[ ♡ ] Chapter II.

Feigned Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Princess. Good morning, Lady Irene,” the staff greeted as Nami and Irene stepped out of the Princess’ room. The pair nodded towards the staff with a bright smile. A snug dress flowed behind Nami as her tiara glistened with the sunlight beaming into the castle. The two walked side-by-side towards the dining room, where her parents and their guests awaited them. Only, she’s surprised to see that she was the first to be seated at the table. “Good morning, love, you’re up early today,” her father mentioned, walking in with her mother and their guests in tail. “Well, we have children to tend to this morning.”

 

“Ah, yes, and what will they be learning today?” Her mother asked while Irene smiled proudly of their lesson today: “Mathematics.” “Oh, Baekhyun is quite intelligent in the arts of math,” the Queen of Korea called out as they sat down following her parents. “Maybe he could join you today, Princess.” Nami looked towards Baekhyun, who simply smiled to her. Her attention then turned to Irene, who nodded. “It would be a pleasure, your majesty.” Irene stood up, excusing herself to ready the books for the children who will be gathering soon. “Anna,” Nami called out, “bring breakfast and fruits for Lady Irene, please.”

 

“Yes, Princess,” the maid said with a smile, “Please make sure she also eats as much as possible. Oh, and Anna,” the maid turned around, halting her journey to the kitchen. “Please make sure you and the others eat as well.” A smile plastered the Princess’ lips as she nodded towards the maid, who smiled brightly. “You care a deal of your ladyship, Princess,” Baekhyun’s father commented allowing the brunette to smile: “She may be my lady-in-waiting, but she is also my best friend.” She said, clarifying to their guests. “Adelaine and Irene grew up with each other,” her father stated, “It’s not a surprise that they know each other well enough. She cares a great of her ladyship and the castle’s staff,” Baekhyun’s father nodded with a smile while the Queen herself also smiled.

 

“Irene not joining us today?” Her mother asks, and the brunette shifted uncomfortably. “Well,” she said, clearing , “she is very adamant on Prince Baekhyun and I being comfortable with each other’s presence.” “Oh, Baekhyun, is just fine,” he replied, nodding his head as he ate some of the fruits displayed in front of him. “Well, only if Adelaine or Nami is alright with you.” She replied, clearing with a smile. Baekhyun nodded. He was quite surprise that she was very well mannered and caring towards her staff. It’s no wonder that her people and neighboring country’s thought that she’d make great Queen as soon as her father decided to step down. Some things that he learned about the Princess is that: she’s smart, intelligent, beautiful, kind-hearted, and very well-mannered.

 

It's no surprise that his parents had already fallen for the dear Princess.

 

Nami exhaled softly, consuming fruits, and drinking her water before she excused herself, standing up with the help her the butler to pull the chair out for her. She thanked him as she saw Baekhyun rushing to get up himself. “Oh, please,” she called out, holding a hand out towards him, “take your time. I’ll have our butler here you to the library.” She smiled, nodding her head as she excused herself with her parents and his parents. “She’s very kind,” Baekhyun commented – it makes him almost ashamed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter