[ ♡ ] Prologue II: Byun Baekhyun.

Feigned Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fierce. 

 

That's what most people think of when they think of Byun Baekhyun. His parents have spent more attention on him because he was good. He excelled a lot more than his brother has in the arts of combat, literature, and the mindset of a ruler — Baekhyun was the one person who his father confined in. His father trusted that the young prince would be the one who wouldn't let the country down.

 

Of course, he had everyone fall to his feet. Who wouldn't? Baekhyun was handsome, chic, and had a vibe that made everyone fall for him. 

 

He was the opposite of his brother. His brother was more reserved and preferred literature over the idea of ruling a country under pressure. He wasn't fit for the job of a King, even if it was voluntarily or hereditary. He just wasn't fit for it. Which meant that his older brother was able to get out of the arranged marriage set by birth to the princess of Astelin and Miralin. Not that he didn't mind getting married to someone who thought was best, but the King and Queen made it clear that the prince taking the throne would marry the princess of Astelin and Miralin in order to keep an alliance and combine forces to become one. 

 

Baekhyun, however, took the bullet. He has never thought about marriage because he wasn't ready to settle down, but he was ready to take over the throne. Baekhyun couldn't get out of it. 

 

"I prefer not to marry, father," Baekhyun argue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter