04- Two step

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud noise that comes from outside disturbs her sleep and makes her immediately wake up from a deep slumber. Last night sleep is good that she can’t really remember what happen yesterday. Today is her day off so that means she has the whole day for herself. 

Minseo looks at the window, it’s pouring outside and she is happy. She loves rainy day and plus, it’s been hot these few days so when it rains, it cools down. She groans and stretches her body, not wanting to leave the bed since it’s cold and comfortable. She could sleep all day. Suddenly, Namjoon’s face is pictured all over her mind. Yesterday was a bit hard for him. 

“Why would you say that? Is there any problem with you guys?” Minseo asks, very concern. She has been knowing their relationship for so long. Jihyo is Namjoon’s first girlfriend and it’s been 3 years since they dated. She knows how lovely they are. Hearing this from a man who would do anything for his girl, sounds worrying.

Namjoon shakes his head, giving sign that he didn’t know either.

“Everyday is like another day. We fight a lot and everytime it happens, I can feel there are gaps between us”

Minseo looks at him, pity and sympathy. She didn’t know their relationship would turn out like this. She is a lovely girl, sweet and beautiful. There is no way Namjoon would lose his feelings toward this gem. He is dumb if he tried to.

“Did she say anything to you? I mean like you know, break up?”, her voice is so small because she worries that it would make her best friend hurts even more. Namjoon shakes his head. Minseo lets out a small sigh.

“If you still love her, stay and fight for her. Things like this happen, you have to fix it, if it’s possible”

Minseo tries so hard not to laugh at herself. Who is she, trying to give love’s advice while she has never ever fell in love before? Love? She barely know that. She lost that a long time ago when she lost her parents. She can’t even describe what is love. But for Namjoon, she would try her best to make him feel secure. 

Namjoon denies it.

 

“She haven’t said anything, yet but I know this is going to end. Oh gosh,I love her so much”, she can hear his voice breaks at the end of his words. 

 

She can feel his heartbreak. She used to feel the same too but different situation. She lost her one and only parents and knowing that it has ended, broke her to the point, she feels nothing at all. The thoughts of losing someone you love even you want them to stay in your life, hurts so bad. Painful.

 

Minseo grabs her phone from a small desk and type a few convincing text and send it to Namjoon. She hopes he would feel better, at least. Done with that, she get up and undresses herself before going to wash and clean up. It would be nice making plans for today while playing with some water. 

 

***

 

A black Mercedes Benz pulls off to one of the biggest and luxurious house which located in Gangnam, also a place where rich people live. The semi-D almost look like mansion that you would see in those fantasy movies. Very classy and elegant. 

 

Once the million worths car parked at its place, Taehyung steps out, bringing his soft blue Polo luggage from back seat before walking to the main door. He wears a black t-shirt and short khaki pants with a famous Gucci sandal. He likes that brand. Just a simple attire from hotel to his house.

 

Before he could open the big door that was made from real woods from Germany, it is already opened by a middle aged woman in soft pink dress. She looks like she is in her mid 50s but still look gorgeous and amazing. She wears a smile, a bright one.

 

“Taehyung, my boy. You’re here,” she said, her arms are wide open, taking the tall young man into small embrace. Taehyung chuckles a little before hugging his mother back. She is getting smaller than she was. He said to himself.

 

“Where were you? Come, i’ve prepared so many foods for you, baby”, she said while taking Taehyung’s big hand inside. All the maids gasp in excitement once they saw that hot and handsome man. Who wouldn’t? Taehyung is the eldest son in the family. The gasp become louder after he smiles at them, showing his cute eyesmile. The fact that no one passes out, is good enough.

 

Mrs. Gaeun gives them a side eye look, telling them to do the housework. Mrs. Gaeun is well loved by everyone in that house but today is special day. Her son is here so she can’t let anyone takes his son’s attention.

 

“Mom, you don’t have to do this. Are you trying to make me become obese?” he said, jokingly when there are so many foods and drinks on the table. Anyone will think they are having party while they are not. Mrs. Gaeun shakes her head while waving her fingers. Strongly disagrees.

 

“It’s for you okay? Don’t you miss my homemade foods while you’re in Japan? Now, you can eat as much as you want”, she pushes Taehyung to sit at the table while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter