11 - With you, again

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wakes up suddenly when the sunlight from outside disturbs the deep slumber she had. Minseo flinches in pain as she can feel her head is throbbing, making it’s hard for her to see clearly. When her mind finally becomes sober, she finds herself in a place she never had in mind. Immediately, her eyes roam around the huge bedroom that is decorated luxuriously and the fact she is on the ridiculously big bed, is strange. Her mind goes blank suddenly. She didn’t remember owning the luxurious bed to herself.

 

This is weird, she thinks to herself. Minseo bites her nails, thinking what had happened yesterday and the moment she finally recalled it, the blood drains quickly from her face, making the same adrenaline she had yesterday, comes back. The fierce faces and incidents flash across her eyes clearly, making Minseo curls herself with the blanket and tears prick on her eyes. What exactly happened yesterday? She couldn’t remember much other than her crying and begging for help. She looks at the bed. There is no way she was sleeping with the guys. Did she? Thinking of the possibility, her heart beats hard and she feels there is a huge chunk in , almost making her throw up.

 

She cups , trying to refrain herself from making any noise that could put her into trouble. Tears stream down her eyes, to her cheeks, just like yesterday. Everything happens so sudden that it makes her lose her mind. She can’t think straight of what she supposed to do. What should her do? She can’t think anything. The fact that Yejin was the one who put her into this trouble, is terrifying to even think about. Minseo finally knows the pain of betrayal. She is beyond scared and clueless.

 

Before she could do anything, the door opens slightly, making her stops crying before pretending to sleep with her whole body, shivering in fear under the blanket. They could be the gangsters and she has nothing to protect herself, which making her fear become worse. Please don’t kill me, her inner cries. Minseo feels the warmth from the person before he sighs deeply. Minseo freezes on her position while thinking every possible way for her to escape. It’s definitely one of the gangsters, his voice is deep and familiar.

 

“Are you up?”, the familiar husky voice fills the cold silence in the room, making her become more nervous than she already was. For some reason, there is a tiny of strange feeling creeps into herself which is something makes her feel relieved. Minseo immediately thinks of someone she knows and deep inside, she hopes it is true. It would definitely be a miracle if it’s true. Minseo still freezes even she is dying to get up to confirm what is currently in her mind. Every parts of her went blank and become functionless ever since yesterday.

“I’m here,”. Her heart beats fast, just like the first time she saw him. Just like the first time she made the eye contact with that person and finds herself being in another new world. The feeling is the same but much deeper. The adrenaline rushes to her system, making her gets up immediately and face the person. And, she was right. It’s Taehyung. It’s the person she hoped that she would wake up to at the morning when those nightmares vanish like it never happened. Her dull face sparks with some kind of joy before Minseo throws herself into his broad embrace and tighten the hug around his neck.

She lost her mind but she didn’t care. Taehyung looks surprised the moment Minseo pulls him into the tightest embrace he probably ever had. Before she breaks the hug, Taehyung brings his hands to her silky hair and caresses it slowly before placing his chin on her shoulder, making both of them freeze. There is nothing comes out from both of them, as if they understand what’s going on. Slow breathing fills the room before Minseo pulls herself away from the man. She can feel Taehyung’s gaze is on her but all she can do is looking down, looking away from his deep gaze. There is no inches of her to be able to look at him after what happened before. Sure, both of them know how cold the argument they had and now, Minseo can feel second hand embarrassment hits her right into its place.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” he whispers, trying to find her gloomy eyes. Minseo nods quietly while looking down, purposely avoiding his eyes. For some reason, she finds herself confusing. The more she looks at him, the more she misses him. His scents, his gaze, his smile and his smile. Every parts of him are like sparks of joy and when God gives her chance to see that again, she finds herself losing a piece of her mind.

 

“I’m scared,” she says with a very low voice, almost nothing to ears. The memories of yesterday playing across her mind and Minseo winches at the thoughts of her being slapped by one of the gangsters. It stings. Taehyung heaves a sigh before pinching her chin, to bring her to look at him. She melts again.

 

“It’s fine. I’m here now. Forget about yesterday, hm?” corner of his lips lift before he smiles brightly, showing off his eye smile. Slowly, Minseo nods.

 

“Are you hungry? I’m making breakfast. I hope you’re not dieting” he chuckles a little, to lift the tense atmosphere that has been filling up the room. Taehyung gets off from the bed and Minseo can finally see his to the fullest. He looks good, always look good. A small smile left her lips before she shakes her head.

 

“No, I’m hungry,” she pouts and make a cringey voice, without she even realises it. Taehyung hides a smile by biting his lower lip. He nods before heading out with a smile that never left his face.

 

**

Minseo’s stomach growls at the sight. The aroma of well cooked food makes her realise how hungry she is now. The English breakfast on the table looks amazingly delicious. She immediately looks at Taehyung who is busy preparing for the cutlery. This man can do anything, can’t he?

 

“You really can cook much better than a girl can,” she breaks the silence while standing beside the table, wrapping herself with her arms. The earlier thoughts vanish for a moment when she finally can see this man, again. Taehyung stops whatever he is doing and looks at her. His eyes shine like usual.

“Why? Do I look like someone who eats ramen all the time?” he jokingly gives her side look before chuckling at her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter