”

 

Nayeon nodded, “Because they’re trying to limit this trip to idols in actual relationships. Jimin made it seem so strict but as long as you have sort of a romantic relationship with someone else, you’re good. So you and Taehyung wouldn’t count.”

 

“Are you going with Jimin?” Jisoo asked the TWICE member.

 

“Of course. I think Jimin likes knowing that I’m his go-to.” Nayeon smirked.

 

“Yeah since y’all have basically been exclusive for a whole- year now,” Lisa commented, then got closer to the halfway glammed-up Jisoo, “Lookin’ good, unnie! Hoseok is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter