:8: "Party time!"

Be My (fake) Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Well that didn’t last long,” Jimin commented as the fake couple emerged from Hoseok’s room.

 

“We were just talking, ert.” Hoseok quipped, earning a giggle from Jisoo.

 

There was about twenty or so minutes until the gathering started, and a few more people have already arrived.

 

Lisa was talking to Minjung, Yoongi’s girlfriend, who’s actually a dancer at YG. She danced for BLACKPINK for the first two years, but then they put her more with iKON once it came out that she was dating Yoongi. Apparently they thought that if she was with a boy group, there would be fewer rumors? Interesting thought process.

 

“It’s really nice to meet you,” An unfamiliar voice said to Jisoo. The visual turned to see Jiyoon, a former member of 4Minute, standing behind her. Wait, is she dating one of the BTS members?

 

“Oh, wow!” Jisoo bowed her head, “It’s really nice to meet you, too! I’m a fan.”

 

Jiyoon smiled, “BLACKPINK has been doing really well. Congratulations.”

 

Before Jisoo could respond, Seokjin walked into the conversation and put an arm around Jiyoon, “So is BTS.”

 

“Yes, but you remind me that every day. Can’t we acknowledge the groups that are giving you guys a run for your money?” Jiyoon joked.

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” Jisoo replied, “BTS is on a whole new level. We all strive to,”

 

“Yah, Jisoo! Take the compliment!” Lisa yelled from the other side of the room.

 

After that, Seokjin whisked Jiyoon away to the kitchen, and Jisoo was surprised to see Hoseok still standing by her. Hoseok decided that it would be nice to introduce Jisoo to all of BTS’s girlfriends because it’ll keep the façade going and, more importantly, it seemed like common courtesy to do so. And so, Hoseok and Jisoo went one by one, in which there were only three official girlfriends, Jisoo trying her best to make small talk with each of them.

 

“Did Jungkook or Jimin bring dates?” Jisoo asked her fake-boyfriend quietly.

 

“Nah, they typically go solo.”

 

“But isn’t Jimin…?”

 

“With Nayeon? Still sort of. None of know how that’s going to end up.” Hoseok told her.

 

“And Jungkook is totally single?”

 

Hoseok nodded, “I have seen him writing more, though, so maybe he’s got the hots for someone. He typically writes lyrics when he’s interested in a woman.”

 

“Interesting…” Jisoo tapped her chin, keeping that fact in mind.

 

Music suddenly started playing, and the playlist appeared on a large television in the main quarters. Thankfully it had a wide variety of music. Jisoo expected Yoongi to play some hardcore rap, but this is great!

 

“We got visitors entering,” Namjoon stated, looking outside the window. Everyone looked at Jimin, who was fixing the collar of his shirt.

 

“It’s time, everyone.” Jimin said seriously. Uh oh. Why is he acting like that? Are the parties more serious than she thought? “Party time!” He grinned, waving his hands in the air. Oh, it was a joke. Thank god.

 

Jisoo let out a deep sigh, shoving a brownie into . Hoseok handed her a napkin, “It’ll be fine.”

 

“I hope so,” She replied with full.

 

He chuckled, “Don’t worry. We got this! Wing it, remember?”

 

“The wave begins,” Jisoo heard Namjoon say from afar, meaning that everyone was arriving at the same time.

 

“You’d expect them to some in slowly,” Jooyeon observed with Namjoon, “I always get surprised by the flood.”

 

“They want as much time as possible,” Taehyung said, “since they have almost no time outside of these events.”

 

Lisa frowned, “How sad! Dating as an idol is poopy.”

 

Taehyung shrugged, “And that’s why I don’t do it.”

 

“Hyung, you dated a lot of girls before.” Jungkook casually stated.

 

Lisa gasped, “Taehyung, are you cheating on me???”

 

“I would never!” He replied overdramatically.

 

“Weirdoes.” Jisoo muttered, Hoseok laughing in response.

 

“They’re always like that,” Hoseok responded. “I’m still surprised you didn’t know.”

 

More idols entered the dorm, Jimin greeting them warmly. But Jisoo stuck beside Hoseok, knowing that he’s the only one she has to lean on tonight. Sure her friends will be here, but they’ll be here with their dates! It’s much different.

 

“Ah, Taeminnie! Welcome!” Jimin greeted graciously, “Oh, Solar noona, lookin’ nice!” What a charismatic lad! Now I see why the senior coordinators like him so much for this stuff. “Yah, Hoshi-ah, what did I tell you about bringing two dates?”

 

Jisoo was shocked by all of the surprising pairings, “So everyone arriving together is a couple?”

 

“More or less,” Hoseok said, gesturing towards one famous pair, “Like Shownu and Chungha. They’re friends with benefits but everyone knows they’re actually into one another. And then,” Hoseok turned her attention again, “Jaehyun and Tzuyu. They’ve been kinda dating, but Jaehyun seems more into Nayeon, who is,” yet again Jisoo turned, seeing Jimin and Nayeon getting touchy-feely, “clearly into my member and very best friend, Jimin. Everyone knows that they’re eventually going to go official…. One day.”

 

“Wow, you know a lot about this stuff!” Jisoo said, in awe.

 

“Welp, as someone who hears a lot of idol gossip being the totally single member, I started memorizing this stuff in case I need to blackmail people.”

 

“That’s a good tactic.”

 

Jisoo spotted Jennie and Jongin, who were approaching the fake couple. “Unnie, why are you just standing next to the brownies? I expected you to be socializing.” Jennie said, slightly surprised. She then turned to Hoseok, “Nice to meet you, Jisoo’s boyfriend.” She then winked, holding onto Jongin’s arm.

 

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, “Yah, don’t call me out like that! Jongin do something!”

 

Jongin chuckled, “You know I can’t get into the middle of you two. I got bitten last time.”

 

“Bitten?” Hoseok now entered the confusing conversation.

 

“It was a joke! I promise.” Jennie replied.

 

Jisoo observed Jennie and Jongin’s mannerisms, wanting to replicate what they were doing. Jennie was basically hugging Jongin’s arm, her head resting on his side.

 

“I suggest that you two get a little more touchy because I heard tons of friends talking about you two.” Jennie commented, Jongin nodding in agreement.

 

“Aw, come on! Jongin knows too?” Jisoo pouted.

 

“What can I say? I love some good gossip.” The masculine fellow shrugged. The real couple walked away, and Jisoo sighed loudly.

 

“I think I’m gonna do what Jennie was just doing.” Jisoo told Hoseok a little too formally.

 

Hoseok nodded, “Go for it.”

 

Jisoo stood there for a moment, trying to figure out her positioning. She doesn’t want to get too close since she doesn’t know Hoseok that well. But she wants to get close enough so they keep up the act. Aw, come on Jisoo! Wing it!

 

And, in one quick movement, Jisoo latched onto his arm and Hoseok, almost naturally, brought his arm in closer to close the distance. The fabric of his blazer was soft, the material giving her some warmth in the cool dorm. Or maybe her body heat is spiking from embarrassment. She refused to look at Hoseok until she felt the blush leave her cheeks, but the pink came back on when,

 

“Ooh, look what we have here!” Yugyeom came up from behind, patting Hoseok on the shoulder, “Their official debut!”

 

Jisoo’s grip tightened instinctively around Hoseok’s arm, and Hoseok gave her hand a slight pat before telling Yugyeom, “You don’t have to announce it to the whole damn, party, dummy!”

 

“You know everyone’s talking about it,” The lad smirked, then flashed a kinder smile upon making eye contact with Jisoo, “It’s nice to meet you, Jisoo.”

 

“Oh, right! I forgot you’re another friend of Lisa who hasn’t met any of us.” Jisoo’s grasp loosened as she got more comfortable, “Are you also one of her hook-up buddies?” Yugyeom choked slightly on his drink from her comment, making Hoseok laugh. Jisoo then remembered, “Oh wait! You’re here with Chaeyoung! My bad. Did you meet her through Lisa?”

 

Yugyeom nodded, “Yeah. We been talking a bit and I finally mustered up the courage to,”

 

“And you wrote her that poem too?” Jisoo interrupted him, Hoseok noticing the slight tone of interrogation.

 

“…Did she show everyone that?” Yugyeom asked, seemingly embarrassed.

 

Jisoo nodded, then looked at Hoseok, “I’ll show you it later. It’s sweet!”

 

Two other idols, Joy (who is one of Jisoo’s good friends) and Crush then appeared, followed by Chaeyoung to hang out with Yugyeom, then Mino and Wheein, and then oh god.

 

They are surrounded by ten people. They’re all taking their turns to ask questions, like how they met, when Hoseok asked Jisoo out, what places they’re going to when sneaking out, and the list goes on. Jisoo, who was very intimidated, was relieved when Hoseok took command to answer everyone’s burning questions. It was almost like he rehearsed everything and already came up with the answers before the party even started… Did he actually come up with these answers beforehand?

 

 As Hoseok spoke, Jisoo decided that she would fulfill the PDA category to keep the ship sailing. The problem was that she still felt awkward doing it all. She hoped that it didn’t seem too obvious that she was terrible at PDA, but it seemed like everyone was more invested in Hoseok’s storytelling anyways.

 

Things seemed to be going well despite Hoseok and Jisoo literally being on display for other idols. Well, that was until,

 

“Look at you two holding back just for us,” Lisa now appeared like a super villain, Taehyung being her sidekick, “I know you guys usually can’t stop touching one another!”

 

Hoseok pursed his lips, turning his attention to the blushing Jisoo. Of course Lisa had to do this. Hoseok worried that Lisa actually told Taehyung the truth, his pre-fake couple life flashing before his eyes. The teasing, the loneliness, the… oh, Taehyung is just tipsy. We’re good!

 

“Shouldn’t you be face with Taehyung in some dark corner?” Jisoo suddenly joked, Hoseok not knowing where her sudden confidence came from. Probably because Lisa is her best friend, so Jisoo doesn’t give a .

 

“Ohoho! Look at Jisoo unnie trying to take the atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter