[ ♡ ] Chapter I.

Feigned Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nana, please,” Irene called out, holding the Princess’ tiara in her hands. Nami, however, had refused to get ready to greet her guest of honor—and said soon-to-be husband. “I don’t want to.” She whined as she stared at her best friend before collapsing onto her bed. Her dress piling underneath her as she did so. The princess’ eyes focused on the white ceiling, contemplating everything she was going to lose with this marriage. There was so much that she wanted to do before she got married and had to take over as the rightful Queen of her countries. She wanted to go out and experience what it was like to lead a normal life where everyone was able to walk freely and enjoy their life outside. She wanted to see the world, and not just read about them. There was so much, and she had no time.

 

Irene suddenly whined, matching that of her best friend. She sighed and placed the tiara down onto the bedstand. She moved to crawl into the bed with Nami. They both stared at the ceiling for some time before Irene turned her head to stare at the Princess. Nami did the same, a frown on her face. “Nana, I know this isn’t what you wanted and that this wasn’t how you wanted to spend your youthful years, but this is your destiny. I know you are the only person who would lead our countries into the greater good. We need you, Nana.” Irene ushered while Nami stared at her. Her lips formed a frown as she reached up to grab the pillow. She immediately squished the pillow against her face, screaming into it softly.

 

Irene rolled her eyes, laughing as she laid there with her best friend. “You do know that we can’t lay here all day, right? Your guest of honor is arriving soon, and we need to get you ready for their arrival.” “I know,” the brunette mumbled, still frowning into her pillow. “You’ll ruin your makeup and suffocate yourself, Princess.” The girl said, yanking the pillow off her face as Irene shook her head with a laugh. “Come on,” she called out, sliding off the bed and moving to the side of the Princess’. “We’ve got to get you ready.”

 

“I still don’t want to,” Nami uttered, slowly getting off her bed. Irene chuckled, shaking her head: “I know you don’t, but you have to.”

 

That was all the words they exchanged as Irene moved to fix her makeup once more. Her makeup light as a touch before she worked on her hair: loose curls rested on her shoulder while Irene swiftly braided a low ponytail. It didn’t take long before her tiara that matched her jewelry was placed atop of her head. Nami looked at herself in the mirror, a sigh leaving her lips. “You’ll be just fine, love,” Irene said, reassuring her with a gentle pat on the shoulder. “If he doesn’t love you before marriage, I am more than sure that he will fall for you during marriage.”

 

“I’m not worried about that, Joo,” Nami uttered. She looked down at her hands. “I don’t want to disappoint my people.” “You won’t,” Irene uttered with a soft smile on her lips. “You are loved, and you will forever be loved by your people. Trust me.” The Princess looked at Irene through the mirror and smile, a hand resting on Irene’s as she placed her free hand atop the Princess’. “I’ll be with you every step, if I can.” She said.

 

“Thank you,” Nami uttered softly, “for everything.”

 

 

Baekhyun took in foreign castle—and he had to say it was the most beautiful thing he’s seen aside from his own castle and kingdom. He felt the vibe of the people who were lively and vibrant. It was a refreshing sight to see. His eyes wandered around the room where her and his parents sat down across from the King and Queen of Astelin and Miralin. “It’s been such a long time since I’ve been here, James,” his father mentioned, looking around the room with an awe expression.

 

“We’ve missed your company, dear friend,” King Kang mentioned as he stood up alongside his father. A smile both on their lips. “I assume you’ve all settled in your chambers well then?” King Kang questioned, looking to both King and Queen Byun before turning his attention to Baekhyun. He smiled, nodding his head firmly. “Thank you for having us, your highness.” Baekhyun mentioned. King and Queen Kang both smiled: “Please, we are more than happy to have you here.” “We'd also like to apologize for my daughter’s tardiness,” the King mentioned and Baekhyun rolled his eyes—careful not to have his mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter